CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR AUGUST 5, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Last night I did MMA Fusion + SC Circuit Blast " Cardio only"!

Today I will do M2 D20 Legs!

Have a great day and workout! I will try to catch up on personals! I am very busy lately:confused:

I am done with my workout + GS stretch! I am going to visit a friend in the hospital, after that I will post my workout!

My best to all.

This morning I was seriously going to get up and do Step Blast. Um, didn't happen. I plan on doing bis/tris at lunch and then doing part of SB after work. That's the plan at least. I am not feeling hip on the cardio idea right about now though.

Roxie - way to go with those crunches girl!

Nora - glad you liked the new workout. Love getting new workouts that I enjoy.

Belinda - sounds like you're rocking right along!

Debbie - hope you're still enjoying your rest week.

Hi Jessica, Jolene, Chris & Melissa!!!!!

Good luck Heather - I was so not feeling cardio when I got back from the RT - for obvious reasons - haha!

I did STS Meso 2/Week 1 bi's/back and I still have MAJOR DOMS from the shoulders/tris/chest work I did on Tuesday, so it was supremely tough. Did another round of core max and really glad I got that DVD, forcing me to do abs!!

Hi ladies. You'll never guess...but I took a SECOND rest day this week. I had no choice, seriously. I woke up this morning planning to go on a nice long run - but the sheer thought of running was way too much to fathom. I am dead-tired still from my work travels and from the RT and I just couldn't face the thought of a run today - especially given how SOUPY it is out today. For a split second I considered PLB but even that seemed unbearable. SO I slept for another 90 mins and felt much better, yet still strangely tired too. If that makes sense. So clearly I made the right decision and I'm NOT going to stress over it. I'm HOPING to do core max tonight at the very least and then get PLB and a short run in tomorrow AM. Here's to hoping :)

Good morning!

We had some unplanned company last night which was nice and served as the perfect excuse to not do my cardio...:p Tonight I have a circuit on my rotation, Cardio & Weights I think. That'll kill two birds with one stone...

Belinda - nice combo with that workout.

Heather - although I love SB, I can't even imagine tackling it first thing in the morning. I would seriously hurt myself...

Jolene - nice job on keeping up with the abs.

Hi Jessica, Roxie, Debbie, Chris & Nora...:D

Jessica - I am seriously thinking about taking tomorrow as a 2nd rest day myself. It's too hot to run outside no matter what time of day, and quite frankly, I don't want to do anything either. Sounds like you REALLY needed that sleep.

I totally think you should Heather - if you are feeling as beat as me (sounds like you are if the thought of cardio is very far from your mind!), you probably could use it. Hell - even Cathe said we probably will need two rest days this week!!

Jessica - I am seriously thinking about taking tomorrow as a 2nd rest day myself. It's too hot to run outside no matter what time of day, and quite frankly, I don't want to do anything either. Sounds like you REALLY needed that sleep.

Ok ladies, please tell me the perks of preordering. I went to the checkout (I decided to preorder) and by the time they tack on shipping the order comes to $80.98. Divide that by 4 and you get a DVD for $20. Isn't that Cathe's usual price? How much are we truly saving doing this preorder?

Ok ladies, please tell me the perks of preordering. I went to the checkout (I decided to preorder) and by the time they tack on shipping the order comes to $80.98. Divide that by 4 and you get a DVD for $20. Isn't that Cathe's usual price? How much are we truly saving doing this preorder?

Debbie,

SNM posted this on the Ask Cathe forum a few days ago::)

DVDs will sell for $22.97 each except for Intensity which will sell for $24.97. All downloads will sell for $19.97.[/QUOTE]

Good Morning,

I didn't get my workout done last night due to circumstances beyond my control. We went out to eat with DD and her DH and then ran to K-Mart to get some things and when we came out the battery was dead on my car so we had to call son-in-law to come and get us so we could get DHs car with tools and then we had to go back into kmart and buy a battery wasted the entire night. Tonite I will do CLX Lean Phase 2 if I am not babysitting the twins and I will go for a walk before I go home.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Heather-sounds like you need a rest day.

Jessica-sounded like you need an extra rest day good job taking it.

Jo-good job with your workout and yeah for getting your abs worked.

Melissa-hope you get your workout done.

Debbie-thats pretty close to what her workouts run anywhere between 22.00 and 26.00 doesn't sound like you are saving much.

Debbie,

SNM posted this on the Ask Cathe forum a few days ago::)

DVDs will sell for $22.97 each except for Intensity which will sell for $24.97. All downloads will sell for $19.97.

Thanks Belinda. It just seems so high to me. I thought, $60 I can handle, $80 I'm not so sure. :(

I am pleased to announce that I did manage to get biceps/triceps done. We'll see how enthusiastic I am about cardio 4 hours from now. I did supersets of 3 sets, 8 reps. I will admit that I felt super weak today.

SS#1
Biceps dumbbell curls - 20's
Overhead triceps extension - 30#

SS#2
Cross-body curls - 17's
Double-arm kickbacks - 13's

SS#3
Incline curls - 16's (had hoped to do 17's, just wasn't going to happen today)
Lying dumbbell extensions (on ball) - 16's

SS#4
Zottman curls - 16's
Weighted dips - 20#

Hey Girls!

Today is leg day, so I did STS Disc 3, the first lower body workout of Meso 1. FUN stuff!!! I miss STS! I have a feeling I'll be walking funny tomorrow. I also did Turbo Fire's CORE 20, which works with resistance tubing for abs, and it's pretty cool and pretty challenging!

