I Love Hiit Circuit Lower Body!

ashaw

Cathlete
I'm doing the New Year's Resolution rotation and did Hiit Circuit Lower Body this morning and totally loved it! There were some moves that were "blasts" from the past...conjuring up good memories of Imax3 and Body Max 2. This workout was awesome and when I was doing it, I was thinking, Cathe just turned 50 and she's kicking my 38 year old butt! I actually found it way more challenging than the XTrain Cardio Leg Blast. Legs were on FIYAH! I can't wait to see what Hiit Circuit Upper Body is like!

Hope you like CLB at least as much as I love it:D
LBB is another one to try.
Please let us know How you like them.:)

Oh, I already have and love CLB. Just haven't done it since starting RWH. Just want to see what I think after doing the others. I also have and love LBB. One of my absolute favorite leg workouts is Lower Body Trisets and the Meso 2 leg workouts. I love the triset concept for legs especially ;)

Oh, I already have and love CLB. Just haven't done it since starting RWH. Just want to see what I think after doing the others. I also have and love LBB. One of my absolute favorite leg workouts is Lower Body Trisets and the Meso 2 leg workouts. I love the triset concept for legs especially ;)

Same for me, they are all my favourite too.
I love gasping for air while selecting the accurate load for Triset meso 2.
The feeling is awesome :)

a little late to the party - I just started RWH workouts this week doing my own thing not a rotation. I did lower body circuit last night and it was hard. My quads were shaky at the end. I match Cathe weight but did modify a few cardio things to lower impact. I thought the other leg workout was more fun cause I didn't have to modify as much but both are really good workouts and this one much harder than the other IMO

I did LIHI Leg this morning. I was meant to do the circuit from the series. Hiit circuit LB.

Wow the rep range is no where near what cathe has produced up to now.
Dumbbell squat 40 pound for 24 reps on a contrast training is super intense.

I loved the courtesy squat variation...really did we have to add pulses.
My poor glute:eek::eek:

I can't wait to try the circuit.

For me, the lower body circuit is the most difficult one yet! I have to use a 6 in step and it is still murder for me. Legs feel like noodles afterwards. I love it!

I did LIHI Leg this morning. I was meant to do the circuit from the series. Hiit circuit LB.

Wow the rep range is no where near what cathe has produced up to now.
Dumbbell squat 40 pound for 24 reps on a contrast training is super intense.

I loved the courtesy squat variation...really did we have to add pulses.
My poor glute:eek::eek:

I can't wait to try the circuit.

Natalie, my jaw drops when Cathe is squating with 40 lbs @ 24 reps. Unbelievable!

I really love love love that premix #5 too,I enjoy it more then regular workout or abs after whole workout, it gives me a bit of a break or maybe challenge or maybe little bit of both(mixed)[emoji6]

Last edited:
Heavier weight load because we are all gettin' stronger. ;) I just did this workout this morning....PM #5.... abs sprinkled in. Boy did I enjoy those ab breaks! Abs are a break?!:eek: LOL

Carol,
Since when does Cathe ever sprinkle in abs! And a break in an Ab sequence? Let me check that DVD of yours! It might be defective. LOL!

I know what you mean. I use a 12 lb dumbbell instead of 15 because I just cannot hold it with good form by that point.

I am going to have to reduce the weight on that exercise, firemedic. I am wondering if I have to go with no weight at that point...Cathe and crew are a...maz...ing!

I had a tough time with this one the first time I did it. My lower back just felt so sore. Now I love it and will be doing the extreme premix on Saturday morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.