So who got in??? RT

Hi Liann.

No, Unfortunately I did not make it last year. I was 36 weeks pregnant. I did go on the 07 RT though. I look forward to seeing you this year!!

Oh sorry, I quick replied to Liann before I read the rest of the thread. Thanks Jodi!! I can't wait to see you again and meet your sister Mindy!!

Hey Robin and Heather!! Yes, I will bring lots of baby pics. Cathe's RT may be the first trip I take away from my DD!! I am sure I will be able to handle it then---right??

Woopig this will be my first time away from my kids too. I have seen my older daughter every day except for the day her younger sister was born.

Mabdoo---we can do it can't we?!?!
We will definitley have fun once we get there!! Cathe and all of the Catheites are worth a little time away:). Hopefully, we will be ready by July!

I'm so happy for all of you! You are going to have a blast!

I want to try for next year so I can meet all of you. I didn't consider this year because I can't step.:eek::eek:
I just bought several of Cathe's older step dvd's and I'm trying to learn a little every day:)

I'm so happy for all of you! You are going to have a blast!

I want to try for next year so I can meet all of you. I didn't consider this year because I can't step.:eek::eek:
I just bought several of Cathe's older step dvd's and I'm trying to learn a little every day:)

Cynthia....

You shouldn't let the fact you're not good at step stop you..I suck at step, and had the time of my life last year!!!

I'm so bad at step, I tripped over my step at home just setting it up to use as my weight bench.

Cynthia....

You shouldn't let the fact you're not good at step stop you..I suck at step, and had the time of my life last year!!!

I'm so bad at step, I tripped over my step at home just setting it up to use as my weight bench.

LOL! I just turn in circles with a confused look on my face. :confused:
I find Cathe's older workouts fun and a little easier than her newer ones.
Hopefully I will be ready next year. It's too late this year. I had no idea how quickly the spots sell out.
I would love you meet you Jerry!:D

Hi Liann.

No, Unfortunately I did not make it last year. I was 36 weeks pregnant. I did go on the 07 RT though. I look forward to seeing you this year!!

It's pretty sad that I'm so behind the times that I saw 2007 and thought it was last year's RT!!! :) Looking forward to meeting you this year!

Oh Cynthia, I wish you were going!! I'm going this year (I canNOT even believe it) and I can't "step" to save myself. I have a secret fear that Cathe will mock me and maybe even slap me silly when she sees how I stumble and fumble my way through her routines :eek: :eek:. I've considered going as the Official Water Girl of the 2009 Road Trip! :eek: :D

Last edited:
I'm #37 and my husband is #63 or 64 (one of those numbers)...YAY! we are both going (he was jealous last year...lol :D )

Cathy

This is the 3rd year my sister asked me to join her on the Road Trip and this year I'm going! I'm new to the Cathe forums (though I signed up a while ago) but I'm planning on my sister's outgoing, friendly personality to help me meet everyone quickly :)

Luckily, though, I'm not new to Cathe's cardio workouts. (my sister indoctrinated me a couple of years ago)

-Mindy (jodijodi's little sistersister)

I introduced Mindy in the other thread, but I'll do it again here.

Everyone, this is Mindy. Mindy, this is everyone! Now you've been properly introduced!:p

Michele, you will see that Cathe is so sweet and supportive, and it won't be a problem at all. In 2007 I was having some trouble with some of the new 4DS step moves, and she offered to give me some one-on-one help after the class. (And like an IDIOT, I said NO!! What was I thinking??? Yes, I know I've told that story a million times, sorry!) No one will make fun of you...I promise you will have a blast!

Carolyn, I wish I had known you were having computer problems...you could have come over here to sign up!! I feel so bad that technical problems kept you from going. We will miss you! :(

Lara, I'm looking forward to seeing you again, and seeing some more baby pictures of your cutie pie!

Catherine, we will miss you too!:(

Oh Cynthia, I wish you were going!! I'm going this year (I canNOT even believe it) and I can't "step" to save myself. I have a secret fear that Cathe will mock me and maybe even slap me silly when she sees how I stumble and fumble my way through her routines :eek: :eek:. I've considered going as the Official Water Girl of the 2009 Road Trip! :eek: :D

I'm so sorry I'm going to miss you Michele! :( No, no way Cathe would do that!

My husband was upset when he found out I passed up the registration. I'll tell you what he told me...."You have 5 months to practice!!"

I was told it's easier to learn Cathe if you go back to her earlier routines. The fashion and hair are a riot to look at! Oh, the good old memories of the 90's:D :p
I did Step Heat yesterday and made it almost all the way through. :cool:I stumbled at the end but I did work up a good sweat. Even mistakes burns calories:D

Evily and Catherine, Cathe said in her post that you have a great chance of getting a spot if you're one of the 1st 20 on the waiting list, so I've got my fingers and toes crossed that you BOTH get to go!!!!

Evily and Catherine, Cathe said in her post that you have a great chance of getting a spot if you're one of the 1st 20 on the waiting list, so I've got my fingers and toes crossed that you BOTH get to go!!!!

Thanks Michele!! I would so love to meet you and so many others. And of course meet up with old friends as well. Crossing my fingers:cool:

Crossing my fingers for Evily and Catherine....:D

Michele, I CANNOT wait to meet you!!!! :eek:

ETA: Okay, so how is this for lazy: I've been growing my hair out, but am seriously contemplating going back to my short 'do so that I don't have to update my pic for the RT book. I've been using the same pic since the 2007 RT!!!

Stumble Away

I did Step Heat yesterday and made it almost all the way through. :cool:I stumbled at the end but I did work up a good sweat. Even mistakes burns calories:D

For me, stumbling makes more of a workout. I'm usually more exhausted after doing a new step routine that I"m not familiar with.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.