Debbie: Funny, my Pre order came to just over $76. I guess it costs more to ship to you? Definitely a better deal than $24 a DVD. Unless you just want to get 1 or 2.

Belinda: You are CRANKING on STS!!!

Heather: Why is cardio turning you off? Overdoses at the RT? I can only imagine!! You guys did a week's worth of workouts in 2 days!

Jo: Nice job on STS !! Love them DOMS!

Jessica: I think your body is telling you something, and you're smart to listen!

Roxie: Hope you get to do your workout! I saw you did a LOT of ab work yesterday, how're you feeling?

Nora: Those new workouts sound fun!!! Glad you like them!!

So my boys survived overnight at camp (I think). They're not home yet. The weather was ok last night, today it's raining. So they are dirty/soggy boys.Can not wait for their laundry! It was tough not having my youngest son at home last night. I really missed him :(

Chris - no hovering over toilets tomorrow huh? ;) Yep, I think it was cardio over load and I'm not fully recovered.

Hey Girls!

Today is leg day, so I did STS Disc 3, the first lower body workout of Meso 1. FUN stuff!!! I miss STS! I have a feeling I'll be walking funny tomorrow. I also did Turbo Fire's CORE 20, which works with resistance tubing for abs, and it's pretty cool and pretty challenging!

Debbie: Funny, my Pre order came to just over $76. I guess it costs more to ship to you? Definitely a better deal than $24 a DVD. Unless you just want to get 1 or 2.

Belinda: You are CRANKING on STS!!!

Heather: Why is cardio turning you off? Overdoses at the RT? I can only imagine!! You guys did a week's worth of workouts in 2 days!

Jo: Nice job on STS !! Love them DOMS!

Jessica: I think your body is telling you something, and you're smart to listen!

Roxie: Hope you get to do your workout! I saw you did a LOT of ab work yesterday, how're you feeling?

Nora: Those new workouts sound fun!!! Glad you like them!!

So my boys survived overnight at camp (I think). They're not home yet. The weather was ok last night, today it's raining. So they are dirty/soggy boys.Can not wait for their laundry! It was tough not having my youngest son at home last night. I really missed him :(

Chris-actually my abs don't hurt. I know you are familiar with CLX and I believe you are the one that BBL do you think I could work these together?

Heather: WTG on the bi's and tri's today!!! I think your weights were very strong!... LOL @ hovering over toilets. I'll have to make sure there'll be none of that tomorrow for sure.

Roxie: I'm actually not familiar with CLX at all. That's the only Chalene series I don't have. I do have BBL, which I love! BBL is cardio and lower body stuff. The lower body stuff is band work and weighted floor work. REALLY gets in there good!

Hi girls;)

I know this is supposed to be my STS recovery week and then next week I start back with Meso 2. I did just get a workout in and its even early.:p

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 30 Class= 33 Min
Calories burned= 383
Met Value= 8.50

Turbo Fire- Tone 30 Class= 30 Min
Calories burned= 174
Met Value= 4.25
I used the red tubing from beachbody and their green band. This doesn't really seem to feel like its a weight workout in the way Cathe does, so it doesn't really put you through the paces as thoroughly. It great for toning or to travel with though or if your just starting out with anything remotely strength training and scared about using dumbells or a barbell sets.

Total calories burned= 557;)

Belinda- Great workout for you last night with MMA Fusion and Circuit Blast Cardio only. I love those workouts and they are so fun too! I see today you did STS Meso 2 Disc 20 Legs, that's a goody. Awesome job on your workout today, have a great day!;)

Heather- Ooh, your so industrious to get in Bi's and Tri's at lunch, that's great to fit in the workout where you can in your day. I figure as long as I get it in that's what's important barring a scheduled/unscheduled restday etc... Tonight you mentioned doing Step Blast, that's a fun one I know you'll get a killer workout in! Have a great workout later and have fun today.;)

Jolene- Its always tough to get back into the swing of things after a trip, but all those freaking delays sounded exhausting, its no wonder. I'm impressed that you did get your workouts in. You did STS Meso 2/Week 1 bi's/back that is killer. Cathe always gets in STS with the upperbody work, its always a guaranteed DOMS maker for me. Great job on the workout and extra ^^^5's for getting through with all the delays nonsense. :cool::)

Jessica- No worries on taking another rest day, after the RT its hard to get back into the routine of things. Enjoy your much needed rest day.;):)

Melissa- I hope you had fun with your unexpected visitors. I know you have a great workout later with Cardio and Weights its a fun fun circuit workout. Enjoy your workout and have a great day!:)

Roxie- No worries about not working out last night, that happens sometimes. It looks like you'll have a great workout tonight with CLX Lean Phase 2, have a great workout! Keep rockin' the workouts Roxie!! WTG!!

Chris- I am doing a second roung of STS along with TF. I just finished STS Meso 1 and this is my recovery week before moving onto Meso 2. I really love the leg work in STS and well just plain STS! Great job on doing STS Disc 3 Legs, its really fun and works ya good. TF Core 20 is really an interesting way to do abs with resistance tubing. I think the tubing stuff in TF would be very travel friendly to take on the road if needed. I'm glad you had such a killer kick butt workout today, bravo!!! "Your on Fire!":p;):)
I'm sure you'll feel better when your kiddo's are back at home. I bet they had a blast soggy, dirty and all boy. Have a great evening and give your kiddo's extra hugs.;)

Ok, that's it for me girls. I'll seeya all at tomorrow's check in. Have a super day!!

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.