forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
IMG_4261.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update to let everyone know that Boss Bands & Loops pre-sale orders have now started shipping, We've been running three production shifts per day for about a week, and we think we should have all of the pre-sale orders out by tomorrow.

Also, don't forget that today is your last chance to pre-order Boss Bands & Loops. Click on the link below to learn more or to pre-order now. Pre-sale prices will end tonight - August 18th

Pre-Order Now at https://bit.ly/3u1ZkNw

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update to let everyone know that Boss Bands & Loops pre-sale orders have now started shipping, We've been running three production shifts per day for about a week, and we think we should have all of the pre-sale orders out by tomorrow.

When I look at the picture at the sheer number of packages ...that's mind boggling!

No wonder they had to do three shifts per day for about a week!

Three cheers for the folks powering through to get us our preorders so quickly!!

(My notice says Friday! :D )

I'm in Northern Idaho. My order, which includes the DVD's and bands, is scheduled to be here Wednesday. I also got the downloads (first time). Since I have both Arena Bands - booty and body - I did both workouts today. I loved them!!! And I had a good burn going. I'm so happy Cathe did video's with these bands.

I got Cathe's bands since I like the colors.

Got 'em today! Previewing Boss Bands and getting ready to actually do the workout later today. One thing I have to say - Jenn D.'s ARMS! They look amazing. Maybe I just never noticed them before since she always seems to be in the background. She needs to be in the foreground in future videos! Very inspiring.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.