What's the music like in the new workouts??

atgood

Cathlete
Cathe or SNM:

I was just wondering what the music is like in the new videos. There are a number of tunes from past videos that I love--from Power Hour and the CTX series in particular--and I was wondering if any of that music is used in the new workouts. (like the biceps song from Power Hour--c'mon and talk to me!) Music is so empowering! It's so important on a motivational level and you've done such a good job incorporating it into your past workouts, I was just curious if you could offer a few hints! Hope you have time with your busy production schedule to answer. Thanks so much for all your hard work--I'm so looking forward to the new workouts!

Cathe or SNM:

I was just wondering what the music is like in the new videos. There are a number of tunes from past videos that I love--from Power Hour and the CTX series in particular--and I was wondering if any of that music is used in the new workouts. (like the biceps song from Power Hour--c'mon and talk to me!) Music is so empowering! It's so important on a motivational level and you've done such a good job incorporating it into your past workouts, I was just curious if you could offer a few hints! Hope you have time with your busy production schedule to answer. Thanks so much for all your hard work--I'm so looking forward to the new workouts!

I'm with ya atgood! I can not wait for the new music!
Hi Cathe/SNM!! :)

I love the song in Rhythmic Step that sounds like they are saying "m-m-music music" over and over..I really like the CTX music as well!
I know it will be great!
:)
Jaime

I'm with ya atgood! I can not wait for the new music!
Hi Cathe/SNM!! :)

I love the song in Rhythmic Step that sounds like they are saying "m-m-music music" over and over..I really like the CTX music as well!
I know it will be great!
:)
Jaime

Oh I really hope there's some good stuff like in PH! But I also am hoping for some new stuff - Cathe has great taste in choosing her music. Whenever she actually mentions in her video how great the music is or how fitting it is to that type of workout, it's always something I like!

Oh I really hope there's some good stuff like in PH! But I also am hoping for some new stuff - Cathe has great taste in choosing her music. Whenever she actually mentions in her video how great the music is or how fitting it is to that type of workout, it's always something I like!

Hi Atgood! Tomorrow I will have a little more time to be on the forums and I will go into more detail about the music. I will also give the remaining video descriptions for Muscle Endurance and Cardio and Weights. Have a nice evening! :)

Hi Atgood! Tomorrow I will have a little more time to be on the forums and I will go into more detail about the music. I will also give the remaining video descriptions for Muscle Endurance and Cardio and Weights. Have a nice evening! :)

Hi Atgood! I truly think you are going to enjoy this music VERY VERY much. It is many steps above the music we were able to obtain in the past. I HEAVILY researched the music availability and as you will see by the long list of music credits at the end of each video, each song had to have a separate license and in many cases multiple licenses to be used. It was an involved process but so worth it.

You will recognize top hits, and many are vocals complete with the original artists. But because vocals are sometimes hard to cue over I kept these fun songs in places where it was easy to grasp choreography. Also, since musical tastes vary greatly I was sure to include a variety of top 40, rock, new age, dance, etc.

I also spent a lot of time making sure the music selection complimented the workouts. I especially like how the music on IMAX 2 kicks up in intensity just at the time that the workout does. While the overall music volume is increased, I went even a hair louder on Imax 2 to really keep you motivated.

IMHO this is the best video music available to date. I hope you are as pleased with the outcome as I am:)

Hi Atgood! I truly think you are going to enjoy this music VERY VERY much. It is many steps above the music we were able to obtain in the past. I HEAVILY researched the music availability and as you will see by the long list of music credits at the end of each video, each song had to have a separate license and in many cases multiple licenses to be used. It was an involved process but so worth it.

You will recognize top hits, and many are vocals complete with the original artists. But because vocals are sometimes hard to cue over I kept these fun songs in places where it was easy to grasp choreography. Also, since musical tastes vary greatly I was sure to include a variety of top 40, rock, new age, dance, etc.

I also spent a lot of time making sure the music selection complimented the workouts. I especially like how the music on IMAX 2 kicks up in intensity just at the time that the workout does. While the overall music volume is increased, I went even a hair louder on Imax 2 to really keep you motivated.

IMHO this is the best video music available to date. I hope you are as pleased with the outcome as I am:)

Cathe, I didn't think you could top CTXpress Series, Power Hour and Rhythmic Step. This I gotta hear!
Cheers,
Kathy

Cathe, I didn't think you could top CTXpress Series, Power Hour and Rhythmic Step. This I gotta hear!
Cheers,
Kathy

Wow Cathe - I don't think I could be more excited after hearing the description!!! That's exactly the kind of music I would have hoped for. I LOVE hearing songs I know and the music makes such a difference - it really is a motivator and keeps you going when it gets tough. It sounds like you really put your all into it, and we really appreciate all your hard work. I preordered the whole set, and I can't wait to see them!
:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

Jen

Wow Cathe - I don't think I could be more excited after hearing the description!!! That's exactly the kind of music I would have hoped for. I LOVE hearing songs I know and the music makes such a difference - it really is a motivator and keeps you going when it gets tough. It sounds like you really put your all into it, and we really appreciate all your hard work. I preordered the whole set, and I can't wait to see them!
:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

Jen

How cool! I'm really looking forward to everything about these workouts. It sounds like the music is going to be awesome, although, like Kathy, I also really liked the music in Power Hour, CTX, & Rhythmic Step (especially Rhythmic Step :)).

Thanks for all your hard work with these new workouts. Can't wait!

How cool! I'm really looking forward to everything about these workouts. It sounds like the music is going to be awesome, although, like Kathy, I also really liked the music in Power Hour, CTX, & Rhythmic Step (especially Rhythmic Step :)).

Thanks for all your hard work with these new workouts. Can't wait!

I agree with the above post by kweller. I didn't think it was possible to top the music Cathe has used in the past. I love the music in every single Cathe video ever made (especially Power Hour, CTX, and Rhythmic Step). Good grief, now I'm sure enough drooling with anticipation for the intensity series.
Lisa

I agree with the above post by kweller. I didn't think it was possible to top the music Cathe has used in the past. I love the music in every single Cathe video ever made (especially Power Hour, CTX, and Rhythmic Step). Good grief, now I'm sure enough drooling with anticipation for the intensity series.
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.