Why I'm Leaving...

Oh, no, Wayne! Don't go, at least not permanently. You're a great contributor, and we're all so fond of you. Was what you posted of a sexual nature? I think that is the only topic that Cathe has objected to for this site. I didn't see anything like that from you. I am totally in the dark here.

-Nancy

Obviously I haven't been visiting as much lately and missed your deleted post. I sometimes take time away and it does seem to help. I have always read your posts and felt very informed. You have always seemed so caring. Enjoy some time away, and then pop back in and see if the waters have cleared.

Take care...

Sam

Wayne,

Like others before me have said, Please don't go! I too enjoy your posts and look forward to reading them. Maybe a "vacation" is all you need, not to "leave town". :( If you do decide it's best to go, I truly wish you well in EVERYTHING you do and every part of your life!

Nadine

~~Happiness is an Attitude~~

I can truly understand why you would want to leave this forum. I have been a Cathe fan for sometime now and I rarely post, mainly just lurk on this site and others. I have become very suspiouos (spelling) of people and their hidden agenda (not all, but some) on this site and others. I personally know of someone (used to post on this site) and now post on a regular basis on another and this person just Hates Cathe! I believe her personal goal is to discredit Cathe by any means necessary. She is extremely jealous of Cathe's video sales success, because a few years ago she tried it and failed. She doenst know that I am a frequent buyer of Cathe's or that I use Cathe on a steady basis.
But it just made me think that there is a lot of people who would love to see this forum and Cathe fail, all due to competition or for whatever the reason.

I believe that is why Vf had requested people to post their affillaction with any producers of any kind with the fitness industry.

That is one of the reason why I hardly post or reply unless it is from a frequent poster who I think I can trust their statements or post. I don't believe everything that a person has posted in regards to reviews, I read it with a grain of salt. The other reason is because some people are just flat mean and cruel. Some people love to keep havoc in their lives and will drag as many people with them. They love to start problems where there may or may not be.

All I can say (as others have) is to take a break, relax and see how you feel then. If you feel this forum is going down the tubes then maybe don't reply (or read) negative posts. After all this is a fitness forum not a personal chat room forum. And if I offended anyone, whether it be my spelling, grammer or post, that is not my intention. Just my humble observation. Good health to all,Chap

Off to exercise....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.