Lite Pyramid Pump question

garance

Cathlete
I have never used this DVD until this morning, when I tried to do the Upper Body timesaver premix. When I started it, Cathe says it's the lower body premix. I gave up and went to LMRE upper body, but I wondered if Cathe is just using the warmup from lower body to begin the upper body premix. Does anyone know the answer to this question?
 
I have never used this DVD until this morning, when I tried to do the Upper Body timesaver premix. When I started it, Cathe says it's the lower body premix. I gave up and went to LMRE upper body, but I wondered if Cathe is just using the warmup from lower body to begin the upper body premix. Does anyone know the answer to this question?
I have done this very recently. Within a month. It is just the warm up :D. I did wonder too lol and the lower body part is just for warm up.
What I did, I rejected the disc and played STS 1.0 disc 7 warm up and LMRE upper body warm up. Those 2 are my favourite warm up for upper body lifting workout. I was warm enough for those high reps:D:)
 
Last edited:
I have never used this DVD until this morning, when I tried to do the Upper Body timesaver premix. When I started it, Cathe says it's the lower body premix. I gave up and went to LMRE upper body, but I wondered if Cathe is just using the warmup from lower body to begin the upper body premix. Does anyone know the answer to this question?
As I mentioned above, you can pull out a warm up from another upper body program or even cardio. Here are my suggestion:

  • Warm up from Rockem sockem ICE Series if you have access to ondemand or the entire SERIES
  • LMRE2 upper body warm up. you can even double it.
  • STS 1.0 disc 7 warm up.
pyramid is a high rep challenge. Hope you try it out and share your thoughts on it.
 
Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top