STS BODYROCKERS MONTH OF FEBRUARY

Good morning All!!

Thursday's workout was Speed & Agility, great workout even though I couldn't always keep up.:eek :confused: We are going to a seafood restaurant tonight to celebrate V-Day. My brother & his wife are joining us, shpuld be lots of fun.:)

Katie: Good job on Disc 37, I like that grouping also. I've always like the push/pull type workout. How was Bonefish? I am going to try that place one day.:rolleyes: How was shopping, that is always fun. :D I found a cute dress a JC Penny's the other day for $10. I'm going to wear it tonight.

Wendy: I told you Asylum was fun!! :p Glad that you are enjoying them so much? Didn't you say you got them from ebay? I'm going to look for A2 & see if I can get a good deal. I got my ladder from Amazon also, I've never used one before so I didn't realize that the rungs were far apart. Ebay & Paypal are very good at resolving any issues that may arise, I've had to do that in the past with no problems. I say I'm not eating anything processed but I should just say limitng most of them. I'm eating yogurt, frozen & regular, they're processed. I'm eating lean meats, berries, veggies including salads, & eggs. Actually stuff I love so I don't feel like I'm dieting. That's how WW feels to me, like I'm not on a diet. Still counting my points though. I don't do this all the time(the limiting). I just felt that my eating was a little off track.

Have a great day Ladies, & a fabulous weekend!!:D

Hello!!

DH and I had a wonderful V-Day dinner last night. We usually try to avoid the craziness by staying home but I really didn't want to cook (and clean up) this year. Candidly, I didn't think the restaurant was any busier than usual. We had reservations, got seated immediately, the food was delicious, and the wine cool and crisp. :)

Oh, no workout for me today. I slept in and enjoyed every extra second of sleep!

Wiggie: Excellent workout! Is that an Asylum workout? I can't keep the workouts form Asylum 1 & 2, Insanity, and P90X straight. They all kinda run together for me, lol! Have a wonderful dinner tonight, and enjoy wearing your new dress!! You got a fantastic deal. Shopping was a success. I got 3 sweaters for $12 each. Score! I need to take a page from your healthy eating plan. That's the part that I always struggle with the most. It doesn't help that DH got me 14 mini cupcakes and 1 full size cupcake from my favorite bakery for V-Day.

Wendy: HAHAHA! I love your post about sleeping in. I think every single Friday I say something about sleeping in, lol! Glad you enjoy sleeping in as much as I do. :D:p;) Screw the effing scale. As long as the mirror is your friend, the scale is simply irrelevant!! Three cheers for pay day!!!! I got paid today too. :)

Hello. :)

Last night I did about 35 mins of Journey into Power 2 yoga as my stretch.

This morning I overslept so I couldn't work out. :( The rotation called for A-2 Championship and OT Sudden Death which is A-2's equivalent to A-1's Game Day. I haven't even tried Game Day yet so that's what I planned on doing instead...until I messed up my alarm and didn't get up...:rolleyes:

So tmrw as SUPPOSED to be another rest day according to the rotation but instead I will be getting my azz kicked by Shaun T. once again! :eek: Then I think the next day (which will be Sunday) is supposed to better another rest/stretch day which I MIGHT skip just b/c I am taking an "illegal" rest day today. :p I stresst the word MIGHT though coz if I can't move when I wake up on Sunday morning IDT I'll be skipping it! :eek:

Katie:: The reason you can't keep the Asylum, Insanity and P90X work outs straight is because you don't OWN any of them! Why don't you own them? Because you are a Cathe-snob, my friend!;):p:D (you know I am only bustin' you, right? :)) LOL You are correct about the scale but I have to admit that I like to see that # go down in addition to seeing good things in the mirror. It's okay though. I'm not all bent out of shape b/c of it. Just a wee bit disappointed is all and I'll get over it. ;)

Wiggie:: Yes, I got both Asylums on Ebay! :) WW is a great program...now if I could only get back to tracking! *sigh* :rolleyes:

Great deals on the sweaters and the dress ladies! I need some new sweaters. I got two for Christmas and they are nice but neither one fits the bill of what I had actually asked for. :confused:

Ok, gotta scram. Just remembered that I have an errand to run on my lunch break today!:eek:

BBL or ITAM!:cool:

Hello Ladies!!

Friday my brother, his wife, DH & I went to a seafood place called Courtney Bay for our V-day dinner. Very nice, good food, ate waaay too much.:rolleyes: We had a great time. Never got around to working out, so I declared it an unplanned rest day. Today so far I've done ZCUT #5.

