forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, March 25th, 2021, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Double Trouble” LIVE. Get ready to pump things up with this total bodyweight workout! We’ll be working in doubles. Two exercises for the lower body and two exercises for the upper body. We’ll do this for a few rounds. Get ready to double the trouble for double the !
Equipment needed:
Various weighted dumbbells (I’ll be using 5’s through ’20s)
A fitness mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 340+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

I love that it's in "rounds"...makes it so much easier to do like the warmup, and
1st 3 rounds, then skip to stretch, or do the warmup, .fast forward to rounds 4-5-6 and stretch, for 2 different shorter workouts! :). Might get the download
later on too....

I love that it's in "rounds"...makes it so much easier to do like the warmup, and
1st 3 rounds, then skip to stretch, or do the warmup, .fast forward to rounds 4-5-6 and stretch, for 2 different shorter workouts! :). Might get the download
later on too....
I agree. I do like "rounds" too. I haven't been working out as much as I like lately due to health issue but it's great to get in a really good workout. I really like the faster pace, it kept my heart rate up. I also liked the heavier weights. Cathe gave a lot of alternate suggestions for things. I will be doing this one again soon.

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, March 25th, 2021, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Double Trouble” LIVE. Get ready to pump things up with this total bodyweight workout! We’ll be working in doubles. Two exercises for the lower body and two exercises for the upper body. We’ll do this for a few rounds. Get ready to double the trouble for double the !
Equipment needed:
Various weighted dumbbells (I’ll be using 5’s through ’20s)
A fitness mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 340+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender
LOVE this workout! Great start to my Sunday. :)

I did this one this morning and all I can say is Wow! This is PHA on steroids. I like that there are no repeated exercises--and when you do 24 reps of the Arnold press while stepping side to side you really don't want to repeat them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.