STS BODYROCKERS MONTH OF FEBRUARY

wiggie

Cathlete
Good morning!! :cool:

Thursday's workout was Imax 2 plus the All Blasts premix. My legs were fried after I finished!! :eek: I enjoyed the workout though, it's one of my favorites.

Katie: Yes, I might be a little crazy for loving burpees!! :p

I didn't get to finish my post earlier, I was at work & got kicked out. :mad:

Katie: I am so sorry you didn't get to meet the boys.:( I hope it gets rescheduled.

Wendy: I know what you mean re Z. I guess I enjoyed it so much because it was not convienent for me to follow her online.

Have a great weekend!! :cool:

Good Morning. :)

Sorry I was MIA y'day. I'm so busy all of the sudden!:eek::p

Well, my first week of work is in the bag! WOOT! :D

Yesterday's work out was XTrain Cardio Legs Premix #9 which is Cardio Legs 7-12 and Burn Sets for Biceps. I have some nice DOMS in my lower body and arms today because of it. :)

This morning I am interning at the YMCA from about 9am to probably 10:30ish. It will be my first experience with the Y and then hopefully I will go back to the other gym for a second time on Wednesday evening. :)

Busy day today so I'm not sure when I will get a work out in. After I am done at the Y I have to go food shopping and then after a quick early dinner tonight we are heading out for the evening so the work out needs to be squeezed in the middle somewhere I guess. :eek:

Wiggie:: The dvd format of Z's work outs definitely has a time-saver/convenience element to it. I can totally understand that and I appreciate that part of it as well. :) Since I can't keep up with Z's rep counts I may sometimes use my Gymboss to time the work out and pause the dvd on each exercise and do them on my own so I can get the total reps in once in a while. :rolleyes:

Katie:: What type of attorney are you..if you don't mind my asking?

BBL!:cool:

Oh, btw, I looked into it further and it appears that I should be getting my Turbo Fire...eventually...I was able to track it. It's coming from...*drum roll please*....CHINA! Probably a bad sign that it's a bootleg or not going to work in my dvd player but I won't know that until it gets here. :confused:

Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey. Did 1.5 hrs interning this morning. It was ok but I like the other place better...so far...I have other trainers to intern with at the y and that could make a big difference. Today's workout was a Hardstrikes pm. #18 or 19 I think. It was about 30ish min of HS, Burn Sets for triceps and Core #1. Just under an hr long iirc. Good work out. Hit the spot. On the way out with DH n DS now so BBITAM! :)

Hello. This morning I did Tonique Premier Squat segment, BBL High n Tight ankle weight segment and XTrain Burn Sets for rear delts.

Sooo tired this morning...went to bed too late and didn't sleep well.

BBL!

Good morning!

Sorry i've been MIA. I have had a busy couple of days. Luckily, i've been able to keep up with my workouts. Friday I didn't go to work (snow day) so I did XTrain: Cardio Leg Blast. Excellent workout!! Intense but with no dread factor. Saturday I was feeling spunky so I did Imax 2. An oldie but a goodie, and one of my all time favorites. Yesterday I rested and recovered, and this morning I did Ellen Barett's Yogini workout. This is one of my go-to active recovery week workouts.

Wendy: I went to bed late last night too (dang Super Bowl ;)) so I kinda feel your pain. So, wait, which intern place do you like better? The YMCA or the other gym? Wow, TurboFire from China? That's awesome, and kinda weird, lol. I wonder if it will have subtitles in Chinese. :D:p I'm an appellate (appeals) attorney. Well, I work for an appellate judge, so I guess that makes me an appellate attorney. So, if a party is not happy with the result at trial, they appeal their case to the court/judge I work for (if that makes sense). In a way, i'm a jack of all trades because I see every type of case out there - domestic/family, civil, contract, tort, criminal, 11.42, administrative, employment, etc.

Wiggie: How was your weekend? Wow, Imax 2 plus the all blast premix? I barely survived just plain ole' Imax 2, lol! WTG girlie!!! Very impressive. There is a chance we might get to meet the boys this week. Hopefully we will know tonight whether or not that biological parents are serious about adoption. Fingers crossed!!

