Recent content by garance

  1. garance

    Lite Pyramid Pump question

    Thank you so much! I will try it next week, but I hope it is not too much of a challenge. I really cannot lift as heavy as I could a few years ago, and I am fighting a knitter's wrist right now. A lot of twisting leaves my wrist and elbow aching.
  2. garance

    Lite Pyramid Pump question

    I have never used this DVD until this morning, when I tried to do the Upper Body timesaver premix. When I started it, Cathe says it's the lower body premix. I gave up and went to LMRE upper body, but I wondered if Cathe is just using the warmup from lower body to begin the upper body premix...
  3. garance

    Cathe Live Down?

    The server was down on Sunday for me (about 7:30 A.M.). My workout froze midway and I could not get it back. Today was fine.
  4. garance

    anyone else??

    I did contact customer service and was told to reboot the server. We do that every week. That was it. My solution is simply avoid aggravation and don’t resubscribe.
  5. garance

    anyone else??

    This morning Box and Burn stopped at 4 min. 30 sec. and I could not get it to start again at all. There is no way I am going to renew this subscription to Live, and I regret it, since I have been a subscriber for years, and mostly only once occasionally and rarely would I have a freeze. But...
  6. garance

    anyone else??

    Yes--I don't know why I wrote that. Thanks for clarification.
  7. garance

    anyone else??

    I use my MacBook Pro connected to the tv with a html cable. The Apple TV was unreliable.
  8. garance

    anyone else??

    This morning it froze 3 times and I went back to restart kickbox crush at the time it stopped. I gave up at 40 minutes because at least it was in the final stretch. Other times I cannot restart at all, so I count this as a success.
  9. garance

    anyone else??

    I continually have problems with streaming Cathe. It freezes and won't start again, and then I have to find a DVD to replace the workout I planned on doing. I tried to start everything again this morning, and I could not even get the website to come on. I have NO problems with internet, and...
  10. garance

    Our 559th Cathe Live Broadcast

    My biceps are still burning from this one. I have been taking it easy with Paired UB so this one is a nice contrast—much tougher.
  11. garance

    Tracking my order

    Has anyone else received an email saying your order has been shipped and received a link for tracking that doesn't work??
  12. garance

    Functional Lower Body with the bonus workout

    I am waiting on this one. I suspect I will use a lower step because of knee issues. This morning I followed the cardio from Cathe's Live 500 (which I love!), about 20 minutes, with the Bonus Balance on Functional Upper Body. Doubt I will be doing this one very much. It's all down on the mat, and...
  13. garance

    Functional Upper Body

    I did this one today and once again, really liked it. Many new moves, easy pacing, moderate weights. As in her Live workouts, she stops for water, which I greatly appreciate. I never preview, so I didn't realize that the balance disks are for the add-on workout, so if you are like me, and just...
  14. garance

    Functional total body

    I did this one today and enjoyed it a lot. I am 78 years old and had no difficulty with the weights or the pacing. A couple of the plank exercises were offered do-able modifications which I used. 54 minutes of a pleasurable workout. Looking forward to the others now, unafraid.
  15. garance

    Osteoporosis drugs

    Anyone had issues—side effects—from taking fosamax or prolia shots? I have had problems with both.
Top