STS BODYROCKERS MONTH OF FEBRUARY

Good morning!!

Thursday's workout was the original BodyMax.:eek: Good workout, long but good. I preordered this morning, really excited about!!:D:

Wendy: Sorry you had to miss your intern appt, :( hopefully you won't have any trouble rescheduling. I have never done the TF weight work. I will have to check it out. I love Cathe for weights so much that most of the time I use her. Congrats on all the good things coming your way career wise, you certainly deserve it!! :)

Have a great day!! Bailee is coming this weekend, so unless she takes a nap(unlikely):p, I will talk to you Monday, have a wonderful weekend!!

Good morning!

Today's my usual rest day. Yesterday after work went to my favorite Punch class at the gym. It was awesome, as usual. I did bite the bullet and buy another Groupon. I just love it too much to stop going. Plus now that i'm (almost) finished with STS, I can hopefully start attending classes at the gym more frequently.

I submitted by application to the FBI this morning. The whole hiring process takes a year (if not longer), but this was the first step. EXCITED!

Wiggie: Great job with BM this morning! I've never actually done that workout. BM2 isn't my fav, so I figured BM would be much of the same. I love Athletic Training too. That's one of my favs from the LIS series. I hadn't heard about the new Shaun T program, until now. It sounds interesting. Have a great time with Bailee this weekend!!!

Wendy: Wow, how exciting re: the possible job change!! You must be making a fantastic impression on your boss. Not that we had any doubt about that. ;) Yikes, Vertical Plyo sounds tough! How did that go this morning? That's for the much-needed "abs talking to". :p I have a lot of self-doubt, and i'm hoping this whole process helps me build confidence.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.