Hello All!! ;)

Sorry I haven't been around, busy weekend, had Bailee, then went out of town for a Super Bowl party & spent the night at a nearby hotel. We had a good time, DH's team didn't win. :( Well, his real team didn't make the playoffs. I don't know if you guys remember but I was looking for a dance workout, I found a workout by Madonna's trainer called Addicted to Sweat. It's usually 49.99, it's a 4 dvd set. It was on sale at Amazon for 29.99 so I ordered it. I'll let you know if I like it or not.

Friday's workout was ZCUT #4, Saturday's was Pump & Shred & Crossfire, Sunday I didn't workout & Monday's was Tear it Up by DS.

Wendy: great workouts!! Sounds like your interning is going well & you're enjoying it!! :)

Katie: Imax 2 is tough, but I have got to do something to be ready for my 10k in April!! :eek: Sending good vibes your way re the boys.

Good morning!

I haven't worked out yet today. I've got my Punch class scheduled for 5:00 pm tonight. Can't wait!! I'm going to be sad when my Groupon runs out. :( The classes are a little expensive on their own. BTW, my shoulders are sore from yesterday's Yogini workout. I don't find that workout to be that difficult, yet it always gives me DOMS. Guess it's working then, right? :p;)

Wiggie: Oh!! I forgot about your 10K coming up. That's super exciting! You're right, Imax 2 is a great way to help train for that. Sounds like you had fun at the Super Bowl party. My NFL team didn't make the playoffs either. Well, I don't really have a team anymore (it used to be the Colts before they restructured everything) so I know alternate cheering for Broncos (love Peyton Manning), Green Bay Packers (Randall Cobb is a Kentucky boy, plus I like Aaron Rodgers), and the Colts. Can't wait to hear your review of Addicted to Sweat. You always find the most interesting workouts.

Wendy: Hope you're doing okay over there little lady. :) What workout did you knock out of the park this morning?

Hey Ladies. :)

No work out for me this morning. The only thing I "knocked out of the park" this morning, Katie, was 75 minutes of extra sleep! :rolleyes: I took my rest day a day early just coz I felt like it, darnit!!! :p

Tmrw morning my intention is to do the Tonique Premier Lunging Segment, someone's abs and Burn Sets for either Shoulders or Back. Would you believe it's been over a solid week since I worked chest ala' Burn Sets and although there is no active doms, it's still a little tight/painful when I stretch the area :eek: so I'm skipping Burn Sets for chest this week!

Katie:: So far I like the other gym better (Power House) but we shall see...could've been the trainers I met with so far. Have fun at your class! Can you get another groupon for more classes when the current one expires? Ok, ty for the low down on your job. That's cool that you come in contact with all kinds of cases. Must keep it quite interesting. Do you have a file clerk by chance? :p

Wiggie:: I've heard of the Madonna dance work out set before and watched a preview thinking to myself "no way in hell can I pull that off!"! LOL I hope you enjoy it! I wish I was coordinated enough for that type of thing but alas I am not! :rolleyes:

Ok, off to DS's last wresting match of the season!

Ciao Bellas!:cool:

Hello All!!;)

Looks like I will have to post from home from now on!! :mad: I get kicked out from my work computer every time I try to log on. :( No workout for me today, I was sleepy & took a nap.:)

Katie: I know you had fun in class today!! :) I hope you can get another groupon. I know what you mean when doms sneaks up on you. Debbie Seibers' workouts are like that for me. I have a little doms in the hamstring/butt area from Tear it Up!:eek:

Wendy: I'm not positive I can pull it off either:rolleyes:, but I think I'll have fun trying!:p Still having some doms from Burn Sets? Looks like Cathe nailed it when she named that one! ;)

Good Morning. :)
Posting from my phone so no personals until later...
This morning I did Zcut #6, half of Zcut abs and Tonique Premier Lunge Segment. Had to leave off Burn Sets bc I decided to do a Z work out instead. Back to the Burn tmrw tho!;)
BBL! :)

Hi ladies,

I'm still in my active recovery week so this morning I warmed up with Crossfire and then did two segments from Namaste Yoga. It was wonderful and very relaxing.

Wendy: Extra sleep = amazing! I love extra sleep. Excellent workout this morning! Are you enjoying the ZCut dvds? Wow, i'm impressed you still sorta have chest DOMS. Those burn sets are no joke! I just checked and there is a groupon available for another 20 classes. I'm considering fo sho. ;)

Wiggie: Aw, that completely bites that you can't use your work computer anymore. :mad: A nap sounds great right now. I wonder if the boss would notice if I slept at my desk for a few minutes (hours?)? :D:p My class last night was fun and super tough! The ab work was insane!

