So who got in??? RT

I've been busy at work, and haven't had time to post yet, but I'm going too! I was #23. I'm so excited, this is my first Cathe Road Trip. I can't wait to meet all of you!

I say we go back to that diner so we can tell that waitress what we eat for every meal!:eek:

LMAO! That was quite a grilling, wasn't it? (pun intended)

I don't have my invoice up anymore. I have my email verification from Fairfield up now. :cool:

LMAO! That was quite a grilling, wasn't it? (pun intended)

I don't have my invoice up anymore. I have my email verification from Fairfield up now. :cool:

Wow, you already booked the hotel? You go-getter. I think I'll wait a bit until I hear from the coordinators.

Don't wait too long, the Fairfield was already expecting my call. ;)

You know, I wouldn't be half surprised if those hotel workers do not read this forum! ;) Last year, the guy checking me in KNEW who I was when I gave my name. I mean he actually knew things about me - my pets, hobbies, etc... :eek: Creepy....

#54!!!! I am so excited!!!
I can't wait to see all of you from the 07 RT and meet everyone else!!

Patti - Things officially get started on Friday night, usually 5-ish or something like that. People will start getting there even as early as Thursday night though. Cathe does a Friday morning Step class and a lot of us go up early for that and then go out to lunch afterwards. Then to the hotel to check-in and chill out before the buses come that night. This is my 3rd year, so I pretty much have it down to routine. ;)

I hope I make the Friday morning step class this year.

After being stuck in traffic in Brooklyn for 2 hours last year, I'm thinking I might come down on Thursday night! Bad memories...bad, bad memories.:mad:

I hope I make the Friday morning step class this year.

After being stuck in traffic in Brooklyn for 2 hours last year, I'm thinking I might come down on Thursday night! Bad memories...bad, bad memories.:mad:

We missed you at that class! We all kept looking around wondering what had happened to Melissa!

Yay, Lara! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Liann, Lara was at the 2007 RT two years ago...she was the newlywed. Last year she was very pregnant at RT time, so she didn't go. Now she has a beautiful little girl!

Hi guys! Long time no see! :eek: I'll be there in July! I almost wasn't going to go but Laura convinced me. I'm really looking forward to it. Can't wait to see you all again (and meet those of you I haven't gotten to yet!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.