Let us know Who's In - Check-In!!!

I'm in! Invoice #2! This is my....8th Road Trip. (had to count them.) My sister is also attending (her 3rd), and she was invoice #3, which is funny since she was on the opposite side of the country from me when we signed up.

To the first-timers: it's normal to be nervous, but believe me when I say that you will have an AWESOME time!! I've made some of my best friends on the Road Trips. Cathe brought me here in the first place, but the fabulous people keep me coming back.

Super excited to meet you awesome fit ladies! I am sure we will have lots of fun and make some great memories!

I've been bummed out all day about not getting in. Just got home and got the e-mail :) I'm in after all!!!!! I'm number 82 and this is my second roadtrip.
Kara

We made it!!!!

Hello all. I too had the same computer/server issues as everyone else. But my daughter had no issues (newie luck?):D

My name is Sheila and I attended the 2010 Glassboro Road Trip and had an absolute blast. I've convinced my 18 year old daughter to come with me and we both can't wait!!! wohooo! We've got 6 months to train....

Can't wait to meet you all!!

#45. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Glassboro won't know what hit it... ;)

Shelley -- I know that lime cat anywhere!! We met at the '05 RT -- hard to believe that was 8 years ago!

I'm in -- #28! This will be my 4th Glassboro Road Trip (2005, 2008, 2010). Can't wait to sweat and eat :)

Last edited:
I'm in! Don't know what number and don't care!! I'M IN :) :) :). I just hope the next 7 months or less goes smoother for me than today!

This will be my first road trip and I'm so excited. I was #27 and will be coming from Denver. Planning my workout wardrobe already:!!!:D

Excited for all of you! I wished i could b a better planner, im gonna plan to try for next yr i supose .. But xant wait to see live stream, weeeee! Lol

Excited to be joining everyone in Glassboro again! This is my 4th RT:
2009 Glassboro
2010 San Diego
2012 Chicago

I reiterate what others have said to the first-timers who are nervous. I did not know a single soul -- in person or online -- when I went to my first trip. It was so far outside my comfort zone to do something like that on my own that it still amazes me that I did it. I have never regretted it, having made some truly wonderful friends as a result. I get a little teary thinking about what I would be missing without them in my life. Okay, I'll stop now:eek:. See you in July!

Oh, I was number 37 :D

cannot hardly believe it!,

Hi! I'm Lynn and my daughter is Karen. She lives in Oshkosh Wisconsin and I live in Vail, Colorado. We were at the Chicago road trip together last april 2012.
WE BOTH GOT IN FOR THE 2013 GLASSBORO ROAD TRIP!!!
So yet another mommy daughter combo joins the group.
Maybe Cathe needs to come up with a mommy-daughter step combo just for the fun of it!!
I am ecstatic to be once again joining such a terrific group of fun folks!

Hi! I'm in! Woot! Woot! Can't believe I made it! Gotta admit though, I'm getting cold feet already. Yikes!

Vicky

Hi! I'm Lynn and my daughter is Karen. She lives in Oshkosh Wisconsin and I live in Vail, Colorado. We were at the Chicago road trip together last april 2012.
WE BOTH GOT IN FOR THE 2013 GLASSBORO ROAD TRIP!!!
So yet another mommy daughter combo joins the group.
Maybe Cathe needs to come up with a mommy-daughter step combo just for the fun of it!!
I am ecstatic to be once again joining such a terrific group of fun folks!

My mom went with me last year to Glassboro our 1st RT. she couldn't make it this year but definitely wants to go next year tho.

#40 right here!!

Hi Everyone!!
I'm in at #40 and I am also from CT!! I had some shenannagans with the registration too and I very frantically called my bank and realized if I was charged then I got in. I had to go to the gym to burn off all of that adrenaline. LOL!!! Let's see this will be my 5th? RT Now the big question is who got #1???

Ps I can't wait to meet everyone and reunite!!!

Kristin T

#25 here (with a little help from my friend Jodi. Well actually, alot of help) :)

Can't wait to see you all! We're gonna have a ball!!

Yeah, I too had the issues with the server crash but I'm in!! I thought I was #129 but when all the great people at Cathe's "workshop" fixed the problem I was #81:) This will be my 2nd road trip, last year was my first and it was sooooo much fun. For all the first timmers---you will have a great time, your muscles will be screaming at you by Sunday's last class though;):D Can't wait to meet/see everyone!

Shelley -- I know that lime cat anywhere!! We met at the '05 RT -- hard to believe that was 8 years ago!

I'm in -- #28! This will be my 4th Glassboro Road Trip (2005, 2008, 2010). Can't wait to sweat and eat :)

I remember that well! I can't believe I'm going this year!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.