What's the music like in the new workouts??

Cathe,

You're really outdoing yourself. I love it!! I can't wait for this series to come out. I love all the descriptions. The music sounds like it would be fantastic.

Helen

Cathe,

You're really outdoing yourself. I love it!! I can't wait for this series to come out. I love all the descriptions. The music sounds like it would be fantastic.

Helen

Thanks so much for answering, Cathe! Seems like the music will be well thought-out and beautifully in sync with the workouts. I'm so stoked now, as if I wasn't already excited enough!! I'm in strict training so I can keep up once the new workouts arrive. I'm clearing my workout schedule now so I can just dive in! I'll bet once I do the workouts I'll be humming the music all day. WHEEEE!

Thanks so much for answering, Cathe! Seems like the music will be well thought-out and beautifully in sync with the workouts. I'm so stoked now, as if I wasn't already excited enough!! I'm in strict training so I can keep up once the new workouts arrive. I'm clearing my workout schedule now so I can just dive in! I'll bet once I do the workouts I'll be humming the music all day. WHEEEE!

Forgot To Mention!

Boot Camp is the only tape that will be musically much different from the other workouts due to its format. Since the exercises and tempos varied greatly from exercise to exercise and each exercise was only performed for one minute, an all instrumental, non-mixed musical track had to be created specifically for this workout. It is hard to explian here, but once you do the tape this will all become self-explanatory :)

Forgot To Mention!

Boot Camp is the only tape that will be musically much different from the other workouts due to its format. Since the exercises and tempos varied greatly from exercise to exercise and each exercise was only performed for one minute, an all instrumental, non-mixed musical track had to be created specifically for this workout. It is hard to explian here, but once you do the tape this will all become self-explanatory :)

RE: Forgot To Mention!

Cathe, you work so hard to make a top-tier product and it shows. When you mentioned the amount of research involved to select and license just the right mix of music, it was a reminder of what it really takes to pull this kind of project together and make it appear seamless. Thanks again for everything you and your team do--you deserve every success!

RE: Forgot To Mention!

Cathe, you work so hard to make a top-tier product and it shows. When you mentioned the amount of research involved to select and license just the right mix of music, it was a reminder of what it really takes to pull this kind of project together and make it appear seamless. Thanks again for everything you and your team do--you deserve every success!

Yes!

Agreeing with Atgood...sometimes we take for granted and don't realize what all goes on "behind the scenes". I read this thread to my DH and told him it is just another way that you deliver such top-notched, high quality products to us. THANKS Cathe & SNM!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Yes!

Agreeing with Atgood...sometimes we take for granted and don't realize what all goes on "behind the scenes". I read this thread to my DH and told him it is just another way that you deliver such top-notched, high quality products to us. THANKS Cathe & SNM!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.