Question about Cathe's future use of 'boss bands,' lack of use of blue loop in Boss Bands.

I was a little disappointed that I bought the new bands/loops and then the blue loop was never used in the loop video. That, paired with the fact that I didn't find either video especially challenging (Glutes and Core will be okay for low energy days, I guess, but the Total Body one won't be of much use to me), I'm wondering whether to keep or sell the two kits I just bought. Will Cathe be using the 'boss bands and loops' in future workouts or was this a one-time thing?

Here's a thought for you--just because Cathe doesn't use the blue band in the dvd, doesn't mean you can't! I often use what Cathe suggests while learning a workout but then I switch it up for however I'm feeling. (I should sometimes share what I use to make the Lite Metabolic Blast workout much, much tougher)! Also, you may not think the workouts aren't challenging enough, but those bands are making your body work in ways it normally doesn't. You don't always have to be breathing hard and heavy or fell wiped out at the end a workout to get results. Use the blue loop throughout the workout and I bet you will notice it is not as easy as the other loops. Good luck!

Yeah, to clarify--I never said or even implied that I thought exercise should "hurt" or make you feel "wiped out" or even make you "breathe hard."

I was a little disappointed that I bought the new bands/loops and then the blue loop was never used in the loop video. That, paired with the fact that I didn't find either video especially challenging (Glutes and Core will be okay for low energy days, I guess, but the Total Body one won't be of much use to me), I'm wondering whether to keep or sell the two kits I just bought. Will Cathe be using the 'boss bands and loops' in future workouts or was this a one-time thing?
I myself felt as though the workouts weren't as challenging as I was hoping for... and was wondering if there would be any future boss bands workouts...

There are some YT workouts that use body/long resistance bands. Fitness Kaykay has a couple. She's pretty tough.

FYI, Cathe‘s Sept 23 Live class is a metabolic workout using the Boss bands and loops. Sounds fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.