How Many Had COVID?

@ashaw - The latest treatment protocol from Frontline Critical Care Aliance (FLCCC) mentions that hydroxycholoroquine is the better treatment than Ivermectin for the Omicron variants. (https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-care-early-covid-treatment/).

I had Omicron in June (so it was probably the BA.4 or BA.5 variant). I used Ivermectin since I didn't have access to HCQ. I also did the nasal wash and mouth rinse, and took some of the nutriceuticals recommended by FLCC. My symptoms were gone in 2 days.

An antioxidant that has the same mechanism of action as Hydroxychloroquine is Quercetin, which is over-the-counter and which I had been taking as a prophylactic. It is a zinc ionophore (as in, it assists the zinc to pass through cellular walls to the interior of the cell). In the treatment of COVID, hydroxychloroquine is taken with zinc to act as a zinc ionophore, so perhaps that is why I recovered so quickly. As in, it might not have been the Ivermectin that helped me, but the Quercetin as a substitute for Hydroxychloroquine (and taken with zinc).

@ashaw - The latest treatment protocol from Frontline Critical Care Aliance (FLCCC) mentions that hydroxycholoroquine is the better treatment than Ivermectin for the Omicron variants. (https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-care-early-covid-treatment/).

I had Omicron in June (so it was probably the BA.4 or BA.5 variant). I used Ivermectin since I didn't have access to HCQ. I also did the nasal wash and mouth rinse, and took some of the nutriceuticals recommended by FLCC. My symptoms were gone in 2 days.

An antioxidant that has the same mechanism of action as Hydroxychloroquine is Quercetin, which is over-the-counter and which I had been taking as a prophylactic. It is a zinc ionophore (as in, it assists the zinc to pass through cellular walls to the interior of the cell). In the treatment of COVID, hydroxychloroquine is taken with zinc to act as a zinc ionophore, so perhaps that is why I recovered so quickly. As in, it might not have been the Ivermectin that helped me, but the Quercetin as a substitute for Hydroxychloroquine (and taken with zinc).
Interesting new video about Ivermectin, it’s efficacy and the diabolical involvement of big pharma, the FDA and the media to suppress its efficacy:

Glad you are still around, firemedic ❤️.
I still firmly stand by my decision to be unvaccinated, no COVID and no general illness so far for me.
As a Registered Nurse, I’ve recently received emails such as “The New Covid-19 Booster Side Effects” and “Scientists Don’t Really Know How Well Covid-19 Boosters Work”.
It would be laughable, if it wasn’t so sad.

Glad you are still around, firemedic ❤️.
I still firmly stand by my decision to be unvaccinated, no COVID and no general illness so far for me.
As a Registered Nurse, I’ve recently received emails such as “The New Covid-19 Booster Side Effects” and “Scientists Don’t Really Know How Well Covid-19 Boosters Work”.
It would be laughable, if it wasn’t so sad.
Totally agree karategirl. Wayyy too many side effects. And what about all the skuppered ACTUAL data (actual peer review studies cancelled) for cheap Ivermectin while big pharma made a boatload of money. can you say Sudden Adult Death Syndrome? 16% higher death rates unrelated to cvid currently in the EU. All because of the . This was fully predicted by Dr Dolores Cahill of the U of Dublin in Ireland at the beginning of 2021 for which she lost her tenured position.
my DH is a pastor and has done too many memorials for death by . 2 aunts and a friend who “suddenly” developed cancer. Myocarditis. Strokes heart attacks.

I've had covid at least twice. Once during the first wave. A cold that lasted about two weeks 2020. Then omicron this spring. I was told by a doctor if you've been to Wal Mart you've had it again. Each time it has been less severe. I have lost people to this disease and I don't understand why some people get really sick and others like me donnot.

I get tested for antibodies for covid to see if I've ever had it and, no I've never had it. So I don't believe the Walmart theory because I go there a few times a month. But I also don't touch my face or anything like that in public like I see a lot of people doing all the time, so that may be why people get it in public places. I feel very sorry for the kids being forced to get this non vaccine. I know some who've had heart issues due to it and you never know if that will be a factor later in life for them. Also, young girls who are already having issues with their periods. Once again, they have no idea what these shots are going to lead to in 5 to 10 yrs or more down the road. I also wonder if it is effecting elderly people and their memories. My grandfather no longer even recognizes me and this started about 9 months after his shots. I'm the one that took care of them all during covid so it's not like I didn't see him all the time. I don't know if it caused a mini stroke or brought on dementia, but he never had this much memory loss and he is now 94 yrs old.

