Hot Moms & Sweet Babies June 15-21

Run felt good tonight! Then we went for a walk and had a fun sister chat!:)

So, here's a pic of my chubby girl! OOOOH, i LOVE her!!!!
She was teething HARD that afternoon so her cheeks are a but rosier than normal, but .... couldn't you just SQUEEZE her?!?!?
DSC03986.jpg

Kate--She's PRECIOUS!!! Since we're sharing... Did I show you guys this picture of Charlie from the beach? (Below)

---
OH tonight was bad. DH worked late, took the kids to the pool, picked up CHINESE, which I eat a healthy meal, but I stole a piece of his fried chicken (just a small piece, but I feel BAD). But I did work out. Did my CLX ... started it while DH and big boys were gone, but Charlie didn't let me do but the first 10 minutes, so I picked up where I left off when the guys got home. And I repeated the first 10 minutes because I hate to not do it all in one big chunk... if that makes sense. Tomorrow I'm taking the kids to Gramps Camp. Haven't seen my sis in awhile. I hope she notices that I've lost some weight. Last time I was around her and my mom, I had lost 5 pounds and no one noticed. :( Not being vain, but I just wonder if anyone else sees it... Anyway... Hope everyone has a good sleep-filled night!! :)

Attachments

• 100_1620.jpg
    100_1620.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 16
yes, a better nights sleep! only 1 wake up!

steph, he is too sweet! love those big brown eyes!!!
no guilt on the food!! in the grand scheme that was very mild and guilttends to make me spiral downward! this is a new day & you are gonna rock it!!!!!
im the same way w/ wo's! hate them interrupted!
-

fun day ahead for us!
shopping!!! dads day & mama clothes...i hope!
lunch w/ a cathlete friend!
park/nap for julia

so much for our fun day out!

ginas got a sore throat and fell apart crying while we were shopping.:(
and i really wanted to go out to lunch!:p:p:p

Hi everyone... I knew you all would understand about that bogus test. Believe me... I didn't say anything for the whole night!! One miracle at a time right???:p
I have not been working out like I should. But I am not mad at myself over it. I just have to get started again. I am getting ready to go on another trip so I will more than likely start when I get back.... Or find a gym to run.

I wanted to share a pic of Anna..... I call this one... "Anna with attitude".... I love that little girl...

Attachments

• June 6, 2009 005.jpg
    June 6, 2009 005.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 16
Kate/Steph/Sydney -the pics are all SO cute!! I love getting to see pics of the babies. :) I have to get a few new ones of Liam. hes growing so fast right now!

Sydney -gosh I'm doing my best but seems I'm only getting in twice a week of w/o right now. sometimes I feel like I'll never get in shape!! but we just gotta keep at it! it'll get easier I'm sure in time.

hello everyone. I went and got a ciabatta bing today at jasons deli. delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fav. http://www.jasonsdeli.com/nutrition/RealChoices/235
I finally joined facebook. My friends have bugged me for a LONG time. but I didn't want something else to suck my life away on the computer when I should be doing something else. ha! I joined the cathe fans, amy b fans and the AOS punch fans. facebook is weird!! i joined and all the sudden it pulled up like 50 people I know from ALL over the place. online forums. people from highschool. people I knew in other states. people from church. freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I didn't give them any info to find that out.

Liam started out last night really good. although went to bed too late for a w/o. :( he slept for 5 hours!! thats a first!!! and then woke to eat and went down only 1 hour then the rest of the night was a wiggle worm. Spent an hour getting him back to sleep between 3and4 am. oh well. he is again asleep on my chest. He is so cute I could eat him up. what a sweetie. :) almost makes me want another one... almost!

Last edited:
I am loving the pics of all the babies!!! I need to figure out how to upload here.

I am taking a little mental break for myself. Family is still here but they are taking my two older kids to the beach while I work from home and just do nothing. I am so wiped and tired. I ate soooo crappy last night that I'm ashamed! My run was in vain. I am sure I ate more in calories than I burned. Anyway, today is squeaky clean. I had cheerios and banana for bfast, grilled chix salad for lunch, fiber one bar for snack and thinking of my afternoon snack will be string cheese or some pb and banana. We'll see. Dinner will be another salad I'm thinking. Or grilled chix with asparagus. Yeah, I think that's what I'll do. Also planning another 3.2 mile run this afternoon. I am tempted to go more, but don't want to bust the ankle more. I can still feel it in my ankle when I go up or down the hills so still trying to take it easy. Planning on doing some ub weights after that. I feel like a fat, fat pig. Eugh. Sorry for being a downer. Anyway, Sunday things should be semi-normal. Nephew is here, but that's nothing. Just waiting for the rest of the family to go back home so the house can be mellow again. Oh and I'm thinking of checking out yoga and kb classes near my home next week. I'm kind of excited. Hope it's good and not some lame class. I love classes that make you sweat and work hard.

I promise to do personals tomorrow. I am so wiped. Calgon, take me away!!!

