Xtrainers

Hi Kathy - does Lauren also work in the same building as you? Did she graduate college?

Today was Metabolic Conditioning Live. It's one of my all time favorites.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa: Yes, Lauren actually works for the same company as me. She continued her internship in the Marketing Department of the company I work for. So we see each other all day when she is there, She will stay on through the summer and again next school year. Then she will graduate next year. She is really hoping a full time position opens up. That would be great..

Super warm here today. I love it!! I think we were close to 80!!

Today was Live: Sweat Blast...

Talk to you tomorrow

Hi Kathy-it’s 80 here as well!

Today was an hour and half hike and some stretches. I am off to get a pedicure :)

HI Lisa:

Checking in today with a beautiful day and Live: High Intensity Cardio Step ...Tomorrow it is suppose to rain.

Hi Kathy - I don't even know where to begin on the weather here. Friday and Saturday were beautiful. Yesterday was windy with a high of 40. Today is 40 windy and raining. I mean it's mid April this has got to get better at some point but all this week it barely gets out of the 50's.

Saturday was a rest day, yesterday LI Hiit Live and today Bun Burners Barre and Ball.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

We had that crazy weather too. Since Sunday it has gotten cool. I want those 80s back. HAHA..Yesterday we went to test drive a Honda Accord and ended up buying it today. Tomorrow we go and pick it up. Now we are trying to figure out our insurance coverage. They have us with like $25,000 per car in med coverage. We think that can be changed. Anyway, Last night I didn't get to workout since we got home around 9 pm. Sunday I did Live: Lower Body Bootcamp which was awesome. I was so sore yesterday and today. Tonight I did Live: Hardstrikes Low Impact.

Anyway, time to get ready for bed and read.

Talk to you tomorrow!!

Hi Kathy - did you get a new Acord? What color? You live in VA correct? I do insurance for a living but have no clue how auto works in your state! I do remember being in total shock price wise when we added the kids to our auto policy :eek:.

Today was Push Pull Total Body Live plus a YouTube stretch. I am always so tight!

Hi Lisa:

Yes, we got a 2014 Honda Accord sport. Vic picked it up tonight. It is dark grey. Really nice. Yes, we live in VA and we were choking on our bill when Lauren and now Chris were added. Well, maybe you can answer an insurance question. Do you think we can go without Medical coverage on the cars? Our agent said if we have good health care coverage then we didn't need much if any. We are trying to revamp our coverage to save some money.

OK, so for workout....I am still loving the Live stuff. Today I did Live: Upper Body Bootcamp. I am probably going to be sore like I was Monday from the Lower Body Bootcamp. But, it was a good sore...OOh Push Pull Live. That sounds interesting. I am subbing for Cardio Slam tomorrow and thinking I will probably do "Keep the Cardio Coming". Question: I didn't see the newest one in my selection on the tv. The one from last week: Booty Maxx. Does something need to update? If so, How do I do that? I see it on the computer when I log in. But, not on the Fire stick.

Ok, talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy I don’t do personal auto (I am more commercial lines) but I would not delete the medical option on auto. Unfortunately in order to be properly protected especially with young drivers they are not a lot of cost saving options. Can you raise your deductibles? Do you have Geico? They seem to be the most competitive price wise.

You need to log out of the Cathe Live app for the new workouts to appear. They claim this will be changed in the future which I hope is the case as it’s a pain to me.

I have been doing a lot of subbing with the rotation. I really wish Cathe would post a live rotation.

Today was Mixed Impact HIIT plus Abs.

Hi Lisa:

Thanks for the info. Good info to know.

Ok, I will log out and back in then. Yes, I hope that is fixed soon. I don't want to have to logout and in each week.

Checking in with Live: Keep the Cardio Coming. I want a live rotation too. That would be great..

Hi Kathy - today was X10 Step and Yin Yoga Deep Stretch.

The weather is suppose to pick up this weekend. I hope to get a walk in, but I have GOT to get my house in order. I have some organizational projects I have to get to before Summer as I know they won't get done then!

HI Lisa:

Hope you are able to get organized. I need to do that too. However, the weekend is always over before I get to it..

Checking in with Live: Advanced Step Choreography. It was a good workout. Have you done that one?

Hi Kathy

I got a lot done yesterday which makes me feel good.

Today was an hour walk and a Jessica Smith YouTube stretch. We have massages today which I am super grateful for!

The weather here is beautiful. I just hope it keeps up.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Super nice here too. I got a lot of cleaning done yesterday. Not everything I wanted to do. But, enough. Today I worked with Chris on school lessons. Lauren went to get her hair done. I am hoping to get a walk in with her when she gets back. Maybe!!

Workouts: Both days Live: yesterday was Low Impact Hiit with upper Body and today was Oh my Glutes...

Talk to you tomorrow..

HI Lisa: I saw that one when I was scrolling the list. I gotta try that one. Today was Live: Rock it sock it.

Hi Kathy - today was Crossfire plus RWH Abs #1.

Have you heard from any of the others that used to post here? I wonder what they are up to?

It looks like Spring has finally arrived here :):):)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.