Daily Check-in, Monday, October 5, 2026

Good morning ladies!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Today's workouts:

KCM-Upper Body SuperSets- dvd mix of Warmup, Biceps, Triceps & Chest= 16 min.
KCM-Sculpting RX- dvd mix of Back, Shoulders & Stretch- 17 min. (Nice combination of some of my favorite
Kelly upper body exercises)
YT-"Saint David's" Treadmill Walk, Pembrokeshire, Wales- 10 min.

That's it. Have a good day.......Nora, I hope you are feeling better!
 
Good Morning Ladies,

It's very hard to check in and will be for a while as my basement won't be finished for a few weeks. You know how it is - you start one project and then throw three more.

I worked out on Saturday and Sunday but just short 30 minute workout. Today I did a short 30 minute Cathe live and my own stretch.

Linda - WTG with this morning's workout!

Have a great day everyone.
 
Hi ladies,

Nicki, my middle son came over to watch a game with his dad yesterday after church stayed for 2 games.

Today I found a new 41 minute Tabata on YouTube. It was very good focusing on lower body and abs. I might not need any floorwork today.

Nice workouts Linda and Siobhan.

Have a great day!!
 
Good morning ladies!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Today's workouts:

KCM-Upper Body SuperSets- dvd mix of Warmup, Biceps, Triceps & Chest= 16 min.
KCM-Sculpting RX- dvd mix of Back, Shoulders & Stretch- 17 min. (Nice combination of some of my favorite
Kelly upper body exercises)
YT-"Saint David's" Treadmill Walk, Pembrokeshire, Wales- 10 min.

That's it. Have a good day.......Nora, I hope you are feeling better!
Linda, good weight workout today with:
KCM-Upper Body SuperSets- dvd mix of Warmup, Biceps, Triceps & Chest= 16 min.
KCM-Sculpting RX- dvd mix of Back, Shoulders & Stretch- 17 min. (Nice combination of some of my favorite
Kelly upper body exercises)
YT-"Saint David's" Treadmill Walk, Pembrokeshire, Wales- 10 min.
 
Good Morning Ladies,

It's very hard to check in and will be for a while as my basement won't be finished for a few weeks. You know how it is - you start one project and then throw three more.

I worked out on Saturday and Sunday but just short 30 minute workout. Today I did a short 30 minute Cathe live and my own stretch.

Linda - WTG with this morning's workout!

Have a great day everyone.
Siobhan, good for you on the weekend workouts! I rested Saturday and Sunday.
Nice workouts - Saturday and Sunday but just short 30 minute workout. Today I did a short 30 minute Cathe live and my own stretch.
Good luck on the basement project. I understand what you mean about one project and then 2 and 3 and so on...
 
Hi ladies,

Nicki, my middle son came over to watch a game with his dad yesterday after church stayed for 2 games.

Today I found a new 41 minute Tabata on YouTube. It was very good focusing on lower body and abs. I might not need any floorwork today.

Nice workouts Linda and Siobhan.

Have a great day!!
Annette, always fun to find a new workout that you like! 41 minute Tabata on YouTube
I watched football all weekend. Glad to see KC won and the Panthers played so well! Now for Monday night football - another good one with Atlanta and New Orleans - they are both in Panthers division and none of us have done a great job so far this year.
 
Hello, ladies!
Today I did:
STS M2 Week 1 Meso Disc 13 - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps for 65 minutes
STS Extended Stretch for 17 minutes.
I really enjoy this series and have been thinking about doing it for a few months now. Just waiting a bit until I built a little strength back from the hip surgery.
I plan to start the STS series again beginning with Meso 2 - Hypertrophy and then Meso 3 Strength and the last month STS 2.0
 
Hi girls:)

I'm back Yay!! I missed working out and checking in with everyone.

Linda- Great job on today's fun workout mix with :

KCM-Upper Body SuperSets- dvd mix of Warmup, Biceps, Triceps & Chest= 16 min.- Nice one! Which dvd? That sounds awesome!

KCM-Sculpting RX- dvd mix of Back, Shoulders & Stretch- 17 min. (Nice combination of some of my favorite
Kelly upper body exercises)- Fun Stuff:)
YT-"Saint David's" Treadmill Walk, Pembrokeshire, Wales- 10 min. Yay, a passport workout, what fun:)
WTG & high fives on all your workouts today:)

Enjoy your evening;)

Siobhan- Hello & waves:) No worries reno's do take time and patience. Great job on your workouts with:

Saturday and Sunday- short 30 minute workout
Plus Today's short 30 minute Cathe live
Plus your own lovely stretch
Good luck with the reno:)

Have a good evening & best reno wishes;)

Annette- How nice your middle son came over and watched son football games with his dad, so cool:)

Great job on your workout today with:

YT- New Tabata = 41 Min
Nice Tabata you found that focused on lower body and abs. Sounds like a keeper. WTG & high fives!!

Good night & God bless;)

Nicki- Hello & waves:) Ooh regarding NFL nice to see KC do well and the Panthers too, Yay! Good luck on games in there division remaining schedule. Great job on today's workouts with:

STS M2 Week 1 Meso Disc 13 - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps= 65 minutes
STS Extended Stretch = 17 minutes

STS is a fun and killer series. I always loved Meso workouts so fun! Enjoy revisiting them.

Have a good evening and best of luck in College & NFL games this week;)

Here's today's workout:

Ripped w/HiiT - Circuit Upper Body - Premix #2 No Blasts = 37 Min
Virtual Active- Indoor Cyling Wrld Grp Tour- Ride 1- Northern Italy = 36 Min

That's it for me today. I wanted to ease back in after so many days off from working out.

Good night girls & God bless;)

Nora
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top