Pre-Order Cathe's New STEP BOSS Exercise DVDs Starting Thursday, May 9th

[QUOTE="jennifer319_2013, post: 2474197, Just have one request: if you could and if it is all right with Cathe, we need to bring back Cede, the counter!!! Cede has been is most of Cathe Step DVDs!!! I love Cede attitude!!! When I am I barely hanging on, I see Cede and I see her smile and upbeat attitude
I miss Cede (& Lorraine) too. When I pull out an older DVD and see them, it warms my heart like seeing an old friend. I also so appreciate that Jai & Brenda are included in so many recent DVDs as the continuity is so welcoming. I also really enjoy their facial expressions when things are tough because I know its not just me feeling it. :p
[/QUOTE]
I'm agree and I vote for Amanda too

Hi! For those of us that no longer use dvds, will we be able to buy these as downloads only? I purchase only downloads these days. Thanks!
Hi Cokonkel - do you ever miss having DVDs? Is there anything missing on the downloads like pre-mixes?

SO excited that Cathe is FINALLY doing STEP again!!! As a Stepacholic, did her Step Works today, some modifications, I am SO HAPPY!!! Just have one request: if you could and if it is all right with Cathe, we need to bring back Cede, the counter!!! Cede has been is most of Cathe Step DVDs!!! I love Cede attitude!!! When I am I barely hanging on, I see Cede and I see her smile and upbeat attitude and I know I can do it!!! I haven’t seen Cede in Cathe’s other workouts, lately. Maybe Cede is tired of doing them or maybe she is injured? But, if she is up to it I think it would be awesome to see her again!! Again! Thanks Cathe for another Step Series!! Yea!!!
15 years ago when I was learning step using one of Cathe's basic step workouts, I remember that following Cedie really helped me learn the program. Plus her smile was a big boost.

You can preorder from the main web page, you have to scroll down a lot, or
There might be a link in the notifications & announcements thread.

I want to be a Step Boss sooooooo much! I think step is fun, effective, and good for your brain, too! Bouts of plantar fasciitis kept me off the step for a long time, but I'm in the clear for now! I need to build up my confidence for this new series (yes, I ABSOLUTELY pre-ordered!), so I'll be getting ready for it by doing the Cathe step DVDs that I own, and working on mobility and strengthening of my scrawny weak ankles.

I miss Cede (& Lorraine) too. When I pull out an older DVD and see them, it warms my heart like seeing an old friend. I also so appreciate that Jai & Brenda are included in so many recent DVDs as the continuity is so welcoming. I also really enjoy their facial expressions when things are tough because I know its not just me feeling it. :p
I'm agree and I vote for Amanda too
[/QUOTE]

As each new series comes out I am always hoping that Cedie and Lorraine will make a surprise appearance. I will continue to hope that they will come back :) I always enjoy seeing Jai and Brenda in there as well, glad they continue to participate. It was also really cool to see Lisa from the older DVD's as well in the LITE series that was really awesome too!!

Hi Cokonkel - do you ever miss having DVDs? Is there anything missing on the downloads like pre-mixes?

Hi there! I really don't miss the dvds, although I do wish we could download premixes sometimes. For the most part, I can make my own premixes if I want to with the downloads, though. I have video editing software where I can snip the workouts (similar to the Workout Blender) and recombine them into folders on my external hard drive. From there I plug my external hard drive into a media player, select the folder and it plays the clips in the order I put them in the folder. It works great!!

Hi there! I really don't miss the dvds, although I do wish we could download premixes sometimes. For the most part, I can make my own premixes if I want to with the downloads, though. I have video editing software where I can snip the workouts (similar to the Workout Blender) and recombine them into folders on my external hard drive. From there I plug my external hard drive into a media player, select the folder and it plays the clips in the order I put them in the folder. It works great!!

Colleen, what video editing software do you use?

Linda

Colleen, what video editing software do you use?

Linda

There are lots out there, but my favorite one is one that isn't available for Windows 10, so I can only use it on my old computer. The link to it has changed since I downloaded it and the new one isn't nearly as user friendly in my opinion. I like VERY basic, snip and be done software. I don't want or need all the fancy stuff that most other programs offer. Here is the link to the one I use, except like I said it's a little different then the one that works on Windows 7: http://www.freevideocutter.com/ The best one I've found that works on Windows 10 is this one: https://free-video-cutter-joiner.en.softonic.com/ It's fairly similar to the one I use on my older computer, but I still prefer the old version of free video cutter the best. Like I said these are extremely basic video snipping tools as that's all I want. There are lots of other, fancier programs out there but I just find them too confusing. heh

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.