Katie: Yes, Speed & Agility is from Asylum 1. It's pretty crazy, hence the name. :D The cupcakes sound good!! My DH gave me a box of candy but it was the kind with that yucky cream stuff in the middle.:mad: Of course I didn't tell him, after all it's the thought that counts right? At least I don't have to worry about trying to burn off those calories! :p

Wendy:I like Gameday a lot!! I looked on Ebay & there was no A2 available right now.:(

Last edited:
GAH! No work outs for me in THREE DAYS!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: Thursday was my rest day, Friday I overslept and y'day I ran out of time so I MUST WORK OUT TODAY!!!!!

Today is GAME DAY!!!!!!:D Or should it be :eek:!? LOL

I finally got my chinese version of TF in the mail y'day! :p Can't wait to try it! I'm gonna pop one in tmrw! Sorry Asylum rotation but I just have to! :p

So we took DS to an indoor amusement park y'day for a few hours!
Things to do in NJ, top indoor amusement park in New Jersey at iPlay America in Freehold New Jersey
It was pretty cool. We all had fun. :D
From there we went out for our bleated Valentine's Day dinner at Bonefish Grill. YUM! Then came home and had some drinks and we all played Rummikub together. Fun night.

Wiggie:: I presume you got Russell Stover chocolates for Valentine's Day? Or something similar? I love those actually! :D Aww that stinks that A2 isn't on Ebay right now. Keep checking though coz you know it'll show up sooner or later!:)

Ok, that's all for now but I hope to pop back in after my work out!:cool:

Game Day is complete!:D

I enjoyed it! FUN! A few of the moves took up more space then I had and a few confused me but all in all I give it 2 thumbs up! I think it was easier then Spd and Agility though, TBH. What do you think, Wiggie?

You girls have the day off tmrw? I do! :D

BBL or tmrw!:cool:

Hi gals!!

Whew, busy weekend. Saturday was an unplanned rest day. I spent the morning with a friend and the afternoon/evening at my parent's house. Sunday I did Disc ____ (chest/back). I can't keep the disc numbers straight anymore, lol. I'm on Meso 3, week 2. I'm starting to plan out my next mini-rotation, so that's always exciting. I've got only a few weeks between the end of Meso 3 and my Texas trip so i'm going to be hitting the cardio hard.

Wendy: Yep, i'm at work today. and it sucks! We are the only people here in our entire building. BOO!!! :mad::mad::mad: Your V-Day celebration sounds lovely, as does the indoor amusement park. A weekend or two ago I played 3-4 rounds of laser tag at a kinda-similar place. Oh to be young again! ;) So glad you enjoyed Game Day!! Does it have any dread factor? No more unplanned rest days, okay? I'm eager to hear your thoughts about Asylum in general. :D;):p Enjoy your day off work!

Wiggie: Awww, it sounds like you had a lovely V-Day dinner too. :) I hear ya on eating too much. I did that all weekend long. A friend of mine got me a box of chocolates as a V-Day gift. Super sweet, but I wish she wouldn't have because now I feel obligated to eat them. :confused: Good job getting your ZCut workout done on Saturday!

Good Afternoon! :)

Well today's work out was going to be a coin toss to decide between Upper Elite from A2 which is next on the rotation or giving a TF work out a try...that is until I got to my internship appoinment! :p

I ended up going through an hour long kick azz full body training session with the trainer who is interning me at my suggestion. :eek: Now I know how to push myself and most of the time I think I push myself pretty darned hard but WOW! He pushed me/got me pushing 10x harder!!! It was crazy brutal tough but awesome!!! :D The guy is VERY good at what he does! Too bad we can't just do that for my 30 hours! LOL

That being said, there is no Upper Elite for me in the cards tmrw either so it's the perfect opportunity to try a TF work out! I am leaning towards the first one in the rotation which is Fire 30 and then I will do a 30 minute stretching routine cause I'm sure I will need it! :eek:

Katie:: Sorry you have to work today when so many have the day off. Been there done that. It's not fun. :( I have yet to play laser tag but do plan on it soon with DH and DS! Sounds like fun. :) Is there a dread factor to Game Day?? At this point I'd say no, not really. It's a work out but it's fun w/lots of variety in the moves and he doesn't use the agility ladder nearly as much as he does in Spd and Agility which makes the work out some what easier IMO.

Guess that's all for now...BBL or T!:cool:

Hello there!! :cool:

My second workout Saturday was Tear it Up by DS,Sunday was Shape it Up & today was Fire 55 & later 2 of the Powerfit Harmony workouts. I was off today for the holiday.:)

Katie: So sorry you had to work today. :( Sounds like you had a nice weekend though.:) Great job on Disc ? In Meso 3. Have you noticed any changes this time around? STS always seem to make my muscles sort of pop, IYKWIM. What's this about a Texas trip? :D I hope you have a great time.

