Xtrainers

Lisa any time of any day by the ocean, in my book, is the only place I'd want to be.

Hoping to get back on track this week. Woke up with a bad headache from all my weekend obligations to everyone else but myself :-(

Hi Everyone! :)

Fri---CH/BA + abs
Sat---45 min TM + BI/TRI + weighted abs
Sun---30 min incline TM w/weighted vest and weighted gloves :( + SH + planks
Mon---Chiseled Lower Body Blast Premix #5

Happy Tuesday!

Today was Ramped Up Upper Body.

I am going to work on the Cathe Live this weekend so hopefully I will be up and running next week!!

Lisa I am anxious to hear your opinion. I think it will solve your self-professed boredom as there are so many to choose from. I have not done the same one twice yet.

This morning was Live ICE Chiseled Upper & Lower Body Blast. Not particularly challenging because as Cathe stated, anything prefaced with ICE means a more intermediate workout. Still fun though. In this class she mentioned we should have lighter days in our regular program.

Susan I am curious as to what things were said to you about the Keys being boring, as well as on the flip side what you found to be not boring at all. I could never be bored at the beach.

I also need to investigate the Live rotation links you provided, Susan. I have been so tied up with helping the family of the friend I lost - we went through everything in the apartment and sorted between donations, throw-outs, give-aways, and sells. The first estate sale was Saturday but there may need to be a second one because so much is left.

It is sunny and snowing today here in Western NY, and 20 degrees.

Hello to all the rest of our group! Stop by and visit soon!

By the way - thanks to those who responded about straight leg pushups, burpees, and step jumps. I will keep on trying. It hurts me to have my palms flat on the floor for pushups and I need to use my hex weights for those. I also think I place my hands too far forward.

It seems everyone else's arms and hands are straight down, which really loads the chest rather than the shoulders as in my case, but I have even less ability with my arms straight down :-( I won't ever be able to do many burpees, and am basically forgetting about two-footed jumps onto the step unless I someday lose weight . . .

Shelley-- here is a thread with a couple live rotations not made by Cathe:

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/live-rotation.304795/

Here is a list of all the live workouts up to #128:

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/cathe-live-spreadsheet-12-13-16.305937/

Susan I am so sorry that I did not until just now see that you also posted the list of Live workouts. When I mentioned it to Lisa I didn't know you had already mentioned it. I am pretty scatter-brained of late :-(

This morning was a short premix of Cycle Sweat for me. I really have to spin more as it's such a great cardio session but tough on the quads since I try to use heavier weights now. I'm always sore. Trying to make up some type of rotation for myself but not sure of how many days to do what in, and how to structure it.

Shelley~ Have you looked at all the Cathe rotations? She really does a great job creating these and balancing out workouts. You can sub any workout you like on the rotation.
I am pretty boring with my rotations when I am lifting parts - I do Bi/tri, legs,chest/shoulders/chest for three days and the other three I do a HIIT or Tabata, one metabolic/circuit workout and one step or kickbox. I have been at a loss lately with trying to come up with rotation while rehabbing my shoulder.
The February rotation that she just posted looks good. I may give it a whirl.

Hi Everyone! :)

Quick check in today......yesterday was a rest day and today was Xtrain Bi/Tri + Bonus Burn Bi/Tri. :D

It has been snowing for two days straight!!!!!! We are buried in snow again. :eek::( Hoping this crazy stuff is missing everyone else!

I just realized I am a member under two different names - SeaShel and SandCastle - is there a way to merge them?

Sorry Shelley - no clue. Maybe contact Cathe customer service?

Susan~ I don't know how you do it with all that snow? Do they at least plow the roads really well so you can get out? I cannot stand if I am stuck in my house. It takes a pretty major storm for that to happen but it drives me nuts. You do not want to see me without my morning Starbucks lol.

Today was Cardio Slam. Love that workout.

Cathe's February rotation looks pretty good so I am going to give that a whirl starting on Sunday.

We don't get much snow and I am about 90-100 miles north of Susan. She gets it straight off Lake Erie as it blows east, just south of my location - it hits Buffalo, the southtowns, and northern PA really hard.

I haven't tried Cardio Slam yet - I am afraid to.

This morning was Ramped Upper and I was nowhere near Cathe's weights but still really felt it, as I do not have a strong upper body. I believe fitting this workout in once per week might improve my upper strength.

I dug through levels and found some wonderfully interesting information from another Cathe Live fan, and if you want me to share it with you or direct you to it, I'd be glad to. This member really really knows her stuff!

I looked at the February rotation but there are a lot of workouts I don't have.

Hi ladies..

Checking in with resting yesterday. A lot of school work to do with Chris. Tuesday was Metabolic total body. I am not sure what I will do tonight. I was think some cardio. I did Low impact sweat Monday. So, maybe kickboxing. Wish the new series had a kickbox workout.

Shelly: I have no clue on merging the accounts either. Maybe just delete one of them?

Kathy~ You are amazing! I didn't go back to work until the kids were in school full time and even then I only worked part time. After work now, I barely get dinner made and cleaned up for two and I am ready for bed! I agree that the new series could have used a KB or other cardio workout as well as a pure LB workout.

Shelley~ You could follow the Feb rotation and sub a Live workout or other DVD for the DVD's you don't have. I do that a lot. Just follow the pattern of the type of workouts.

Hey all,
Monday - RUUB, it is my favorite workout. I did extreme #3 premix with abs added.
Tuesday - PT was too busy to add any workout
Wednesday - Trainer
Today - PT + Metabolic workout Live

Hope you guys are all doing well. It has been a mild winter here. I hope Susan, the snow lets up. May be I will do some kickboxing.
-K

TGIF!!
Today was PHA. This is my favorite from the new series.
Any big weekend plans? I hope to get all my errand and beautification (as Ryan calls it) in tomorrow and Sunday morning so I can just watch the game on Sunday night. Go Falcons!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.