BOSS Bands, Loops, DVDs & Downloads Pre-Sale

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Boss-Loops-3907.jpg

Our presale for Cathe's Boss bands, loops, DVDs & downloads will begin tomorrow 4-28-21. We will first make an announcement in our newsletter, followed by here on Facebook and our website on the link URL you need to click to preorder.

Because there are 12 different pre-sale offers make sure to wait until we give you the link to our presale ordering page. This page will make everything very clear and show you all of your ordering options. So make sure to wait until we post this special link.

Don't attempt to do a search on shop.cathe for these products. Because of the numerous options and because the workouts and bands all have similar names there is a big chance you might order the wrong option.

So make sure to wait until we post the MAIN BOSS ORDERING PAGE link and always go to this page first before ordering.

Oh my gosh :D
Okay okay sheesh..I'll wait!

Plus I need to exercise my Shopping muscle to figure out which of the 12 bundles I need!

This is like looking at presents under the tree and having to wait for mom and dad to wake up ;)

Last edited:
This is like looking at presents under the tree and having to wait for mom and dad to wake up ;)
LOL!!! Isn't that the truth.....I feel like I am gonna get my fingers smacked if i
Don't follow the rules. :). Don't know what I am gonna choose....I know I want
The dvds, but I have fabric loops which I love, and just this week I got the long loops I ordered from Amazon, and I am like. Hmmmmm.........except for the extra light And light ones, I can't do much with the others (med. heavy) like over my head Etc.....I hope they say the length on the long ones....it might prove to be a
Better deal tho' to get the whole package.....

LOL!!! Isn't that the truth.....I feel like I am gonna get my fingers smacked if i
Don't follow the rules. :). Don't know what I am gonna choose....I know I want
The dvds, but I have fabric loops which I love, and just this week I got the long loops I ordered from Amazon, and I am like. Hmmmmm.........except for the extra light And light ones, I can't do much with the others (med. heavy) like over my head Etc.....I hope they say the length on the long ones....it might prove to be a
Better deal tho' to get the whole package.....
I found a set of both on Amazon and it gives the amount of weight each band is. Are the ones you purchased like that? I hope Cathe's is similar. It's 10:44 and still no email!! I cannot believe it's this hard to wait for news!!

Did I miss something? I didn’t see any combo offer for just downloads (no DVD’s) and both types of bands. I can’t even play DVD’s anymore, so why would I buy them, only to toss them? Seems kinda sacreligious, anyway

Did I miss something? I didn’t see any combo offer for just downloads (no DVD’s) and both types of bands. I can’t even play DVD’s anymore, so why would I buy them, only to toss them? Seems kinda sacreligious, anyway

That does seem like a glaring omission. Looks like your only option is to buy the 2 downloads for 19.97 (https://shop.cathe.com/Cathe-Friedrich-Boss-Loops-Glutes-Bands-Core-Video-p/5047.htm) and 2 sets of bands (https://shop.cathe.com/Cathe-Fabric-Boss-Loops-Bands-Glute-Core-p/5040.htm) for 39.97.

Total 59.94, which makes it essentially the same price as the DVD+ Bands package.

And also, we usually had Free Shipping when the order was above $50, so now I have to pay duties over the items+shipping and the UPS shipping itself, which is a lot more expensive than USPS

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.