Happy Friday!!!

Liann

Cathlete
It's been a while since I have posted anything here. Here are some cute animal pics to get us started this Friday morning. Hope everyone has been well!!!

A14.jpg

A13.jpg

A11.jpg

A10.jpg

A9.jpg

A8.jpg

A7.jpg

A6.jpg

A5.jpg

A4.jpg

A3.jpg

A2.jpg

A1.jpg

A15.jpg

Smile-1.jpg

Oops, now how did that get in there! ;)

As I was working my way through the animal pictures (all very smile inducing) I was wondering why you posted those rather than a pic of your baby girl!

How old is she now?

Hi Liann! Great to hear from you! Thank you for the laugh-fest!! I had tears rolling down my face these are sooo funny! Of course the best photo is the last one!! She's sooo beautiful! You must be soo proud!

Have a great weekend!

Pam

As I was working my way through the animal pictures (all very smile inducing) I was wondering why you posted those rather than a pic of your baby girl!

How old is she now?

She is 10 weeks old now. :) Be careful mentioning pictures though. I'm a picture fiend when it comes to her. Anyone who has me as a Facebook friend is probably sick and tired of seeing daily pictures of her! ;)

BumbuChair.jpg

Steelers.jpg

CabbagePatch.jpg

Liann
I love seeing her pics on FB. These are too cute also. I admit I did laugh at the animals and then I saw her and was still laughing and my DH just walked away wondering why I was laughing at a baby pic!!! :)

ellie

Lianne she is absolutely PERFECT in every way!!!!! What a beautiful, . .beautiful, . .beautiful girl!! I'm so happy to see you back here. I hope you are getting some well deserved rest when you can. Is she sleeping through the night? I NEVER get sick of baby pics. She looks like a Gerber baby!!

Awe, thanks Janie! You know she was sleeping really good there for the longest time, but since I started back to work this week, her schedule has been a mess. She's been waking up several times a night and last night was awful. We did take a long extended nap this morning though, so I'm feeling a little better rested. I get to work Mondays and Fridays from home, so we're together today. :)

Those were some of the funniest pictures but the last one was just pure preciousness. Nothing like saving the best for last!!!! :D

Happy Friday to you too Liann!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.