UPDATE 1/5/06

Heal it up properly.
We want more workouts not retirement from an injury.
I am patient and will wait.
Anne

Cathe - just take care of yourself. We'll still be here drooling and posting when you're back on your feet. I weirded out my foot earlier this year because I tried to do too much impact on burned-out athletic shoes, and I came to realize the body has its own timetable that demands respect.

I'm dedicating my aqua class this morning to you, with songs like "Unwell", "Eagle In The Sky", "We Can (Do The Impossible)", "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me", and one of Bach's Brandenburg concerti.

A-Jock

Hi Cathe,

I hope you are feeling better every day.

Joanne

P.S. I love pulling out some of your oldies but goodies. I did Step Max the other day. I forgot how much fun that one is. Thanks again for all that you do!

Cathe--just take your time and heal up. We don't want you to struggle with a long term injury.

I have so many rotations in my notebook with your existing workouts, that I don't have time to do them all anyway:p.

We've got lots to keep us busy.

Maggie:)

Thanks for the update and best wishes for a speedy recovery. I know you're smart enough to take the time necessary to heal properly and I'm happy to wait as long as it takes for the DVD's. All of your workouts are worth waiting for!:)

I will be sending you good vibes Cathe. I would feel horrible if you hurt yourself worse while filming. Please take it easy, I know it doesn't come natural for you!:7

Well you really are human Cathe! I was beginning to wonder.... (how does she do it all? Must be superpowers....)

I will keep positive thoughts for you as you heal. All the best.

Julie

Thanks so much for the update Cathe. Please don't even think about filming until you feel you are 100%. I'm sure we've all had injuries which required a terribly frustrating rest period, but that's the way it is. We love you dearly & the arrival of the new workouts is much anticipated, but waaaaaay down on the list compared to your health.
Take care,
Ruth

Oh, Cathe! Dang! I'm sorry you're injured. I hope you heal quickly - it's not fun being down. I had an ACL repair 4 months ago. :(

Thank you for the update.

Cathe,

So sorry to hear about your injury. I know its frustrating to be laid up. Take care of yourself and have some fun with your kids while you're recuperating.

Cathe,

Please, take as much time as you need to heal. That's what's most important. Do not rush the healing process (I know you know this, it's just the mom in me coming out ;)) because you can't...hahaha. Most of us are all very patient people and can wait as long as we need to for the awesome video's you always put out.

With love,

Alli
http://home.comcast.net/~fitmom/allisigpostboard.jpg
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one's watching.."
~JBJ~

Cathe, you've brought us so far and have inspired all of us to get to where we are. You take all the time you need and get better.

As someone else said, we have your 40 other videos to work with, I think we will be ok for now.

Please get better. (((((HUG)))))

Cathe,

I am a huge fan of your exercise programs and hope to take your class at the gym one day soon. I hope you feel better, you are my inspiration (on days when I would rather sleep then work out!) Feel better!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.