Xtrainers

Hey Lisa:

Today was Cardio Strength. I was going to do something with the step. But, y ankle has been bothering me the last couple of days. Just intermittent twinges of pain when I walk. Must have done something to it...Beautiful day here. They say more rain this weekend. I hope not :confused:

Time to get ready for bed..Talk to you tomorrow!!

Hi Kathy - I hope your ankle feels better! They are talking rain here for the weekend as well. I hope they are wrong.

Today was a workout blender mix of all the LB and Abs work from the Fit Tower workouts.

Thanks Lisa:

It was feeling better today so Lauren and I went for a walk for our workout today. It was a nice day and I wanted to be outside. Great time chatting too!!

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy - that's great that you get to spend so much time with Lauren. I definitely miss that with Margaret and that will not change anytime soon. I am hoping she is close for medical school. We do speak everyday and Ryan and I are going to visit her next weekend. I am excited!
Today was Yoga Relax.

Hi Kathy yesterday was a rest day. It was beautiful and we were at the beach all day. I have some good color :cool:.

Today was a walk and Yin Yoga. It raining which is ok with me as I have errands cleaning and laundry to do.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Sounds like a great weekend at the beach. It was sunny here most of the weekend. Rain here and there. Today was cloudy and cooler.

I rested on Saturday. Sunday was cardio circuit blast Live (I think that was the name) today was Boxing with leg blasts live...

Hi Kathy - yesterday was a WB mix of Cardio Slam, All Out LI Hiit and SB Abs. Today was Smokin Lower Body. My legs are screaming already!

Hi Kathy - yesterday was LI Hiit Live and a Jessica Smith Ab workout. Today was Cardio Boxing Live. I forgot how much I like that one!

Hi Lisa,

Yesterday Lauren and I went for a walk instead of a video. Today I did PHA3 live. Quads and lower back are sore already....

Hi Lisa:

We are suppose to have a beautiful weekend. We don't have big plans except to grill out and enjoy the weather on Sunday.

Workout today was Hi-Lo cardio and core....

Hi Kathy we are visiting Margaret in Baltimore this weekend and the weather is great here as well.

Yesterday and today was a walk and stretching. I have a hard time doing indoor workouts when the weather is like this.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy!

Yesterday was another walk and today was Strong Upper Body Express plus Core. I tacked on a short yoga workout as well.

I know that I complain about this all the time, but the older I get the more tight I become. I am trying to stretch more and I has a deep tissue massage yesterday.

Hi Lisa:

We had wonderful weather this weekend. We grilled out yesterday and just chilled. Chris is not feeling well. Bad cough/cold with a fever. He will be going to the doctor tomorrow to make sure it is ok. How wonderful that you visited Margaret.

Workout yesterday was Live: Strong upper body with core and today I did Kickboxing & Barre. Saturday I rested.. Yeah I feel tighter too. Some days it is really hard to stretch. I feel like I have no flexibility on occasion.

Ok, off to get ready for bed.

Hi Kathy

I hope Chris feels better. There are so many people sick in my office which is odd for this time of year!

Today was Hi Lo Cardio plus Abs Live.

I am kind of burnt out so I am going to finish this week with Cathe workouts then do a week of KCM and then a week of just walking and/or just resting. I have not taken a full week off in a while and I am starting to really feel it.

Ryan and I are both off for 8 days before and after July 4th which I am really looking forward to :)

Hi Lisa:

Enjoy your recovery time and your vacation with Ryan. Are you going anywhere? I have off for a few days in the middle of July. The family is all coming here to celebrate Chris graduating and Vic and I have a 25th wedding anniversary in July. So lots going on. Chris went to the dr today and got medicine for his Bronchitis. He had a slight fever yesterday and was about 99 today. So, office visit and medicine. Net week he is scheduled to get his wisdom teeth removed. Poor kid!!:(

Workout today was Body Works. I have been thinking of either doing some DVDs or do some walking with weights every few days. Not sure yet...I will be taking off workouts while the family is here. So, I can use that as some recovery.:)

Hi Kathy - we will be doing day trips during that time. Most likely the beach and NYC. We are going to Las Vegas in September so this is our staycation. Our Anniversary is June 30th - we are 15 years. 25 years is a big accomplishment - congratulations.
Is Chris starting college in the fall? Is he staying local? Hopefully his bronchitis will clear up before the dental work!

Today was Bun Burner Barre and Ball.

Hi Lisa,
Oh a staycation sounds really good. Thanks...congratulations to you for your 15 Years as well. Chris is staying local like Lauren. NOVA then a George Mason to finish. He is feeling better. We shouldn’t have a problem with the wisdom teeth coming out. But, if we can’t do it, we’ll reschedule.

Workout today was Mixed cardio with abs.

Hi Kathy - do the majority of the kids in your area stay local for college? It seems like no one in our area does lol.

Today was Cardio Hiit Metabolic Live.

Hi Lisa:

I think it is a mix. Lauren has some friends how went to NOVA and George Mason. Then a one that went to Notre Dame and another to Virgina Tech to name a few. I guess since we are close to DC some stay. I am glad mine stayed.

Checking in with Booty Works Live....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.