Look at my baby!!!!!

gettingfitmom

Cathlete
This is our "baby". He's the first of our new herd with eight to go. My husband keeps cows as a hobby, and its quite enjoyable to see new babies every year! This one was born in the beginning of April, with his mom an angus cow and his dad a hereford bull. Any name suggestions? :)

Attachments

• calf.jpg
    calf.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 112
We have an employee who raised a couple of cows with the idea that they would slaughter and feed their big family (I hope this doesn't offend you, since yours are obviously pets). They named one of them "Patty" (as in hamburger). I wouldn't suggest that!

My husband wants to raise buffalo for a hobby.......

-Beth

Well he looks cute. I am kinda, sorta afraid of cows :eek: Not sure why, maybe just the size.

I like both George and Oreo.

mary, i am PETRIFIED of petting zoos! im scared of cows too!
i get the heebie-jeebies, my skin gets all goosebumpy, i sweat and little hairs al over my body stand at straight up!
i can appreciate them from afar but i cant get even kinda close!

He's adorable! I have a friend that used to have cows for fun (like your DH I guess??)

Anyway, he's a cute baby! :D

Jo

I think he is absolutely adorable! I wouldn't be able to name him though. I would get way too attached that way and I might be wrong, but I don't think he has too good of a future ahead of him? Or is he going to be a "pet"? :/

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.