So who got in??? RT

Allison!!!!! Oh my! Yet again. The only thing that would totally rock it would be if Tracie were in -- or at least popping by........maybe with a little something to show off?????

Miss JodiJodi! And number 1 no less! You rock my dear. Look out NJ -- most of T-12 will be there. Looks like I'll have to whip up some of those sinful Ohio buckeyes for everyone huh!?

Oh man, I have mixed feelings about those buckeyes...they were soooo goood...but soooo evil!!

Look - the way I see it is that we will ALL be putting in a little extra oomph for our dear friend Gin, so you'll NEED to replace that energy. LOL :p

I sooooooooooo have RT envy right now. This is so much harder than I thought it would be (not going, that is) :(

{{Hugs}} Catherine and any others unable to make it this year. I know exactly how you feel. I had to cancel in 2006 when my mom was in ICU and I couldn't make last year.

Lara!!! Long time no "see." I'm looking forward to lots of baby pictures.

Dani, I'm looking forward to meeting you face to face.

I hate the thought of anyone having to drop out, but I know there are some wait-listers I'd love to see too.

Will be have a RT check-in like other years? It's a good way to get to know folks before the big weekend.

Newbie Road Tripper

This is the 3rd year my sister asked me to join her on the Road Trip and this year I'm going! I'm new to the Cathe forums (though I signed up a while ago) but I'm planning on my sister's outgoing, friendly personality to help me meet everyone quickly :)

Luckily, though, I'm not new to Cathe's cardio workouts. (my sister indoctrinated me a couple of years ago)

-Mindy (jodijodi's little sistersister)

I'm so enraged right now. All 3 of our computers crashed yesterday, something with the router that I had no idea how to fix, and they just came to fix it at 8:00 pm. I had a call in a 8:30 this morning and 12:30.

I was lucky enough for make the past 2 RT's so I know what I will be missing.

Jodi - I'm glad you and your sister got in. Carrie was not sure she was going to make it this year so she almost had me convinced not to go either. I told my DH all my friends were going to be there and it said Ok, then the flippin computer goes out!!!!

Take lots of pictures and hope to see you on the 8th, Jodi.

Hold the phone.

I'm a little foggy on one thing....so Liann: are YOU going?......

ETA: Oh, Carolyn I'm so, so sorry! I will take lots of pictures for you and I'll be thinking of you the whole time!

Hold the phone.

I'm a little foggy on one thing....so Liann: are YOU going?......

ETA: Oh, Carolyn I'm so, so sorry! I will take lots of pictures for you and I'll be thinking of you the whole time!

Yes, I will be there!!! Changed my mind at the last moment. I was Invoice #3. :eek: I'm so excited that you're going to be there too!!!

Yes, I will be there!!! Changed my mind at the last moment. I was Invoice #3. :eek: I'm so excited that you're going to be there too!!!

Oh yay!! I'm so freakin excited that you and Robin will be there I can barely contain myself!!!

Prepare yourselves, ladies....I'm bringin' the wine! ;)

Hi guys! Long time no see! :eek: I'll be there in July! I almost wasn't going to go but Laura convinced me. I'm really looking forward to it. Can't wait to see you all again (and meet those of you I haven't gotten to yet!)

*SQUEAL of DELIGHT* It is great to "see" you Allison. We sure have missed you around here! I can not wait to meet you in July.

Carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.