Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

Today's workout was Jabs and kicks. That was another great one. Kate was in this one. She was the one from the ICE series I think. She is so pretty to me. Anyway, I notice a lot of the ladies have been working out with Cathe a long time.

Anyway, talk to you tomorrow...

Kathy - in this morning's Live workout, Cathe mentioned that a lot of the ladies that come to the class have been with her for 30 years!

Today was Athletic Training Live. I don't know why but just like the DVD this workout kills me!

Any Mother's Day plans? I am planning to spoil myself all weekend since the kids wont be around :D

Hi Lisa: I decided to rest today. But, I had plans to do the same workout. So, tomorrow I will do Athletic Training Live...So, It will be killing me tomorrow.

No big plans this weekend. Hanging out with the kids..Vic is going to PA to visit his parents.

Enjoy your weekend!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Athletic Training Live yesterday and today was Total Body Sculpt.

It was raining this morning. Right now it looks ok. Talk to you tomorrow..

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Hi Kathy!

Yesterday was a rest day. I did a lot of laundry and got a pedicure.

Today was Low Impact Conditioning Express Live and Yin Yoga. I am off to get a massage and my nails done.

I hope you are enjoying your day!

Hi Kathy - today was Lift It Hiit Legs Live. Tomorrow is a Cycle workouts which I really don't do and/or like. I will go over to the Live app to check out other cardio workouts.

The weather here is gross. Rainy and cool. I just hope Mother Nature gets it out of her system by Memorial Day :D

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Lift It Hiit It Legs Live too. I don't do the Cycle workouts either. So I will look for some cardio as well..

Raining pretty bad here with windy conditions...Yuck!!

Hi Kathy - today was Hi Lo Cardio and Core. This was an older Live workouts that I totally forgot how much I love!

Hi Lisa:

That workout sounds like a good one. Maybe I will try it next cardio day. Today was Get Stepping. She messed up a few times which was nice since the videos are so perfect. I always wanted to see the bloopers from the videos. Tomorrow I plan to do High reps live..

Hi Kathy - Ugh the weather here has been awful. Humid cloudy and some rain.
Today was PHA 2 Live. I love those type of workouts.

Hi Kathy - I thought you yesterday as Margaret had to pick up her boyfriend at Dulles. It took her almost 3 hours from Baltimore in the middle of the day! She said it was as bad as traffic around here :eek:.

Today was Hardstrikes and Core #1.

It has been raining here since Monday and it's not suppose to stop until sometime Saturday. Ugh.

Hi Lisa:

We have had rain all week and really bad traffic. It took me an hour and a half today. Ugh!! I know how Margaret feels. We are pretty close to Dulles..just south down route 28.

Yesterday was one of those really bad traffic days. So, got home late and didn't workout. Tonight was High Reps Total body live.

Hi Kathy -today was Triple Threat Live. This was one of the best Live workouts I have done. 15 minutes each of Hiit, LB UB and core.

Hi Kathy -yesterday was a rest day. It rained all day so other than errands, cleaning, laundry and going out to dinner not much else.

Today was a walk as the weather finally took a turn. Have a great day:)

Hi Lisa:

We had a sunny day yesterday and today. But, it is suppose to be raining again tomorrow. I did pretty much the same as you this weekend. Errands, cleaning etc....

Workouts over the weekend were Saturday-Metabolic Circuit Blast, yesterday was Low impact cardio Hiit and today was Cardio leg blast with the high step.

Not sure what I will do tomorrow in place of the Pedal Power. Maybe a step or Hi/lo workout. I may even do a video...

Kathy - rain here today but it looks like the weekend will be great. Fingers crossed!

Today was LI Hiit and UB Live. Another great workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.