Mark as Read & Other

teddy16410

Cathlete
Hi Chris-
What a FAB job you did on CatheNation! Viewed the video today for Meal Planner FANTASTIC!

Question 1: .... I see under Quick Links I can mark the entire forum as read but what I cant find is the same feature within a particular forum....

In other words- If I go to "Open Forum" and read all of it and want to mark JUST that forum as read - how do I do that?

Question 2: .... Smileys....(such critical issues I have today!) When I try and insert one of smiley icons below it only posts in the "title" portion. How do I get these cute new guys to post in the actual message?

Thanks for all the work on every project you do!
The entire team is simply amazing!

To use smilies, go to your User CP (upper left hand link). Then choose Edit Options from the list on the left. Scroll all the way to the bottom and change your editor from Basic to Standard or Enhanced. Then you'll see the similies on the right hand side of the text box.

April

To use smilies, go to your User CP (upper left hand link). Then choose Edit Options from the list on the left. Scroll all the way to the bottom and change your editor from Basic to Standard or Enhanced. Then you'll see the similies on the right hand side of the text box.

April

Thanks April for the info~:eek:

Belnda(bayerngirl)

Many thanks!

April

April! You're so smart! Thank you dear!

How about marking all forums as read?

Can we still do that? Also, does anybody know if we'll get our bookmarked stuff back? Or maybe it's here and I just haven't found it yet!!

Anyhoo, those two are things I just wondered if anyone's already found out where/how....

Thanks,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.