UPDATE 1/5/06

>You did’t need to share these things with us. You didn’t
>need to give us personal information such as the things
>detailed above. But you did. And I truly thank you for it.
>You and everyone at SNM set the benchmark for other exercise
>DVDs. You rock and the majority of your fans will stand by
>you and wait as long as we need to in order for you to feel
>healthy and confident in your body’s ability to perform.
>
>Thanks again, Cathe.
>

I thought the same thing too.

Cathe I am so sorry to hear about all of this! How frustrating it must be for you! I do hope you heal quickly! Take care of yourself. In my opinion I can wait for the new DVD's . I'd rather have you healthy! All the best, Susan

Hi Cathe,

Thanks for the details of your injury and the dvd filming update. I have a pulled muscle in my left hip flexor so I can wait for those dvds...for now anyway, ha! I hope you allow yourself the time to heal so you can come back strong as ever.

Take Care!
Tracy

Dear Cathe,

It seems to always take me 6-8 weeks to completely heal when I injure myself (but then again, I'm about 10 years older than you). If used too soon, then another injury or a reccurence happen as a result.

Please take care of yourself, so I can continue to have high quality/advanced workouts (can't always do them in their entirety, but make up for it in modification). You are the best! I invite you into my home everyday and will continue to do so as long as I'm able to stand.

Veriety in my workouts is a must, and will always purchase every single one of your DVD's as they become available. Take care of yourself, and keep us posted on your progress (or just life in general), as we all love you, and want to know how you are doing.

Take care,

Janie

> Your patience is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Cathe -

Ditto again what everyone said. You have my patience AND support! :)

Sue

Take care of yourself right, don't stress too much about filming, we know it will get done. Thank you for the update.

Kathy

Thanks for the update Cathe. I'm very sorry to hear about your injury.
Take as long as it takes for the leg to heal.
I can wait. I now have to heal from having the flu over Christmas. Two weeks and no workouts!
I have to start out slow and modify January's workout big time.
Thanks so much for being here for all of us.
Happy 2006!
Colleen

Cathe,

Thanks for the update. We can all think of this as another opportunity to learn from Cathe: Cathe takes the proper time and steps to heal and then turns up looking strong and marvelous in a post-injury work out!

Take care,
Paula

Thanks so much for the update, Cathe, and I hope things feel better soon. I just have a question?

I thought you had cybernetic legs and that's how you manage to do all those freaking plie jacks and power lunges and still smile???}( Guess I was wrong, huh?;)

So sorry you are down, Cathe. I'm sure it REALLY bugs you to not be able to workout at the same level. I have to say though, if you filmed the DVD's now, maybe I'd actually look better doing them. :+

Just thought I'd add a little humor.

Get better & God bless!

Joni

Thank you Everybody! I feel so heartened by your patience. I never anticipated taking this long to heal and am greatly encouraged by your generous words and overall support. I will continue to keep you posted on my progress and at least now I am freed up to do a bit more chatting on the forums until filming gets underway :7

Cathe,
Thanks for the update. I'm so sorry about your injury! :-( Take your time and heal properly, I'd rather get my DVDs a few weeks later than anticipated rather than have you suffer a long term injury trying to get them done sooner. :-(

Kathy

Cathe,
Please take care of yourself, let time and lots of love being sent your way heal your injury. As instructors it takes something serious to make us miss a work-out, so take it easy my friend we care for you so much. Let time be on your side, as they say, your like a fine German wine (a Riesling?) you just keep getting better ;-)
Maybe as your resting you'll brainstorm up a few more moves
to kick our butts with }( like those intervals in Imax 3 :)
Take care Brigitte :) :)

Cathe, thank you for thinking of us and providing us with an update. I am so sorry and will certainly keep you in my prayers. You know Cathe, although you are "super human" to us, you do have a human body...albeit an incredible one!! Take care of yourself, and everything else will work itself out.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.