Oh my goodness I am sooooo tired this morning. I don't feel like doing anything at work. This may be a plain ole' useless kinda day. :confused: Then again I am only on my first cup of coffee...

I drug myself out of bed this morning to workout - Tabatacise 1-3 + Core 1. Originally I had planned on doing all 5 tabatas, but decided at the last minute to sleep an extra 15 minutes and just do 3. :eek::D Yep, it's going to be one of those days.

I hope today is going better for you ladies. :)

Hello Ladies. :)

Girl with some good bootay DOMS checkin' in! :p Yeup, y'day's work out got me GOOD! Entire lower body is feelin' it! YEOWCH! ;) Made today's cardio work out INTERESTING! :eek:

So I did Burn Sets for shoulders followed by the step and disc cardio portions of All Out Low Impact HiiT. Good stuff! :D

So I don't think I told you girls but my STS set FINALLY sold on Ebay late last week! Within maybe 2 days of relisting it for the umpteenth time it finally got a taker! I was thrilled! (Sorry) :p XTrain is soooo much more up my alley then STS. I thought it might be which is why I finally caved and bought it. Glad that I did! :)

So I spent another 90m interning last night at the place I like better and will probably go back again on Saturday for a bit. I got to observe him training a client last night. The client was really nice and had a great sense of humor. I hope all of my future clients are like that! :D

Katie:: Must be something in the air today. I am tired too. I got enough sleep last night. Not sure what's up with that! :confused: I think another cup of coffee is an order though! ;) Great work out despite being tired though! You rock! Oh so happy to hear you can get another groupon for those classes in the future! I like the Zcut work outs. They are classic Zuzana. It's just that some of them don't work well as follow along dvd work outs. They are much better off being done on one's own b/c she is virtually impossible to keep up with when you have to count reps!:eek: Anything that is based on just time though is fine. They are CHEEEEAAAAAP if you are thinking of purchasing them! ;)

Ok, my time is about up-posting from work on my lunch break....BBL or ITAM! :cool:

Hello All!! :cool:

Tuesday's workout was some lowerbody work on my own & Wednesday's was HIIT 15 after I got home from Bible study. I'm thinking about doing Zcut tonight, I'm up to #5.

Katie: So you found another groupon, lucky you!! I know how much you have been enjoying their classes. Great way to mix it up!! Enjoy your recovery week!! :D

Wendy: So your STS sold? That's great! I'm going to try & sell mine on Amazon. I've already listed Ab Circuits & Shock Cardio. Not sure how to list STS since I couldn't just click on it like I did the others. Re ZCUT, I don't keep up with my count, I'm just too busy!! :p I just stop & go to the next excercise when she does & I still get a great workout. Though there are a few exercises that I can keep up with, but most I can't.:eek:

Take care!! ;)

Last edited:
Wiggie:: I know you can't list STS "easily" on Amazon which is part of the reason why I never tried selling it there. It used to be that you could only sell a product that Amazon itself sold. I guess that rule has changed now but I have no idea how to list something they don't sell and with knowing how to list on Ebay, I had no desire to try and figure it out either. LOL Ebay is running so many specials to get things listed for free these days. You really should check them out first! I feel that you get more $$ for your items there then you do on Amazon. JMO though. :) Nice work outs! So you are trying the Z's in order? I'm not. I'm skipping around to all of the shorter work outs first and then I'll go back to the longer ones. :p Oh yeah, it's still a good work out even when I can't keep up with Z's rep speed but OTOH I feel like I a slacker if I don't do all of the reps even if I can no longer breathe when she is done doing that particular exercise! :eek: LOL

Hello...stopping in to report this moring's work out!

Insanity The Asylum:: Speed and Agility

First time doing it and :eek::eek::eek:

I loved it though!:cool:

Hi there!! :cool:

Thursday's workout ended up being Afterburn.:eek: I will do a weight workout tonight.

Wendy: I will check Ebay out this weekend re selling STS. Yes, I am doing ZCUT in order, not as a rotation though. I like The Asylum workouts, much more fun than Insanity. I guess you think you are slacking if you don't do ZCUT exactly as it's supposed to be done. I think that's the personal trainer talking!!:p

Have a great weekend Ladies!!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.