Why I'm Leaving...

Wayne,

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving, but I do understand your decision. Like many others have said, please consider taking a break for a while and possibly returning. I will miss your posts.

Wayne,

I'm sorry you have feel this way. I did not see your joke, so I can't speak on that. I can't imagine you sharing anything inapporpriate. You have always shared so openly and I have really appreciated this about you! The fact that you are a man is so refreshing. You will be missed.:( dmd

Wayne, I always love reading your posts and am sorry you're leaving. I hope you reconsider after a while.

Hope you change your mind and come back. I always enjoy your posts. Either way, take care of yourself and we will certainly miss you.
Lisa

Hope you change your mind and come back. I always enjoy your posts. Either way, take care of yourself and we will certainly miss you.
Lisa

I'm very sorry to see you leave. I always got a little chuckle when I saw your screen name. Please take care, and consider lurking in the future to see if the waters are less treacherous.

Lunacat

P.S. I liked your joke. ;-)

I'm very sorry to see you leave. I always got a little chuckle when I saw your screen name. Please take care, and consider lurking in the future to see if the waters are less treacherous.

Lunacat

P.S. I liked your joke. ;-)

Hi Wayne,

Sorry to see you leave. I do hope you reconsider. I always found your posts witty and informative. I thought your joke was tasteful and responded before it was deleted.

Aila

Hi Wayne,

I'm going to echo what others have said - consider taking a break for a little while and then come back.

Edited to add: I'm sorry I missed your joke. The Betty Bowers link you posted little while back was a hoot! ;-) ;-)

Well, good luck in everything Wayne. It's been great interacting with you. I too have pretty well had it with this place and just read a couple times a week instead of a couple times a day, and rarely post. I do understand your reasons. Take care.

Liane

Wayne,

I agree with what many have said today. Maybe a break away for awhile will do you some good. But please consider coming back. I, too, have enjoyed reading your posts. And I truly believe it would be a shame to see you go.

Sanchia

Wayne,

I will miss your posts very much.

I'm sorry I didn't read your joke thread but I'm getting gun shy of opening joke posts due to...well, I don't need to go into it.

You gotta do what you gotta do ;(

Oh Wayne, please don't go. Don't let one bad experience make you ditch your cyberfriends. You know we're here for you, & I for one would miss you.

Wayne say it isn't so!! You & I have spoken a few times off the board & I've always valued your opinions. You've always been very helpful to me in all facets of fitness. Please don't go!! (almost in tears here). I saw your post but didn't read it. I have no idea why it was deleted. I no longer post or reply very much any more simply b/c me being an "ole timer" really have nothing new to say. Its been said over & over to death; same ole questions & my same ole answers. Also I'm sorry you haven't been one of the lucky ones w/HC. I've been extremely lucky b/c not one of my DVDs is messed up. I don't have any of my DVDs stopping & starting nor do I have low music issues either. I wonder what happened there?

Maybe we could still talk to each other off the board if you want. Everyone has come to know you for the sweet, sensitive, kind, helpful guy that you are that it would be a crying shame to have you leave.

So I'm not saying goodbye to you no not me. We'll keep in touch. Take care. Hugs, Kathy:*

I just don't know what to say? I'm lost for words. I've a lump in my throat and tear in my eye. I thank you all so much for your support, and understanding. And i thank you all for your kind words.

I'm deeply touched.

I really like this place, but as of late, it just isn't the same Cathe.com anymore. And that makes me so sad.

I will, as of now, take a little time out. Reflect (if you will) and come back refreshed, and hopefully, more level headed.

Again, i thank you all so, so much for your support and words.

Guys, you cannot possible know what it means to me to come here and read this.

Thank you.

Kathy... and thank you.

Wayne.

Wayne, I know there are tons of us here that have been disheartened lately, but when you think about it, is it worth just throwing all the GOOD away with the bad? I think not myself. There are too many caring/kind/helpful souls here to say good-bye to. I truly think "time" will heal all and we will be back to normal. (our ole goofy selves! :7) Hang in there, take the time you need and we look forward to seeing you back. (Sure glad I didn't MISS your birthday! :7 :7 :7)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Wayne...don't go, like others said, just take a break! Yes, the forum has changed, but it's kind of like it's just going through a bad spell...just the like the rest of us! Things are already looking up! :) :)

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.