I get tested for antibodies for covid to see if I've ever had it and, no I've never had it. So I don't believe the Walmart theory because I go there a few times a month. But I also don't touch my face or anything like that in public like I see a lot of people doing all the time, so that may be why people get it in public places. I feel very sorry for the kids being forced to get this non vaccine. I know some who've had heart issues due to it and you never know if that will be a factor later in life for them. Also, young girls who are already having issues with their periods. Once again, they have no idea what these shots are going to lead to in 5 to 10 yrs or more down the road. I also wonder if it is effecting elderly people and their memories. My grandfather no longer even recognizes me and this started about 9 months after his shots. I'm the one that took care of them all during covid so it's not like I didn't see him all the time. I don't know if it caused a mini stroke or brought on dementia, but he never had this much memory loss and he is now 94 yrs old.
So sad! One of my daughters took it and her period stopped and she had heart issues…had issues when exercising like she was going to pass out. One of my friends husbands got sick with cvd, had to go to hospital, they made him take the shot before they released him and he was better and able to go home, on the road to recovery and then he went home and had a heart attack right after the jab.
It’s criminal all the horror stories of PEOPLE I KNOW. These are not “well I heard about…” stories!

Just an update…
The state of NY today ruled that all those “wonderful” businesses and govt agencies who fired their ppl for no vax now must rehire them with back wages. Bc why? Vax does not work…
Meanwhile in other stories…death rates all over EU are up 16-17% over normal, big pharma still made record-breaking bank and now the US of A has death rates over normal/average of 17,000 ppl aged 0-24!!!!

what is the moral of this story?

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH FOR YOUR OWN GOOD AND DO NOT TRUST THE GOVERNMENT WHO IS IN THE POCKET OF BIG PHARMA (who btw has paid out BILLIONS in damages over the past 20 or so years).

More info: go see Dr John Campbell from the UK over at YouTube

Meanwhile, did you take the vax and now have adverse reactions? Go to flccc.org. Dr Pierre Kory has services/consults available for those with adverse reactions to these wicked shots.

best wishes to you all and may God help us all!

Just an update…
The state of NY today ruled that all those “wonderful” businesses and govt agencies who fired their ppl for no vax now must rehire them with back wages. Bc why? Vax does not work…
Meanwhile in other stories…death rates all over EU are up 16-17% over normal, big pharma still made record-breaking bank and now the US of A has death rates over normal/average of 17,000 ppl aged 0-24!!!!

what is the moral of this story?

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH FOR YOUR OWN GOOD AND DO NOT TRUST THE GOVERNMENT WHO IS IN THE POCKET OF BIG PHARMA (who btw has paid out BILLIONS in damages over the past 20 or so years).

More info: go see Dr John Campbell from the UK over at YouTube

Meanwhile, did you take the vax and now have adverse reactions? Go to flccc.org. Dr Pierre Kory has services/consults available for those with adverse reactions to these wicked shots.

best wishes to you all and may God help us all!
Here in FL, our surgeon general has been censored on social media because I guess they are not recommending the covid shot to any males under the age of 40. They have been monitoring the heart issues that have been coming up and noticed that healthy males under 40 have a 85% chance of dying from a heart condition within 28 days of getting the shot. I'm sure they are monitoring other symptoms, but I guess this seems to be very significant for them to post this. Too bad my family members pushed my grandmother into getting the shot, she would still be alive if not for the blood clot that caused a stroke and killed her.

Here in FL, our surgeon general has been censored on social media because I guess they are not recommending the covid shot to any males under the age of 40. They have been monitoring the heart issues that have been coming up and noticed that healthy males under 40 have a 85% chance of dying from a heart condition within 28 days of getting the shot. I'm sure they are monitoring other symptoms, but I guess this seems to be very significant for them to post this. Too bad my family members pushed my grandmother into getting the shot, she would still be alive if not for the blood clot that caused a stroke and killed her.
I am sorry for your loss. It is truly tragic.

I'm sorry but I am probably not going to be posting here anymore. I do not appreciate being attacked for my person choice of not getting vaccinated against covid. Me not getting vaccinated does not endanger or harm anyone around me. I got a personal message from someone here telling me I'm criminal by not being vaccinated. I thought this was a free place to state your feelings but clearly not. I have not told anyone here not to get vaccinated because that is a person choice. I've been here for years and have never felt this way before. I've always looked to my fellow catheletes for great advice and even to make me feel better when things are going bad. I hope this does not happen to anyone else here because this is an awful feeling. Sorry to burden anyone with this, but this will probably be good bye to all the nice people out there. Stay safe and healthy.
I have not and will NEVER get vaxed....I have not gotten covid and I work in a profession that they "say" my potential to get it is high. I did not wear masks out in public unless forced to do so. I worked through the whole pandemic shut down. If anyone has noticed the flu happened to vanish once the covid started...kind of suspicious if you ask me.

