Congrats!! Who's in for NJ RT 2011???

Hey, Michelle. You were on the '07 RT. I remember you checked in with the RT group before we went.

Hey, Michelle. You were on the '07 RT. I remember you checked in with the RT group before we went.

Hi Laura!! Yes, it has taken this long for me to get into another Road Trip. I see your coming in a day early? Lucky you!:)

Awesome!

Congrats :D Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Attachments

• Cathe RT 2011 flair.jpg
    Cathe RT 2011 flair.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Cathe RT 2011- FB WhosIn.jpg
    Cathe RT 2011- FB WhosIn.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I'm in too. Seriously, did anyone really doubt that I wouldn't be coming? i guess I get to put another notch in my Road Trip belt, lol. But I do have to admit that I was not in a rush to sign up, figured if I got in great, if not, I'm sure I would make it to another one. It will get great seeing so many familiar faces and looking forward to meet so many new ones.

Jean

I'm in! #42. I was on Glassboro RT last year...so this will be my second Cathe RT.
I'm so excited!
I was so worried sign ups would occur while I was on my cruise, 3/23 to 4/3....so I'm relieved.

I'm in! This will be my second RT. I went last year for the first time and it was AWESOME!

Cannot wait to do it again!

Kristin

I got a spot......WOO HOO! RT #5 for me. So excited to see familiar faces and to meet new friends!:D

I'm in! I think this is #6 for me. Man, it was hard to get in. I was at work & patients were bugging me, then web site was blocked, but my wonderful coworker let me use his iphone & I am #92. So lucky. Can't wait to return to Jersey.

Another first timer here.... I was so happy registration was at a time I could get to the computer. I am looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.