CATHLETES ROCK DISNEY-FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Laura, I think I am going to do the same thing regarding the extra meals for the family. They are pricy, so I may just stick with Mondays meal only.

3 Days to go, still packing...my flight is at 8am Friday morning, should be there by 11am. What time is everyone arriving?

3!!! today I call 3 sets of hover squats!!! low plane pulses for a 24 count! let's go people! Get those buns ready for Disney!! :D

My first post to the countdown thread! I haven't been to a road trip before, so I'm more than a little nervous, but I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone.

I'll be coming from Washington state. Do I win the prize for longest flight?

We live on the West Coast of Florida so we will be driving over; good thing because we did not pack light. :) We will be arriving about noon on Friday.

Can't wait to meet everyone and have some Disney Cathe fun!

You gals think there will be any Mary Poppins sightings? She is very elusive... we must track her down!

You gals think there will be any Mary Poppins sightings? She is very elusive... we must track her down!

Hey Jenn,

I know she hangs out at the Grand Floridian Resort. It's very posh. I believe you can have Tea with her for a small fortune. (I would gladly pay it, too, if I knew for sure that the penguins would be there too.)

Jenn D-

We are leaving in the morning!

BTW, as I posted my pushups in the Challange I noticed that you logged in with a VERY impressive 63!!! You Rock!!!! However, you're status with DH has now become even more elusive; he thinks I have gone completely mental when I tell him that I can't wait to meet the model-tall oompa-loompa Cathlete with superhuman strength! (this is not helping me convince him that my friends are not imaginary!!!)

Only about 62 hours to go!!!!! (but who's counting?)

Anyone want to meet on Thursday night?

BTW, where is Cathe??? Haven't heard a peep from her on Facebook or the Forums. Methinks perhaps she is filming..........??!!??

I'd like to, Laura!

QUOTE=TexasLaura;2096678]Anyone want to meet on Thursday night?

BTW, where is Cathe??? Haven't heard a peep from her on Facebook or the Forums. Methinks perhaps she is filming..........??!!??[/QUOTE]

2 DAYS LEFT!!!

For those of you who are not already headed to Florida (LAURA!!!!) I hereby sentence you to 2 sets of quarter turn jumps! 15 reps- one set to the left first, one set to the right second! (ps. why do they call them quarter turn when technically you turn half way? lol) With all this excitement I may just turn ALL THE WAY AROUND!! :eek:

Rock on girls! DISNEY IS ALMOST HERE!! :D:D

Jenn D-

We are leaving in the morning!

BTW, as I posted my pushups in the Challange I noticed that you logged in with a VERY impressive 63!!! You Rock!!!! However, you're status with DH has now become even more elusive; he thinks I have gone completely mental when I tell him that I can't wait to meet the model-tall oompa-loompa Cathlete with superhuman strength! (this is not helping me convince him that my friends are not imaginary!!!)

Only about 62 hours to go!!!!! (but who's counting?)

HYSTERICAL!!!! Can't wait to meet your DH....ha ha!!!

I am jealous of everyone who is leaving early....I am still at work and can't concentrate on anything. ACK!!!

2 DAYS LEFT!!!

For those of you who are not already headed to Florida (LAURA!!!!) I hereby sentence you to 2 sets of quarter turn jumps! 15 reps- one set to the left first, one set to the right second! (ps. why do they call them quarter turn when technically you turn half way? lol) With all this excitement I may just turn ALL THE WAY AROUND!! :eek:

Rock on girls! DISNEY IS ALMOST HERE!! :D:D

Now I really wish I had left already, Jenn, you are killing me. Not a big fan of quarter turn jumps...don't know why for sure, but I lookawkward doing them especially on the step.

Less than 2 days....can't sleep, can't concentrate on anything. And I have butterflies in my stomach!!

Now I really wish I had left already, Jenn, you are killing me. Not a big fan of quarter turn jumps...don't know why for sure, but I lookawkward doing them especially on the step.

Less than 2 days....can't sleep, can't concentrate on anything. And I have butterflies in my stomach!!

quit your whining and hop (literally) to it!! lol! Honestly, I'm not a fan either... i think it's because just when i try to cheat it a tiny bit i hear Cathe throw in a "come on guys you can get lower than that!" ha! But, we must embrace the challenge... what can i possible choose for tomorrow? hmmm... must start thinking :)

p.s. aren't those the best butterflies EVER?!

Can I skip the quarter-turn jumps if I don't know what you mean by that? Or pretend I don't know what you mean...;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.