Xtrainers

Hi Kathy - its raining here again. It's so gray but I am trying to be thankful that its not snowing!

Weds was a Jessica Smith Full Body Stretch and today Deep Stretch Back segment.

I am going to take tomorrow as a rest day and I may walk on Saturday as it's suppose to be beautiful!

Hi Lisa:

Cloudy and raining today. Yesterday I went for a walk with Vic and Lauren for my workout. We are supposed to have a great weekend of weather too. Today probably Powermax from the March rotation. I will finish this and then head right into the April one that Cathe posted. That one looks pretty good too..

Hope you have a great Easter weekend. Are the kids coming to visit? We don't have plans to go anywhere. Just hang out after Mass.

Talk to you later.

Hi Kathy

Happy Easter. The kids don’t come home for Easter. It’s too much for them with school and work. It’s just Ryan and I so we will grill some steaks tonight.

The weather here has been ok. Yesterday was nice and sunny but today is overcast and gray. Can you believe snow is in the forecast tomorrow?!

Yesterday was a walk and today Cardio Core Circuit Live.

Everything is open around here so I will probably run out for mani pedi :)

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy - we had a fast moving storm this morning. It dumped about 5 inches between 6 and 10AM. Crazy!

Today was High Step Leg and Core Live. It was tough.

Did you see that Cathe Live is now on Fire TV? All you need to do is download the app. It has been working great for me.

Hi Lisa:

Yes!! I saw that Cathe live is on Fire TV. I am going to order it and subscribe. I am excited about that. Oh my I heard about you guys up north getting snow. Hate that. We got a little rain..

Checking in today with Muscle Max and yesterday was KickMax.

HI Lisa:

I ordered the Fire stick. Should be here tomorrow. Then I can figure it out and start with the live this weekend. Which subscription do you have? I was thinking of doing the on demand and then have both. I can always change if I don't want that. What do you think?

Checking in today with Tabatacise.

Hi Kathy - I have both and I love it. It's so much easier.

Today was Barbell Upper Body Live. It was not my favorite workout :).

Hi Lisa,

My fire stick arrived today. I am going to check it out tomorrow or over the weekend. I think I will do both. Which workout would you recommend for me first?

Checking in with Circuit Blast today..

They’re telling us we’re getting snow this weekend.:mad::(

Hi Kathy - I would try any of the metabolic workouts on Live. They are by far my favorites. So much variety and they almost always include some soft of core work. I am excited for you!

Today was Low Impact Sweat.

Snow here as well. I really cannot take it anymore.

Hi Lisa:

Thanks...Decided to take a rest day today. We got home later then usual. Vic's car died and we had to have it towed to get fixed. We are still looking for a replacement. But, we thought Chris could drive this one once it is fixed.

Anyway, looking forward to trying the live stuff...I will let you know how it goes. Probably get going on that this weekend..

Hi Kathy - I am sorry about the car. We did end up getting the Civic which we love. I cannot stand spending a lot of money on a vehicle so this was perfect for us.

Today was X10 LI and a Sara Beth You Tube yoga workout.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in today with my first Cathe live. I really liked it. I am going to try and follow the April rotation by subbing the live workouts in for the videos. So, today I did the Cardio Core Circuit live. It was fun to do it live. I am going to love the variety!!

Last night Lauren and I were setting the Fire Stick up and we watched a few things on it. It is awesome.

Well, I think we are done with the car. We had the starter fixed yesterday and now it is running rough. The guy told us it may be spark plugs or something. UGH!! So, I think we are just going to donate it or whatever. Vic is interested in getting a newer Accord. He thought the Civic were a little too small. Chris will be driving it too and he is 6' 4 " and needs space...He is looking at some 2015 Accords.

Anyway, we didn't end up getting any snow. Yeah!! Just really cold today and cloudy..

Hi Lisa:

Pretty nice day today. It was chilly though. I had to run to the grocery store and get some school work done with Chris..

I ended up doing another Cathe live. Chiseled legs & abs and it was a good one.. I am enjoying it so far. Tomorrow it will be a sub for MMA boxing since that is on the rotation tomorrow. So, I will scan the selections...

Have a great Monday..Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy - the Civic is small. I love the Acord but Ryan does not like to buy used cars. He wants to lease a new one every 3 years so we do not have repairs. The lease on the new Acords were way too much for me to consider.

It was COLD here this weekend. It barely reached 40. I am very over it.

I am following the April rotation with Live workouts as well :) I did do a different cardio yesterday as I am having so much fun looking at free YouTube workouts!

There are a lot of great Live kickbox workouts so finding a sub for MMA boxing should not be hard.

Saturday was my rest day, yesterday was a Yvette Bachman cardio and today was Butts and Guts Live.

Hi Lisa:

We are looking at used cars since Chris will be driving it. He hasn't been driving long and needs more practice. We are cold too. But, the end of the week is suppose to be warmer. So yeah!!!

What day of the rotation are you on? I am loving Live. I was so sore today from yesterday. I did Cardio Boxing with Stability Ball Abs.. That was a good one.... Tomorrow is an upper body workout...

Hi Kathy - we were lucky when the kids started to drive my Mom had an older Maxima she was getting rid of. It went from Jacob to Margaret which was great as I did not want them driving her newer car.

I have no clue what day I am on but I did Cardio Boxing with Stability Ball Abs today as well!!! It is one of my favorites! I most likely will do Upper Body Express with Core Live tomorrow. It gets a lot done in a little bit of time.

It's suppose to be warm here as well later in the week. Ryan and I have Friday off so hopefully it will make for a nice long weekend!

HI Lisa:

Checking in today with Buff Upper Body from live...Great one!! My abs are really feeling the last few days and my legs are still sore today. It is great to change up your workouts. Isn't it??

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy - my legs are still screaming from B&G Live on Monday. I don't know what it is about the Live workouts but I feel so much more "worked out" for lack of a better term.

Today was Strong Upper Body Express Live. Tomorrow is suppose to be Cardio Slam but I am going to do a metabolic workout. I am definitely going to walk on Friday since it's going to be 70 degrees so I want something more than just straight cardio tomorrow.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

I was think the same thing about the Live workouts. I don't know if it is because they are new or tougher. Because I think the videos are pretty tough. But, I have been feeling them.

Today was Live: 80s style cardio with low impact blasts. We are suppose to be in the upper 70s tomorrow and 80s on Friday. So maybe a walk with Vic and Lauren at lunch..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.