Hot Moms & Sweet Babies June 15-21

morning!!

happy fathers day to your dh's!
after nursemax ive gotta get pancakes & sausage on .... none for me. kashi i suppose!
church & fam time today..... running w/ laura tonight

bbl....

Popping in real quick to say I read up, but will post this evening. Havingthe kids at my parents is fun, but they get distracted easily and I have to keep them out of stuff. lol Sara crawling isn't helping.

Kate~great job on the race!!! GREAT time!

trish, go sara go!!! thats awesome shes crawling! my older girls skipped it and went straight to pulling up/walking. julia looks like shes following in their footsteps. no pun intended!:p i love my early walkers but i was looking forward to maybe some crawling this time around! oh well!:p

is that really a great time??? i feel so slow and clumsy when i run! give me some step blast and i own the wo! all other runners seem so graceful and it looks so much easier for them. guess it gives me something to work towards!

julia has a snotty nose and a sad little cough.:(:( had a nice day planned of church, etc, but now me & j are home. mike took dds to church and theyll be back in a while to a ???? lunch. shes so clingy and sad. shes not super sick....just needing extra mommy. shes falling asleep on me right now....nap2 today already - good thing i kept her in.

Hi mamas!
Rough day today. The boys CRASHED after Gramps Camp, so today we didn't get to do anything special for DH because they were so grumpy. I made pasta for dinner, which he LOVES. Ate pasta, bread AND wine. :eek: AND didn't get a workout in. Oh so bad. But I did extra reps during my workout yesterday (repeated some segments) to get a deeper workout, and I really really felt it today in my biceps. I didn't want to risk pulling something. So tomorrow I'll either pick up where I left off, or I'll double up. Hoping I can double up. I need to make these scales MOVE!!!

Hope you all had a nice day with your baby-daddies:p! Nighty night!

Today was a very relaxing Father's Day! We skipped church:eek: Mike was just too tired. We had lunch with his family and then later my dad came over for a bbq!!

Kate-is Julia feeling better? How did the rest of your day go?

Stephanie-sorry about the grumpy boys:( My kids do the same thing after spending the night with their g-parents.

We added some new members to our family today:D

Candra

Attachments

• P6210090.jpg
    P6210090.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 5
I'm so ashamed at how horrible I ate over the weekend. Esp. on Sunday. Start of a new day and week. I am going to get back on track. Did ME on Sunday. Planning on a run and abs for Monday. I am heading off to bed. Hope everyone enjoyed their Father's Day. It was a mellow one for us. P is starting to say "buh-bye" now. How they grow so fast. Be back tomorrow for personals.

Lisa

Kate~yes that is a great time! Well for me it is. In a longer race I average 10 mins miles. In a 3.1 miler I have done 26:30, bu that is the fastest and that was reallllllly training. Well it would seem that now Sara is pulling up and crusing around my parents furniture.. good grief she is only 8m old! I am NOT ready for this. It figures the last one is gonna be all over the place.

Candra~how cute are they???? Sweet!

Lisa~Having a bad weekend every once in a while is okay!

Well father's day was sad for us, but just thinking about next year and having dh back is a happy thought. Thankfully dh got his father's day box Sat. so just in time.

I have been getting power walks in on my moms treadmill. I walk at 4.8 mph and I am short so that is really trucking it for me. I have been doing 4 miles daily and then swimming in the pool w/ the kids afterward. I will get back to hard core running once I get back home. For now it's 100 outside and 105-110 heat index so running outside is not an option and I am afraid to run on my moms treadmill. I have broken 2 before this running on them so I figure I'll take it easy. LOL I am going to get p90x when we get back and I am thinking of doing it Sept./Oct./Nov. and dh is coming home in Dec. for R&R so I wanna look the best I ever have. Has anyone ever done p90x?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.