Wondering How Long Each of the New LITE Workouts Is?

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
LITE-Revd-Up-Rumble-3526.jpg

As we head into the last week of October we're nearing completion of the rough editing of all of the LITE workouts and bonus videos. In a few days, we will start on the "fine" editing where we will add graphics and replace some camera shots with better ones and make further tweaks.

Today, we thought we would share with you the "estimated" times for all of the main workouts and bonus footage (*these times are subject to change until we completely finish editing). The LITE series will also feature over 100 premix workouts offering shorter and longer workout variations from what you see below.

Lastly, just a quick reminder that the current LITE pre-sale prices will end in just a few more days on November 1st. To take advantage of our current pre-sale prices (*less than $9.85 per DVD) make sure to pre-order now!

Main LITE Workout Times:

PHA 2 - 43 mins
Metabolic Blast - 40 mins
Body Weight & Bands - 42 mins
Rev'd Up Rumble - 37 mins
Strong Body Stacked Sets: Upper - 36 mins
Strong Body Stacked Sets: Lower - 38 mins
Cardio Party - 39 mins

Bonus LITE Workout Times:

(over 2 1/2 hours of bonus workouts!)
Bonus Pyramid Pump
-Individual Body Parts - about 6 mins (each)
- Pyramid Lower Body - 45 mins (includes warm up and stretch)
- Pyramid Upper Body - 36 mins (includes warm up and stretch)
- Pyramid Total Body - 74 mins (includes warm up and stretch)
Bonus Extended Stretch #1 - 13 mins
Bonus Extended Stretch #2 - 11 mins
Bonus 6 Pack Abs #1 - 10 mins
Bonus 6 Pack Abs #2 - 10 mins
Bonus Calorie Crush #1 - 8 1/2 mins
Bonus Calorie Crush #2 - 11 mins
Bonus Calorie Crush #3 - 10 mins
Bonus Calorie Crush #4 - 14 mins

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices Will End Nov 1st!

So excited! I am hoping that the stand-alone Pyramid Pump DVD includes a pre-mix option to do just the calorie crushes (plus warm up) as just a cardio routine!!!

To Administrator, Chris, or Cathe,

Which of the bonus Calorie Crush workouts is for the step routine that Cathie mentioned? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Teals,

We don't know which calorie crush will be on each DVD yet. It will "probably" be on Cardio Party, but it all depends on how much room we have all the discs. We have a lot of bonus video to try to fit on each disc and we haven't reached a point yet where we can make this decision.

Hi Teals,

We don't know which calorie crush will be on each DVD yet. It will "probably" be on Cardio Party, but it all depends on how much room we have all the discs. We have a lot of bonus video to try to fit on each disc and we haven't reached a point yet where we can make this decision.
Hi. I don't want to know which will be on which DVD. I know you're all still trying to sort things out. I'm wanting to know which Calorie Crush Bonus is the one with the mini (in terms of time) step routine, e.g., Bonus 1 with 8 1/2 minutes, Bonus 4 with 14 minuets, etc. Basically, I'm asking the length of the bonus step routine. Sometimes, I use too many words. Thanks!

Hi Denise R, yes, but until we're done editing and know the exact times for everything we will not know which bonus videos will be on each video.

So, the time for the specific bonus cardio is not yet known? Since the times are mentioned, I thought they were related to specific workouts. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Hi Teals, these are just estimated times, not exact times. We won't finalize what goes on each DVD until we finish final editing and begin DVD authoring.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.