Wondering about a new series this year?

I'm thinking no series this year either.... although it appears filming is already done for the FitTower. Between Cathe Live, FitTower, Roadtrips and everything else going on she probably has way more than enough to do!! She did mention more workouts geared around the FitTower but I'm guessing she will wait to see feedback from those DVDs before moving forward with that project.

I also hope there's a weightlifting series! I know I need to do more cardio but Cathe got me hooked on strength training and now I'm an addict! I'd love to buy Fit Tower but it's expensive at almost $200 - if there were more than one advanced DVD to go along with it I'd do it but I'm debating on whether to wait... :)

I also hope there's a weightlifting series! I know I need to do more cardio but Cathe got me hooked on strength training and now I'm an addict! I'd love to buy Fit Tower but it's expensive at almost $200 - if there were more than one advanced DVD to go along with it I'd do it but I'm debating on whether to wait... :)

I plan to continue to do more Fit Tower DVD's in the future releases that cater more to the advanced needs of our typical Cathlete audience. As for another series or more DVD's this year, I am waiting to see if I can swing it. Lots going on this year but I would love to do more DVD's so if I can find a way to make it happen I will.

Cathe, I just had a brainstorm, so I had to come back & chime in! How about
A total body muscle meltdown DVD and a Phat workout DVD? On the
Muscle meltdown one, you could use the MM's from the ice DVDs for the
Upper body, and then add a new total body warmup and stretch and add a new
Muscle Meltdown section for Legs! All one one DVD! :)

Cathe, I just had a brainstorm, so I had to come back & chime in! How about
A total body muscle meltdown DVD and a Phat workout DVD? On the
Muscle meltdown one, you could use the MM's from the ice DVDs for the
Upper body, and then add a new total body warmup and stretch and add a new
Muscle Meltdown section for Legs! All one one DVD! :)

I love this whole idea! Yes, please!

Aqua Girl is trying to kill us with Giant Sets Legs!!! LOL. ;)
Nah, I like it!!

I just would love some Cathe style with way more barbell. An posterior (calves, hammies, glutes, back/rhomboids/traps, rear delts, little tri's) + an anterior (quads, peroneus etc, chest, delts, bi's) with a bonus 25 min recovery day routine (I don't ask for much!;)) is something I have been thinking of and posting around the forum, so hey, might as well get it out there on this thread as well! (in case Cathe reads it! lol)

OK, I've been giving this a lot of thought, :), so this is what I came up with: A Phat workout dvd with 2 Phat workouts, (approx. 30-40 min each)
with one warmup & stretch to work with both or either. Then a Bonus Muscle Meltdown for Legs on that dvd....Then a separate Total Body
Muscle Meltdown dvd with the Warmup & Stretch from the Phat dvd (or new ones) then the 5 Muscle Meltdowns from the Ice Series along
with the Legs Muscle Meltdown from the Phat dvd. :) It could be Muscle Meltdown Greatest Hits ! I know it probably won't happen, but
it's fun "planning" it........Just tryin' to get us a couple new dvds this year ! and using up time waiting on the Fit Tower info... :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.