Wendy:Sounds like you got a great workout! I bet he was testing you, trying to see if you could hang, well you showed him!! :p No that candy was by Elmers, Russell Stover is the good stuff, I would have eaten that up.:D I think you are right about Gameday.

Have a great night & talk to you tomorrow!! ;)

Last edited:
Good Morning!:)

I am sooo sore and sooo tired (didn't sleep well last night :() but it's okay! Looking forward to trying Turbo Fire today! :D

Wiggie:: Man, you kick serious butt doin' all of those double work outs that you do! I was able to hang y'day but I don't think I'd be able to hang with you! You rock! :D I hung in there but man did I get my azz kicked yesterday! Holy cow! It was crazy but I loved it! ;) So you agree on Game Day? Good. Then I'm not crazy! :p LOL

Ok, it's time to work out. BBL!:cool:

Hi gals!

Today's one of those rare days that I had to be in court most of the day. Afterwards we got our monthly batch of cases, so needless to say it's been a busy, hectic day. On top of it all i've got an awful headache. :( No workout for me yet, but I've got my Punch class in an hour. Despite the headache, i'm still going to go, but I may not give it my all.

Wendy: Boo on being tired. I hate that you're not sleeping well. :( Were you able to sneak in a nap at lunch? Wow, your trainer sounds INTENSE!! I wish I had the money to afford a personal trainer. I think it would help me step up my game. Sooo, how did you like your first TF workout?

Wiggie: Excellent workouts this weekend! You are a workout machine. :p You were off work yesterday too? I'm sooo jealous!!! ;) My muscles aren't popping yet, but I hope they do soon! :D I'm going to my Aunt's "estate" in Wimberly, Texas for a week in April with DH, my sister, and my brother-in-law. Well, I think we are technically leaving March 30th. I can't wait to get away for awhile. The best part is I haven't had to pay a penny so far. Lodging is free and my dad owed me skymiles, so that paid for my plane ticket. Score!

Hello Ladies....Checking in before passing out!

I made it through the work day. The morning was super tough to take but I got a little "rest" at lunch so it made the afternoon easier atleast. Then tonight I managed to get in an extra and very much needed stretch....TF Stretch 40. Felt fantastic on my super sore muscles!!!

Katie:: I hope the headache subsided enough for you to enjoy your class tonight! Somtimes a work out will help make a headache go away even! The TF work out I did this morning was fun! I enjoyed it! Very reminiscent of Turbo Jam which I always enjoyed. :) Yes, my training experience was crazy intense for sure! IDK the weights he had me using for alot of the exercises b/c although he was probably telling me, I was too busy "dying" to bother paying any attention! LOL All I remember is hearing "oh that was too light for you! You need to go heavier on the next set!" :eek::eek::eek: I swear he had me up to 100# on the leg extension machine though and I KNOW I'd never done that before! :eek: The leg press, yes but the leg extension, not a chance! When I was done with that exercise and got up and tried to walk I actually stumbled b/c my legs were THAT wobbly!!!! LOL The cable rows were insanely hard as well so he had to have me pulling some crazy azz numbers there too! The exercises that used dumbells were much lighter weights but I personally think he was trying to kill me on the chest press anyway! :eek::p Seriously...if I could, I would have signed up for training right then and there! WOW! I was totally impressed!

Ok I absolutely have to go to bed now. DH threatened that I'd better be in bed sleeping when he got home! LOL :p

BBITAM or at lunch time!:cool:

Last edited:
Mornin' Glories. :)

Feelin' much better in that I slept well last night so I'm awake but the DOMS is still hittin' me hard! :eek:

Today's work out was TF HiiT 15, TF Abs 10 and most of Combat Kickstart 30! Good stuff but wow I felt those sore muscles for sure!

Gotta scram but hopefully I can come back at lunch to chat!:cool:

Hello.

I skipped ahead this morning to Disc 30 (shoulders, biceps, and triceps). I pushed hard, and lifted my heaviest weight for biceps and shoulders to date (for a few exercises, that is).

