Xtrainers

Hey

I think I worked through all the DVDs my favorite is RUUB and Total Body Giant sets. The only complaint I have about TBGS is that there is not enough for triceps and biceps. The LB was very repetitive.

Susan, lol! I had such a hard time doing that side plank until I realized that I am not really in a side plank. But, the funny thing is I can do one side better than the other go figure! I am on track for whole30. I just need to get my veggies together but other than that I am good. I made a whole lot of food osso bucco from well fed cookbook. Have you heard of Well Fed series... I love that cook book she is heavy on all kinds of spices but since I come from the land of spice I love it :) . Yesterday I went a little crazy with cashews don't know why. I went to the foot dr. he has ordered MRI and he thinks I have a 3rd/2nd degree ligament tear and may be some tiny fractures. We will know more when I get to MRI on tuesday.

Lisa, she does have a basic premix with Abs added to the end. Have you tried that?

Yesterday was OTF, I am going to pause it for the month. As it does hurt and I am on ankle brace for a week. Thursday was Cathe live the Lower body.
Saundra, I thought of Michelle Dozois did you sign up as a non member ad login for the live workout ?

Hey to Shelley, Kathy,Jann, Roselyn

Another three inches of snow yesterday.:mad:

Yesterday was a rest day. We took Jacob out to breakfast for his birthday. I cannot believe he is 22. Then Margaret and I went for manicures and pedicures. She left to go back to school today.:(

Today was ICE LI Sweat plus blizzard blast and core 2. I am off to get a massage and blow out then watch the Giants game.

Have a great day ladies.

I could not work out today - I have been on the couch all day with a splitting headache. I watched the Steelers/Dolphins game which was very good and am now watching the Giants/Packers. Lisa I am sorry but I am rooting for Rogers team as I like him! Even though I am from NY :-(

Hi all!
Today was Ramped Upper Body.

Shelley - sorry about the headache. I hope it went away. I love both the Giants and the Packers so I was happy either way. It was a long shot for the Giants with the offense.

My shoulder and elbow on the left side have really been acting up with this cold damp weather. I am going to have to stick to cardio and LB workouts for a while. I am sorry but there is just nothing I like about the winter.

Happy Tuesday!

K~ I did see that premix, I just don't think the premixes are that good in this series.

Today was All Out LI Hiit plus STS Extended Stretch.

Its 50 degrees here today and its suppose to be 60 tomorrow!! That's my kind of winter temps.

Chiseled Lower Body today. I love that workout.

Where is everyone?:)

Happy "Hump Day"!!!!

Kiran---What did you find out from the MRI? Praying that it's good news!!
I have never seen the series but will definitely look into it as I love spicy food, too!
I thought TBGS was lacking in Chest, too. I like the workouts but am loving the premixes more.

Shelley---Sorry to hear that part of your weekend was spoiled by a darn headache. I hope you are feeling better now.
It's funny to think how close you live to a different country! I'll bet your view is breathtaking...that gorge is beautiful, if I remember correctly.

Lisa---We've been getting 4-8 snow one day and then the next day it rains. :mad: Everything is covered with a thick sheet of ice now. I agree....There is nothing good about winter!! Time to move on to spring!!
Sorry to hear that you are experiencing pain in your shoulder and elbow again. Hoping for some warm sunshine to make it feel better!

HI!! --- Kathy, Saundra & Roselyn!

