Daily Check-in Tuesday, November 29th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a mix of a Cathe live - a mish mosh of total body weights and core - about 50 minutes. I added on 15 minutes of MPL for core.

Big workouts from you all yesterday. Nora - I love the pyramid workouts!

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning everyone !

Great job this AM, Siobhan, with your mish-mosh of CatheLive TB weights & core and more
core with MPL.

Nora, you rocked it yesterday with:
Intensity Series: Pyramid Upper Body- Pyramid Up Only (3 Sets Each)= 40 Min
Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- New Fit for the Holidays- It's Funky and I Like It! 30 Min= 30 Min

Annette, great job at the gym yesterday with a 70 min. workout for just about every body part that there is ! Bet that felt Good !

Lannette, you did a "super-woman" workout session yesterday with
Sauna/Facial Acupressure 20m, Stott Ball Work for Fascial Glide, Ball Work on wall for Gait, Slow Walking with large loop for gait 25m, Stott Pilates Zen.ga Arm Lines Flow 16m,, WaterRowing 20m &Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m, - PV: 10 Min Breathing for Rest (Antonietta V.) WOW ! Way to get it done ! Check in when you can !

Today I did:
Perfect 30-Perfect Pump dvd- Lower Body Workout - 31 min.
KCM- Stepboxing 2 dvd-Premix: Workout # 1 without cardio drills- 25 min.
IFit- Quick Burn Time Crunch Elliptical Workout # 4- 18 min.
Int. Timer Pro App- 10 min. Triceps Workout
Peloton- 10 min. Low Impact Ride

Gotta try & get my weekly cleaning finished, just 2 bathrooms & kitchen wipe-down......
I think I can......I think I can........... :)

Nora, did you find the foam roller I got on Amazon and did you order it? I do like it.

Lannette, I know you are loving your water rower...... (sigh) I remember when I used it
at the gym, I loved it......I love my Concept, but I love that WaterRower equally !
Think of me each time you hear the "swish" of that water ! :)

Hi ladies,

Today I did the Fat Blasting Cardio (taebo) which is 45 minutes long. I had my wrist weights on for the entire workout (minus the cooldown).

Now I need to tackle decorating for Christmas.

Nice workouts everyone, keep up the great work!!

Good morning :)

Siobhan- WTG & high fives on your workout today with: a mix of a Cathe live - a mish mosh of total body weights and core - about 50 min,
then added on 15 minutes of MPL for core. Thanks for your kind words. Have a great day!

Annette- WOW~! You slayed that gym workout with weights workout yesterday you go girl, that was awesome:) No doubt that must have felt great. Oops! I missed reaeding your check in for today. with Fat Blasting Taebo with wrist weights, You are a legend. WTG Bravo and double high fives!!

Lannette- Killer workout yesterday with:
Sauna/Facial Acupressure 20m, Stott Ball Work for Fascial Glide, Ball Work on wall for Gait, Slow Walking with large loop for gait 25m,
Stott Pilates Zen.ga Arm Lines Flow 16m,, WaterRowing 20m &Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m, - PV: 10 Min Breathing for Rest (Antonietta V.) Way to be awesome and get it done. Have a great week and enjoy your company.

Linda- Amazing workouts today with:

Perfect 30-Perfect Pump dvd- Lower Body Workout - 31 min.
KCM- Stepboxing 2 dvd-Premix: Workout # 1 without cardio drills- 25 min.
IFit- Quick Burn Time Crunch Elliptical Workout # 4- 18 min.
Int. Timer Pro App- 10 min. Triceps Workout
Peloton- 10 min. Low Impact Ride

Love the fun and variety on your workout high fives & WTG!! Happy cleaning;)

Here's today's workout for me:

Intensity Series: Boot Camp= 58 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 554

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Pyramid Style HIIT Cardio Workout = 42 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 602
Distance= Miles
May 29, 2022

Phew! I'm done!

Enjoy a fun Tuesday;)

Nora

Last edited:
I enjoyed reading everyone’s workouts! Good Job everyone!!

Today I did:
- Sauna (Face Yoga and massage) 20m
- PV: 30 Min Full Body Flow & Sculpt (Light Weights, Light Ankle Weights, Celestine A. 2/25/22)
- Merrithew Kettlebell Plus: Innovative Strength (Soft KB) 36m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Still a few things to take care of around here. Boy did I ever sleep well last night!

Linda - I must have missed any info provided regarding foam roller you got. I remember asking if you got it at Amazon? If not where. If Amazon could you please provide a link. Thanks;)

If Amazon could you please provide a link
Nora, I feel stupid, but I don't know exactly how to do that ! Just go to Amazon, in the
search bar, type OPTP Super Soft Foam Roller and it should be one of the top ones listed.
It's 36 inch and kind of a solid light blue. $59.95. Let me know if you find it. ETA: it's also
marked "Amazon's Choice"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.