CATHLETES ROCK DISNEY-FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Okay fellow Disney Roadtrippers! We are just about a week away from.... wait for it..... WDW RT 2011!!!

Our last countdown has now become 13 pages of hysteria!! lol! So, I figured we could use a fresh start! Let's carry all our excitement over here and start counting down strong!!!!

here we go..... 8

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

YAY...almost 1 week. I don't care if I am not packed and still have things to buy, I am going to Disney in 7 days!!!!!!!

If you can only see me dancing with the "party arms" right now!!!

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathletes......(imaginary and otherwise.....) Start Your Engines!!!!!!!!! (as if they haven't been revving for months!)

Here we goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathletes......(imaginary and otherwise.....) Start Your Engines!!!!!!!!! (as if they haven't been revving for months!)

Here we goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

insert happy dance here!

Today I was in the Disney store and bought a cute Minnie 4th of July shirt and a flag picture frame with Mickey :). Wanted to get my son a 4th Mickey shirt but they didn't have his size:-(. Almost 6 days now!!!!!!!
Tracy

Now only 5 days until I board my plane for Disney! Yep, flying in a day early because I couldn't find a direct flight for Friday from Vegas to Orlando. So I will have one extra night to lounge around and do nothing until Cathe beats me into submission. LOL

Sherry

Tuck jumps definitely acceptable!! In fact, I'll do 6 of each since I'm the trouble maker!! Everyone packed?? Can't wait to meet you all :)-

oops-can't do them yet; just did a quick pedi (I know, but I'm still short, pale, and won't be getting a hair cut)

I also still haven't started packing and haven't seen a trace of the elusive "audition application".

Party arms x6 (with air jacks to follow)!

oops-can't do them yet; just did a quick pedi (I know, but I'm still short, pale, and won't be getting a hair cut)

I also still haven't started packing and haven't seen a trace of the elusive "audition application".

Party arms x6 (with air jacks to follow)!
I'm right there with you..... Short, pale and needs haircut! I am getting a pedi on Thursday though :)
Haven't seen the application yet either, but I don't know if I am going to audition, I still have a long way to go before I am back in fighting shape
Tracy

Hi sherry
In florida in the summer it usually rains in the afternoon every day. Most of the time its a quick shower but sometimes it's a torrential downpour. But sometimes even if it says it's going to rain it doesn't. Like today I live on the gulf coast and there is a 60% chance and it has not rained.
Tracy

Last edited:
Thanks, Tracy. That's very good to know, thanks!

I'm contemplating subscribing to the Walt Disney World iPhone app to get the wait times: it costs $10.99, though! Anyone else getting this app or has it? I have the free version of the WDW lines app.

THARTMAN said:
Hi sherry
In florida in the summer it usually rains in the afternoon every day. Most of the time its a quick shower but sometimes it's a torrential downpour. But sometimes even if it says it's going to rain it doesn't. Like today I live on the gulf coast and there is a 60% chance and it has not rained.
Tracy