Who wants step tutorials?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! How many of you would love to to participate in a step workout but not sure where to begin? What’s a Turn Step? V Step? Even a Basic Step? I know many of you ask me if I have any basic, more beginner level step workouts. A place to learn my steps and terminology so that you can grown into my other step workouts. If you would love to learn the basics give me a shout out right here in the comments. I’m considering posting some free “stepping stone” tutorials if you’re interested.4E666771-3858-43AC-80AC-7023A2AF0DCB.jpeg

Hi Everyone! How many of you would love to to participate in a step workout but not sure where to begin? What’s a Turn Step? V Step? Even a Basic Step? I know many of you ask me if I have any basic, more beginner level step workouts. A place to learn my steps and terminology so that you can grown into my other step workouts. If you would love to learn the basics give me a shout out right here in the comments. I’m considering posting some free “stepping stone” tutorials if you’re interested.View attachment 7077
;)That would be great!!

That would be fantastic!! I have two left feet and even "intermediate" step work is challenging for me - I can handle the BASIC basics but over steps and over, mambo cha-cha's, etc... well, I easily get frustrated. I feel like I'm missing out on so many workouts because I avoid steps routines; any tips would be great! :)

I'll keep you posted when I start these. Lots of things will be covered but initially it will truly cater to the most basic of basic steppers to build a foundation. Later I can branch off into other categories of showing low impact modifications, breaking down complicated moves etc. Excited to get started!

I would be interested! I have done step -- or perhaps attempted? -- for a few years and I usually have difficulty because I am trying to mirror the tv and we turn to the back of the room. But I am a bit of a spaz . . . :D

I'll keep you posted when I start these. Lots of things will be covered but initially it will truly cater to the most basic of basic steppers to build a foundation. Later I can branch off into other categories of showing low impact modifications, breaking down complicated moves etc. Excited to get started!
That would be awesome! Thank you Cathe!

I too would like tutorials on low impact modifications for high impact moves. For me I can usually pick up the moves quite quickly but I struggle with high impact especially near the end of the workout when I'm tired. My legs feel like there are lead weights attached to them and I just can't jump.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.