So who got in??? RT

You guys shouldn't worry too much about stepping. It's only 1 or 2 of the 6-8 classes she has.

But you SHOULD worry about Cathe hurting you! In a good way, of course. ;)

My husband was upset when he found out I passed up the registration. I'll tell you what he told me...."You have 5 months to practice!!"

I was told it's easier to learn Cathe if you go back to her earlier routines. The fashion and hair are a riot to look at! Oh, the good old memories of the 90's:D :p
I did Step Heat yesterday and made it almost all the way through. :cool:I stumbled at the end but I did work up a good sweat. Even mistakes burns calories:D

Cynthia- I think you should get on the wait list. I went last year and I started doing her step routines in June. I have had them for years but everytime I started I would hurt my achilles. I think only one of her classes is actually step and it is very basic. I would love to meet so sign up!!!!

chrissy

You guys are all getting me excited now!!! What do we have left 5 months? So, I've got 5 months to get in shape and grow my hair out enough to braid it again. :)

Hey Robin, Gayle, Liann, Lara, Neicebug, and so many friends . . . how exciting for you!!!

Catherine, hope you get in.

Jodi--were you on the 07 trip? I see you all over the forums and must've been right there, but I didn't meet you, I guess. My loss, apparently!

To everyone who will be on a RT for the first time--Have Fun!! And remember, meeting your fellow Catheites is as much a part of the fun as being in awe of Cathe. :D

Hey Robin, Gayle, Liann, Lara, Neicebug, and so many friends . . . how exciting for you!!!

Catherine, hope you get in.

Jodi--were you on the 07 trip? I see you all over the forums and must've been right there, but I didn't meet you, I guess. My loss, apparently!

To everyone who will be on a RT for the first time--Have Fun!! And remember, meeting your fellow Catheites is as much a part of the fun as being in awe of Cathe. :D

I wish you were going to be there Laura!!!

Everytime Allison cried last year, I cried. And i don't even know why. Now be kind Allison. I am a 45 yr old woman with "bladder issues"!!!!! I will be dehyrated from all the loss of fluids!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

ellie

Thanks, Liann. Me too. And if Emily doesn't get off the wait list, who will make food pictures with you?!

You guys are all getting me excited now!!! What do we have left 5 months? So, I've got 5 months to get in shape and grow my hair out enough to braid it again. :)

Amber, those braids are just tooooo cute! But I like your hair the way it is now too. I'm also growing my hair out...it keeps getting curlier! I wonder how long it will be in July?

Laura, I was at the '07 RT. I guess our paths didn't cross...I did my best to meet as many people as I could. Sorry I missed meeting you!

Laura, I thought of you when my DH got me signed up. It was special meeting you in 2007. How is your running going. You are planning a marathon, aren't you?

Jodi--Yeah . . . I tried to meet people, too. 100 ladies in 48 hours is too much! That's why I need to go again sometime, when I'm in the States for another RT. I'm missing this year's trip by a week! :mad::(

Robin--Posting at the same time!!

I was planning a HALF! marathon. ;) But I had some ITB issues and pulled out. Still loving the running. (Hey, thanks for noticing the plans for the 1/2!)

Next up is a P90X rotation with DH. He's still a big support in the fitness arena. Glad your DH could help you out on the sign up this year!! :)

Hugs!!!!

Laura:

I am sorry to hear about your injury. I was thinking about you Saturday and checking the forums for a race report. Gin and I talked about our zoo trip before her surgery last week, and she asked about your half marathon. I knew that you would be in the country in July and thought about you when Cathe announced the Road Trip. I am sorry that you missed it by a week. I was hoping to see you this summer. If you visit Texas, let me know. I miss our PYGFO check-in. Hugs and prayers!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Ditto!!

OMG, Michele's going! Michele's going!!

I think I just peed a little....

OMGosh Allison,
You are just too cute! :eek:

Looking forward to seeing you again; tears of joy to see Cathe and I'll stand back a little when you meet Michele:eek:...she's gonna be an Early Bird.

♪ Cynthia ♪

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.