I have not and will NEVER get vaxed....I have not gotten covid and I work in a profession that they "say" my potential to get it is high. I did not wear masks out in public unless forced to do so. I worked through the whole pandemic shut down. If anyone has noticed the flu happened to vanish once the covid started...kind of suspicious if you ask me.
I'm curious to know if you know your blood type. My husband and I got covid in August 2020 while helping our neighbor after he had neck surgery. He and his wife got sick, as did their granddaughter and son in law, who are both registered nurses. The only person who didn't get sick was their daughter and her blood type was one of the O's, I think Positive and she had more exposure than my husband and I did and not only did she never get sick, but she never tested positive, meaning she was never asymptomatic. I have another friend with the same blood type, he didn't get sick and his wife, who teaches school and has a different blood type, got sick in April of this year. I'm 0 negative and I was probably the least sick of anybody. My husband spent 9 days in the hospital and was one level below ICU. Sadly, my neighbor, who had neck surgery, died in late August 2020. Looking back, he probably should've never had surgery because he had been on medication for psoriatic arthritis and pretty much had zero immunity. He was like a father figure to me and I miss him terribly.

As far as vaccines go, my husband and I had both decided against getting them, until he changed his mind and got the J&J last March. I reluctantly got the Pfizer in May/June 2021 because I knew it would be the only way I'd ever see my mom and step dad again. However, I'm not getting a booster and neither is my husband. My mom is very high risk and has a lot of underlying health conditions and she and my step dad are firm believers in vaccines and boosters.

I'm curious to know if you know your blood type. My husband and I got covid in August 2020 while helping our neighbor after he had neck surgery. He and his wife got sick, as did their granddaughter and son in law, who are both registered nurses. The only person who didn't get sick was their daughter and her blood type was one of the O's, I think Positive and she had more exposure than my husband and I did and not only did she never get sick, but she never tested positive, meaning she was never asymptomatic. I have another friend with the same blood type, he didn't get sick and his wife, who teaches school and has a different blood type, got sick in April of this year. I'm 0 negative and I was probably the least sick of anybody. My husband spent 9 days in the hospital and was one level below ICU. Sadly, my neighbor, who had neck surgery, died in late August 2020. Looking back, he probably should've never had surgery because he had been on medication for psoriatic arthritis and pretty much had zero immunity. He was like a father figure to me and I miss him terribly.

As far as vaccines go, my husband and I had both decided against getting them, until he changed his mind and got the J&J last March. I reluctantly got the Pfizer in May/June 2021 because I knew it would be the only way I'd ever see my mom and step dad again. However, I'm not getting a booster and neither is my husband. My mom is very high risk and has a lot of underlying health conditions and she and my step dad are firm believers in vaccines and boosters.
I am also high risk. I have a rare autoimmune disorder and I've been on steroids (multiple types) for 20 yrs and so I am also over weight and 48 yrs old. I never wore a mask unless told to, but most of the time, took it off. I get tested to see if I have antibodies to covid and I am still negative. I am B+ blood type. I just spent a week with my parents after the hurricane hit, and my mom is still a big believer in the vaccine and boosters even though it has made her very sick. Her cardiologist told her that if she gets another shot, it will probably kill her. My husband and I think we talked her out of it but who knows. I have nothing against anyone who wants it, but if it is getting you sicker with each shot, she just needs to stop. Sorry about your neighbor and sorry to hear you husband was so sick.

I am also high risk. I have a rare autoimmune disorder and I've been on steroids (multiple types) for 20 yrs and so I am also over weight and 48 yrs old. I never wore a mask unless told to, but most of the time, took it off. I get tested to see if I have antibodies to covid and I am still negative. I am B+ blood type. I just spent a week with my parents after the hurricane hit, and my mom is still a big believer in the vaccine and boosters even though it has made her very sick. Her cardiologist told her that if she gets another shot, it will probably kill her. My husband and I think we talked her out of it but who knows. I have nothing against anyone who wants it, but if it is getting you sicker with each shot, she just needs to stop. Sorry about your neighbor and sorry to hear you husband was so sick.
Thank you and I'm glad to know from another one of your posts that things are slowly getting back to normal for you after the hurricane. I live in Houston, TX and have been through 2 major hurricanes, the most recent one in 2008, a bunch of tropical storms and more floods that I can count. The devastation from Ian was the worst I'd ever seen.