Sunday--RUUB Premix 10 Triple Biceps + 30 min interval incline + Abs
Monday--RUUB Premix #2 Triple Back + 30 min Spin
Tuesday--RUUB Premix #4 Triple Chest + 6 sets of Bench Presses + 30 min TM
Wed---RUUB Premix #6 Triple Tris + 30 Min TM (incline work) + weighted abs
Thur---RUUB Premix # 8 Triple Shoulders + 30 min Spin
Fri---TBGS Premix #6 Triple LB (not sure how this is going to play out--might be changing it to Premix #5 :p)
Sat---Cardio ??? + Core

I am loving these premixes!!! :):) I could NOT do the third set of Biceps Crazy Eights band work!!! My bis were so fried!! I added bench presses just because I felt the chest segment seemed light----major soreness today!!! YAY!!! I was going to add pullups to the back premix but ran out of time but will add them next time. Tris I added extra sets of Standing OH presses to match the Lying Extensions....gonna feel this premix later!!! :cool: Not too sure about doing three sets of the Lateral Band Circles tomorrow. My shoulders are screaming after doing one set of them!!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!

Hi ladies!

Checking in with Cardio Slam.

Susan~ You are killing it with the one body part a day. I am going to try that once my shoulder is better. I am a little disappointed in the lack of LB work in this latest series.

Hi all. Just stopping by to say hello and see how everyone is doing. I pulled a large muscle along the right side of my spine so I have had to take a break from working out. Really missing my Live workouts. My muscle is spasming something awful, like crunching up a handful of aluminum foil every so often. Sometimes I move a certain way and literally get frozen in place. Hope this doesn't last too long. So I will pop in here and there just to say hey, until I can get back to it.

Hey Shelley I am so sorry to hear it. That sounds bad! Try putting cream with arnica. I hope some heat helps out too.

Susan, I was so stupid. The dr. was waiting for my call and I was waiting for his call. Finally I called and have an appointment on Tuesday at 7:45. I also have an appointment with my PT. Hoping it all works out. I like your rotation. I will try it out. The cardio has become a big problem with my foot. :(

I was loving the 60s now it is snowing....

I did do Cathe live this week. I really liked TB Band and sliding disc. I really need to get batteries in my HRM. I have come to depend on it to figure out how hard I am working.
-Kiran

Monday Recumbent bike ( hated it!)
Tuesday TB Barbell burn live ( loved this workout)
Wednesday Cardio Boxing ( ok!)
Thursday Trainer
Friday TB Band and slide Live ( loved tt)
Saturday KP Cardio live

Yesterday I did something to my foot and it was very painful. I did 10 mins and 40 mins of strength training on bike.
-K

Happy Sunday!

Shelley and K - so sorry you guys are hurting. My shoulder is a little better but I am not pushing it.

Today was Hiit 30/30. I wanted to do more but the day got away from me. We got a new couch yesterday so I was doing a little rearranging. I also had a facial and a blow out and want to watch football. I am glad it's a 3 day weekend.

Have a good night all.

Hi ladies.

Yesterday was PHAT LB premix and the chair/discs section of Great Glutes. Today was All out LI Hiit and Core #1. I am really trying to not work upper body at all but it's hard!

Shelley---sure hope that your muscle spasms stop soon.....they can be very miserable. Many hugs for you, my friend.

Kiran---I hope you had good news at your dr appt this morning.

Lisa---so glad to hear that your shoulder is improving some. What color couch did you get??

Sat--elliptical
Sun--BA/Ch/SH + abs
Mon--rest
Tue--Bi/TRI + abs

Chris and Abby surprised me with a trip to Key West for my birthday. We lucked out and had beautiful 80*+ temps and lots of sunshine.....and delicious fresh seafood every day. First time in my entire life that I got to get a sunburn on my birthday. ;) Best present EVER!! Now it's back to PA weather.. :(

Susan~Happy Belated Birthday! What a great trip! Do you ever think of moving somewhere warm? I cannot wait to move to a warmer climate. I really do not like anything about the winter.

The coach is dark gray. It's really comfortable!

Hi all - today was Giant Sets twice UB premix. I was really trying to avoid doing any UB work but my LB is screaming from all the work. I am hoping my shoulder is not killing me tomorrow.
I thought the workout was just OK. Too much shoulder work not enough triceps and biceps. Overall I think Cardio Slam is the winner for me from this new series which is surprising considering I really do not like cardio.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.