Lisa

Morning!!!! Race day, Ladies!!!! I am pumped to kick some butt!!!!
Julia woke up as I was getting ready for bed and woke up early to boot! So I get to do this on 5 hrs of sleep, but I've slept less and run further, so no worries, right?!

Going to have a light breakfast - some Kashi heart to heart and we'll head out in a bit. Laura spent the night last night and we had so much fun laughing.

Lisa, Careful with that ankle!!!!
Group classes would be so much fun! I need to look into more around here.
Here's some Calgon for ya.......:p
and you are def NOT a fat pig!! But I know the feeling and I hate it!

Hey Candra!!! Love the new pic of Ryder!!!

Kate--Good luck on your race!!! You'll do great! You're big girls are beautiful!

Sydney--Anna is PRECIOUS!!

Jess--Liam is ADORABLE too!!

Hi to everyone else! Busy day yesterday... Took the big boys to Gramps Camp and I wound up staying until 5:30 :confused:. I was eager for them to go, but it felt like leaving my arms behind. We go to my folks' this afternoon to celebrate Father's Day with dad and pick the boys up. Yesterday was a CLX rest day, but i did a Cathe TImesaver workout yesterday morning. I'm about to do my CLX now hoping CHarlie keeps sleeping till I'm done! Hope everyone has a great day!!!:)

i did it! my goal was to finish under 30 min.
i did 29 min, 3 sec. at the 1 mile mark i was at 9 minutes
it was soooo muggy. i was soaking wet by the first mile,
had to stop to tie my shoe that has never happened before!
and my tie fell out of shorts and nearly tripped me! lol!
bil beat me so boo to that but oh well. i met my goal and im proud of myself.
laura did 33:33 and she was happy w/ it.

-
Stephanie, I know that feeling of leaving them behind... You've still got little Charlie to smooch on tho!:D
Way to get the WO's done! Good for you!

Kate-YEAH!!! That is a great time!! Did you love the race?

Stephanie-Are you enjoying your alone time with Charlie?

Lisa- I love to take group classes but ikwym about lame classes. I used to go to pilates once a week and it was great but every time a new person came the instructor did a really easy class and it felt like such a waste of time:mad:

Last night Wilson stayed the night with his grandparents and Owen was sooo sad:( He kept saying he just wanted to see his brother. So I got out all the photo albulms so we could look at pics. That made me sad to see how fast my boys are growing! If I could just freeze time:rolleyes:

I need to go grocery shopping for father's day bbq tomorrow. Don't ask me why I waited until sat. to go shopping w/ the rest of the town:mad: I am hoping to get some cardio in b/f I go.

Candra

Candra, So sorry Owen had a hard time!:( My girls love t look at our pics too ... which reminds me I am soooo far behind in scrapping!!!:eek::eek:
We're going goroc shopping too.. me w/ all DDs. Mike wants to shoot:rolleyes::rolleyes:. I suppose.....:p Better let him shoot at targets so he doens't shoot ME!:p
Part of me loved the race, the other part of me thought it was too muggy today!:D:p:p:p

cute pic Kate :) you have a hot tub?? or is that a pool? good job on the run!

not much going on here. I'm pooped tired for some reason. Just mopped the kitchen. have stuff to put away. hope to w/o tonight. liams been going to bed too late. mornings hes usually in bed with me so couldn't really get up then and do it either. nap time I have cleaning, schoolwork or errands to do. sigh! thats IF he lets me lay him down and doesn't wake up right after. I think from his belly. hes almost two months. the gas issue is usually resolved by three so I'm hanging in there. just bummed I won't be more fit by the time DH gets here which is in like 2 weeks!

gotta run

Last edited:
Kate-I am so far behind with pics:confused: I have so many that I have downloaded but not ordered yet:eek: I really need to get with it. Sorry the weather wasn't good for your race. What time did it start at? The races here start really early to avoid the heat. That's why I haven't done any this year, it doesn't work with Ryder's schedule. I was looking at your other thread about the beco. Did you end up ordering one? Now I want one b/c I would love to put Ryder on my back:cool: Adorable pic of the girls!! I love Julia's swimsuit:D It makes me want a girl:eek:

Jess-Don't be bummed you aren't where you want to be. You just had a baby:eek: You will get your body back!

Candra

Jess, We have a hot tub. Not very big but its our own little space. We buit a deck off of our bedroom a few years ago. Our rm is the only way you can get to it.:cool::cool: DDs love it.
Busy days for you....and nights!:eek: You're amazing all you do by yourself, woman! Dont let a few pounds drag you down! That is the last thing DH is going to care about! He will be so happy to be with all of you!

Candra, The race was at 8:30 - so we thought we'd be good but it was ICK here today! Hope next Saturday's race is a little nicer weather-wise!
Haven't ordered a carrier yet. I think on Monday I'm going to call the lad the runs quirkybaby.com. She's supposed to be really good at helping you figure things out - and free shipping too!
I must admit - I ADORE having girls and all the fun clothes and doodads that go along wiht it! Go for the girl and I'll go for a 4th girl!:D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.