I hope that your mom reconsiders getting a booster, especially after what her cardiologist told her and you and your husband's feelings about it. My mom has Sjogren's, diabetes (which btw, I'm totally convinced she developed it from long term use of cholesterol lowering statins because she exercises, is practically a vegetarian, doesn't eat sweets, and there's no family history of diabetes), heart disease (in June she had a stent for a 90% artery blockage) and is 75, plus she and my step dad are both retired and were homebodies before the pandemic began. I'm 46 and my husband is quite a bit older than I am and he has underlying conditions as well - not well controlled diabetes, overweight, heart disease and stage 3 chronic kidney disease so I knew if he got covid that he was going to be very sick and his doctors have told him with all his conditions and 9 days in the hospital with it, he's a walking miracle that he fully recovered. I still mask up when I go in crowded places like the grocery store and I'm sitting on the fence whether to get a flu shot this year. Here in Texas, the number of kids being hospitalized with RSV is skyrocketing and they are predicting not only a bad flu season, but a winter surge of covid based on what's happening right now in Europe.

There is a part of me that is unsettled about the long term effects of getting vaccinated, even though it was over a year ago, which is why I don't want to get a booster. When I got my Pfizer shot at Walgreens, I remember the pharmacist telling me, well since you've already had covid, you shouldn't have any reaction to the shot........well, later that night, thank God I got it on a Friday! I started feeling a little achy while in bed and I knew it wasn't from the Yvette Bachman heavy weights circuit I'd done earlier in the day because it wasn't a DOMS type feeling, it was aches from fever and the next day I was running 101 fever and in bed. The same thing happened with the second shot, but it was a bit milder than the first shot. I was sicker from the first shot than I was when I actually had covid. Although when I had covid, I found out from a chest x-ray that I had mild pneumonia in my left lung and I've never had pneumonia in my life.

Its like everybody has to do what they feel is right. And nobody should call someone out for the choice they make.

I can believe what you said about your mother and taking statins. My father was put on them after his heart attack. Probably within a year, he started feeling tired all the time, esp. after taking his morning walk. He also had a lot of muscle aches. He went to a few different doctors and finally a rheumatologist who diagnosed him with a weird auto immune disorder but it did not have a real name. It's like they just decided if you have these symptoms but your labs are normal, we'll just say it's this. (they claim similar to Lupus). I didn't buy it. After they moved back to TN, he found a new doctor who told him that he has no such disease that it is the statins making him feel this way. So he stopped his meds and he got better. He keeps trying other ones but keeps getting sick again. I told him to look into other natural alternatives instead because my husband (who is 11 yrs older than me) has cholesterol issues because of bad family genes. He take has been taking alternative medicine along with healthy eating and his numbers have gotten better. I don't think they will ever be normal, but they are much better than before and he doesn't need medication.

I can believe what you said about your mother and taking statins. My father was put on them after his heart attack. Probably within a year, he started feeling tired all the time, esp. after taking his morning walk. He also had a lot of muscle aches. He went to a few different doctors and finally a rheumatologist who diagnosed him with a weird auto immune disorder but it did not have a real name. It's like they just decided if you have these symptoms but your labs are normal, we'll just say it's this. (they claim similar to Lupus). I didn't buy it. After they moved back to TN, he found a new doctor who told him that he has no such disease that it is the statins making him feel this way. So he stopped his meds and he got better. He keeps trying other ones but keeps getting sick again. I told him to look into other natural alternatives instead because my husband (who is 11 yrs older than me) has cholesterol issues because of bad family genes. He take has been taking alternative medicine along with healthy eating and his numbers have gotten better. I don't think they will ever be normal, but they are much better than before and he doesn't need medication.
Thank you for sharing about your dad. My husband’s brother had awful muscle cramps from statins and took COQ10 but it didn’t help much. I absolutely will never take a statin after what I’ve seen my mom go through. I love my mom but she’s the type that whatever a doctor says is gospel truth, final answer, done. She wouldn’t think of questioning a doctor or seeking another opinion. In fact when I told her about supplements I’m taking, B complex, 5000 Iu vitamin d, magnesium etc, her first words were did a Dr tell you it was ok to take that? I told her I read about it in a woman’s health book.

There are natural alternatives to statins but be careful with red yeast rice as a compound in it is I think is actually found in a statin or acts very closely to one with similar side effects. As a side note, while diabetes runs in my husband’s family it wasn’t until after being on simvastatin a few years that he was full blown diabetic.

My husband will do another memorial next Friday for someone who took the vax, went home, had a stroke during the night. His wife woke up and he was dead.

This is endemic. I am not lying. This is truly and actually happening in reality. Death rates are up 16% over previous years’ averages all over the world.

For me, this is not about calling someone out for the choice they make, but a very real concern for their mortality based on actual data and experience. I cannot be silent.
Why does the CDC expect clots to double through 2050? They know! See link:

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.