Xtrainers

HI Lisa:

Ended up resting yesterday since I had a lot of school work to do with Chris when I got home from work. But, he is almost done. YEAH!! No, I haven't heard from anyone else. I don't go on facebook. Maybe they are posting over there.

Checking in with Live: Pumped upper Body....

Hi Kathy - I don't really do anything on FB other than get news feed. My kids don't even do it. They are more instagram and snapchat :D.

Today was KPC.

How was Pumped UB Live? I have yet to do that one.

HI Lisa:

It was really a good one. She did it in groupings with body parts. Three sets of each. My muscles are a little sore today I am sure as the day goes on I will feel more. That is usually how it goes.

Checking in with Live: For the Love of Cardio yesterday..

Hi Kathy -today was Cardio Band Blast with Weights Live. Another good one.

It’s going to be beautiful tomorrow. I hope to go to the beach not to sit there but at least walk around.

Hi Lisa:

Hope you are having a great weekend so far. It is just beautiful here today. Did a few errands this morning and then I did Live: You can do anything for a minute. Rested yesterday.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy - the weather here on Saturday was really good. We went down the shore and took a nice stroll on the boardwalk. Sunday it turned a but colder but it was still sunny.

Saturday was usually errands and laundry before the beach. Yesterday was an hour walk and Yin Yoga back and legs section. Today was Cross Train LB plus Abs Live.

Cathe's May rotation looks good and it should be easy to sub Live workouts!

Hi Lisa:

That sounds like a great weekend!!

I thought the May rotation was a good one too. I am finishing the April one and will jump right into that when I am done.

Today was Live: Butts & Guts. Yesterday I did Crossfire live...

Hi Kathy - today was a workout blender mix of both RWH LI Hiit workouts plus Abs. I forgot about the WB blender when I get going with the Live workouts!

It is 77 degrees today. I start to have a hard time focusing on work when the weather turns nice :D

Hi Lisa:

My workout today was Live: Kick punch cardio. It was a good one. I am a little sore from the butts & guts live. Good sore though.

I hear you. Thank goodness I don't have a window in my office or I would be gazing outside all day. We have a beautiful pond and outside area around our building. Vic and I walk the paths around the area when it is nice. Looks like it is going to be those kind of days now which is good. I think our temps got close to 80.

Ok. time to wind down and get ready for bed...

Talk to you tomorrow

Hi Kathy - the window in my office is to my back but I always have the window cracked a little so I know exactly what it is like outside. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do? I think I told you that I work in commercial insurance. It's not the greatest but I have been here for 29 years and its comfortable. It's close to home and I am pretty much left alone to do my work. The close to home was originally for the kids when they were little and I worked part time but know it's great as I can go grocery shopping, pick up dry cleaning, laundry at lunch. Ryan has an hour and a half commute into NYC so I do the bulk of the house stuff which is fine with me.

It is so great that you can see your husband at lunch. Ryan and I spend a lot of time together now that the kids are basically gone but I always want more :D.

This morning was PHA Live.

Hi Lisa:

I am Staff Accountant for a Technical company that does a lot of government contracting in the railroad, security, avionics and space industries. I work in the accounts payable division. I really enjoy it. We stay pretty busy. The company's name is ENSCO. Vic works for a consulting firm doing Recruiting. We have about an hour commute thanks to the traffic. We work in Falls Church VA and it is right off the beltway. Vic LOVES baseball so now that it is in full swing, he spends a lot of time on the weekends going to games. Mainly the Potomac Nationals which is right up the street from us about 10 minutes.

Today was Live: Upper Body with core express.

Hi Kathy -Ryan and I have thought about a move to VA. I love the area right outside DC. The seasons still exist but I don't find the weather as harsh as NJ. I am not quite sure it would be that much less congested population wise though :) I also struggle with the convenience of the area we live in. We are a 40 minute train ride to NYC and an hour drive to the beach - two places I love. We can walk to the train station! We shall see.

Today was 2015 Road Trip KB. It was just OK.

HI Lisa:

We like it here. But, we want to move back to Florida. To the Sarasota area. Someday...

Today we got home late so I did Live:Crush it Low impact Live..

Hi Kathy - are you waiting for the kids to be gone before moving or would they go with you?

I could not get my Live app to work this morning so I did a WB workout that was Fit Split LI and ICE Metabolic plus Abs.

Did you see the descriptions of Cathe's new release? I am excited about it and more excited that I don't need to do the pre-order as I have On Demand :)

Hi Lisa:

I am not sure when we will move. We would love the kids to go with us. But, neither kid sounds interested in going. So we are just going to go when it is right for us. I don't know when that will be or if there is a right time. :rolleyes:But, it isn't now I guess.

I am excited about those descriptions too. :)I went ahead and ordered. Because I don't know if I will keep the on demand and I want to get them at the good price. I am for sure keep Live. But, I have yet to use on demand. Maybe I will in the future. But, can't be sure of that..

Anyway, today's workout was Live: 2014 Roadtrip All Step. It was pretty good. Tomorrow I may do some yard work. We have got weeds galore in the flower beds...:(

Have a great weekend...

Hi Kathy!

I don't use the On Demand nearly as much as the Live but I keep it since the price is so low. I also don't have to deal with the hassle of DVD's. I am trying to purge as much as possible from the house and don't want to add anything new.

Saturday was a lot of walking and shopping in NYC so all I did yesterday was 20 minutes of Yoga. My legs were barking!

Today was 4DS KB Legs and Core. That's one of my favorite Cathe workouts.

Hi Lisa, I haven’t changed my subscription yet. Still have both. But I may change that in the future. Are you following the May rotation? I am. Today I did Live: All About the Legs. 4day Split KB was on the schedule. Yesterday was Get stepping.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy - I am loosely following the May rotation. I really don't like step and spinning workouts so I am subbing those.

Today was a WB workout of Cardio Slam, LI All Out Hiit and SB Abs. I added on a You Tube yoga. I am so tight all the time especially in my hips.

Hi Lisa,
I don’t have a spinning bike. So, I sub those. I have been experiencing sore muscles from the Live workouts. Good sore.

Today was Solid cardio plus Hiit live.

Hi Kathy - today was Vertical Loading Live. It's another one of my favorites. I tend to like more metabolic lifting in the warmer months.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.