Wendy: Three cheers for sleep!!! :) A good nights sleep makes all the difference. Wow, your training session sounds insane. But in a good way of course!! I find it's hard to push myself like that...now i'm seriously thinking about signing up with a PT. So glad you're are enjoying TF! WTG getting in your workouts of late with sore muscles. That's so hard to do. Keep at it little lady!! :p;)

Hello!!;)

Tuesday's workout was Cathe's MIC. It's on the same disc as Rythmic Step. I'm not a big fan of hi-lo but it was okay. I'm sure I'll do it again. Thanks re my workouts, I always try to workout more than once if I have the time. :rolleyes:

Katie: Sounds like you had a hard day in court, so glad that doesn't happen every day!! How's your headache? I hope it went away before punch class. I bet you could punch a hole in that bag after the day you had!! :p Lucky you!! A free trip to Texas, I am so jealous!! :D Good job on Disc 30!

Wendy: I am so glad you like TF, as you might have already figured out, I love it!! :) I have never done Stretch 40, I will definitely try it since you enjoyed it. How's the DOMS? :confused: Is it easing up at all!! Glad you finally got some rest!

Have a great day Ladies!! :cool:

Last edited:
Good morning!! ;)

No workout for me Wednesday, we had church so I declared it a rest day. I will most likely do some sort of weight workout when I get home.

Have a great day Ladies!! :cool:

Good Afternoon Ladies. :)

Can I complain for a second? :p --- So I have ended up with a cold sore in each corner of my mouth that crack back open when I open my mouth too wide. I am currently trying to eat a salad and can barely get it in my mouth. :( What's worse is it has dressing on it that burns the cr@p out of the corners of my mouth if any of it gets in there. :eek: And lastly, it's not a very attractive look at all!!! :confused::mad::rolleyes: ---Ok, rant over with. TY for listening!;) LOL

This morning I did BBL High and Tight coz I wanted to work the only part of my body that wasn't currently sore! :p I even considered repeating the ankle weight segment when I was done but I didn't have time. :(

Heading back to the scene of the crime tonight (the gym!) to do more interning but this time I'm observing him kicking someone else's azz! LOL

Katie:: Great job with disc 30! Biceps are definitely my weakest link! Now that I've actually experienced being trained, I think it will help me sell it b/c even as a very motivated exerciser, having a PT push me made a HUGE difference in what I was able to accomplish! If it made such a difference for someone who is already motivated then imagine what it will do for someone who is not!? :D

Wiggie:: MIC isn't the best for fun factor but man is it one heck of a work out! I barely make it through!:eek: Great job completing it! :D Definitely try Stretch 40....lots of yoga moves in it! :) Is the DOMS easing? Hmmm....I'm not so sure that it is! YIKES! LOL I think my quads are easing but my upper body is still crazy sore. I think all of y'day's punching made it worse!:eek:

Ok, gotta run out to the store now! Desperately need a cold sore remedy!!!!

BBL!:cool:

Good Morning. :)

Popping in quickly to say that glute DOMS was not achieved with y'day's work out so I hit 'em again this morning with Tonique! Hopefully tmrw they will be talkin' to me! ;) Here's what I did...

TF HiiT 20
Tonique Mat's Back Lying segment thru the first ab exercise (about 20 mins)
TF Stretch 10

Be back at lunch to see what's goin' on!

TTFN!:cool:

Happy Friday!

Yesterday's workout was Disc 29 - Plyo Legs. Only two weeks of STS left! I'm excited and ready to move on to something new. Today's my rest day and i'm loving every second of it. I've had a terrible headache and sinus pressure all week. I'm out of my allergy medicine (and my doctor's out of town) which I think is why i've been feeling bad. Ugh. I'm ready to get this allergy nonsense back under control.

Wendy: Work 'em glutes!!!! Oh wait, you already did that this morning. :D Are you feeling the fire yet? Cold sores are the WORST! I'm so sorry to hear you are dealing with that. I used to get cold sores so often I started taking medicine to prevent them. Did you find some meds? There's over-the-counter meds that are fairly effective.

Wiggie: Great job with MIC! I've actually never done that workout. I previewed it once, but for some reason it just looked awful to me. :confused: Is it worth giving it a shot? Glad you enjoyed your rest day!

Good morning!! :cool:

Thursday's workout was Tapout XT Legs & Back, it wasn't bad. He used bands, I think it would be better with weights. I'll do that next time before I pass judgement.:confused:

Wendy: Great mix you put together!! I hope those cold sores are not still causing discomfort. I have never had a cold sore, but I know people who do, not fun!:mad: & feel free to complain anytime you want to, isn't that what friends are for? :p I've heard that Tonique was hard, what do you think?

Katie: What a time for your doc to not be available!! Never around when you need them!! :p This was my first time doing MIC & I've had it forever!! I can't say it was fun, but I'll do it again because it's hard!!:eek: The hi-lo was hard, the step section was easier than the hi-lo. Almost finished STS, yay!! :D

Have a great day!!;)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.