Who else loves their Keurig?

Raising my hand! I've got a full size keurig at home and a mini on my desk at work. I'm loving that DD and Starbucks finally have K-cups too ;)

OMG I drink too much coffee as it is! I would DROWN in the stuff if I had a Keurig on my desk!!!!LOL :eek::D

I am one of the few that DO NOT own one. My aunt got one for Christmas and I was like "ohhh nooooo, I must get this magical machine!!". My husband was like "nope, we have a coffee maker and it works fine. Don't be lazy". So now I am trying to find ways to break it........;)

LOL! My hubby also said we have a coffee maker already! BUT, I WANT a Keurig!!! I'm so jealous of you all! :) Not to mention Dunkin' Donuts sells it too! One of my fav coffees!

I love my Keurig also! I never even liked coffee until we got our Keurig. :) I love having a variety of choices. It's also fun when you have guests and you can let them choose what flavor they want. I use it a lot just for hot water for tea. Two of my favorite coffees are Kahlua and Wolfgang Puck's Hawaiian Hazelnut. Yum.

I did have problems with my Special Edition model after having it about 6 months, but their customer service was amazing and they sent me a brand new one asap. All I had to do is return the K-cup holder basket from the defective model. (One of the CS people said that they have more problems with the Special Edition and the more expensive model than they do with the cheaper Elite model)

Next to my Vitamix, my Keurig is the best kitchen appliance purchase ever!

I did have problems with my Special Edition model after having it about 6 months, but their customer service was amazing and they sent me a brand new one asap. All I had to do is return the K-cup holder basket from the defective model. (One of the CS people said that they have more problems with the Special Edition and the more expensive model than they do with the cheaper Elite model)

I had the same thing happen. Mine was also about 6 months old when it quit, but as you said, Keurig customer service was awesome. They replaced it immediately and just asked for me to send the basket back. I've had the second one about a year now, and it hasn't given me any problems.

Love my Keurig too! I am on my second one. Wore my first one out after about 5 years of faithful service. The previous company I worked with had industrial sized Keurig brewers hooked up to the water supply in the kitchenettes. This was a great company perk ( pun intended). :)
Love this coffee brewer. I had tried the pod based brewers before Keurig and IMO these were awful.

PS- someone mentioned Mr. Coffee on this thread...... Is anyone here old enough to remember the Mr. Tea skit on SNL years ago with Father Guido Sarducci?

Last edited:
I LOVE my Keurig....:D

I recently changed jobs and knew I was in the right place when on day 1 I walked into the kitchen to see an industrial size Keurig and a wall filled with about 25-30 different coffee & tea options!!!

Okay, although it's kind of late, I'm going to have a cup of coffee from my Kuerig! Power of suggestion. Besides, I need a little caffeine for when I do my workout:D

I love my Keurig but do also have some environmental concerns - I do wish they would make those k-cups recyclable :( I also have some issues with cost - if you buy them at your local grocer, they are upwards of 50 cents/cup or more with the specialty brands. If we have company, DH has a fit with about 8-10 cups being used! Yikes.

We did try the "My K-cup" which is made by Keurig. It was a total failure. Steer clear of this! BUT, I did find one called Ekocup (found it on Amazon) and it has worked very well. Hubby uses it since the K-cup issue gets "under his skin", lol. He gets to have Dunkin Donut coffee at a fraction of the cost.

I have found that Costco carries the Donut House and also the Caribou Breakfast Blend - both are excellent and you can get 80 cups for about $37. That's about the best deal I have found.

All this being said, I love my Keurig - have one at home and one at work!
Heidi

We did try the "My K-cup" which is made by Keurig. It was a total failure. Steer clear of this! BUT, I did find one called Ekocup (found it on Amazon) and it has worked very well. Hubby uses it since the K-cup issue gets "under his skin", lol. He gets to have Dunkin Donut coffee at a fraction of the cost.

d

All this being said, I love my Keurig - have one at home and one at work!
Heidi

Hi! Why was it a total failure? I use my K-cup occasionally, and it works great! I pick my coffee, fill the K-cup, and the cup of coffee is great(just as good or better than the pre-filled K cups)! It's easy to use, too.

Hi! Why was it a total failure? I use my K-cup occasionally, and it works great! I pick my coffee, fill the K-cup, and the cup of coffee is great(just as good or better than the pre-filled K cups)! It's easy to use, too.

I agree! So easy to use and works great! :)

I love my Keurig but do also have some environmental concerns - I do wish they would make those k-cups recyclable :( I also have some issues with cost - if you buy them at your local grocer, they are upwards of 50 cents/cup or more with the specialty brands. If we have company, DH has a fit with about 8-10 cups being used! Yikes.

Heidi

I share the environmental concerns. I also have some concern about the plastic cups - pouring hot water over plastic and then drinking the resulting brew day after day makes me a little worried. However I love my Keuring SOOOOO much that I still drink plenty of K-cup concoctions...

Absolutely LOVE my Keurig, I'm on my second one, had one in my office, and bought one each for for my mother and in-laws.

Just wanted to mention, they now make a holster for the keurig that you can use the pods in, my mother has one, it's super easy to use and works great.

I didn't like my kcup thing where you use your own coffee, but I just saw a different on at Bed, Bath, Beyond that looks like it may be easier to fill and clean.

favorite oz size? 6, 8 or 10

I am going to purchase a Keurig...everybody loving it makes me want one.

I noticed that you have options of oz size. What is the best oz size for the k cups? I found a Keurig Classic at Kroger but only 2 cup sizes 6 & 8.

Help please.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.