Crazy, strong & loving it for February!!

Good Evening,

After a crappy day at work I just didn't feel up to doing all of the leg workout so I just did the standing portion their attitudes sucked today.

Today I had a kick ass workout. I did the entire Press Play workout and I had a puke status workout. I really did well with this one and just didn't want to stop! Burned some major calires as well!

CARDIO STATS:
67 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
15 minutes in zone
51 minutes above zone
602 calories burned
3.5 miles traveled

:eek: And I even woke up with a pretty bad headache. I took some Ibuprofin and felt good by the time I worked out.

Roxie - I'm sorry to say I haven't had time to follow much of what's going on with everyone on here lately. Have you moved yet? Are you talking about a new job or your old job?

Hi everyone! :)

Morning girls,

Sherry - I am very proud of you. You doing fantastic getting up so early. WTG! I do have to modify a lot, but those workouts are so much fun. Son is still staying with us until he starts school in the fall again.

Chris - hope you have time to post today:eek: we miss you!

Roxie - sorry you had a crappy day at work ((HUGS)))

Debbie - WTG, on Press Play this morning.

Nora - what did you do yesterday?

I will be back after my workout, haven't decited what I will do yet? BBL!

Belinda,

I did check in yesterday but maybe you missed it so I'll copy and paste it here. I'm about to start today's workout and will check in when I finish. Have a great day Belinda!;):

Hi girls!

I just finished today's workout so I'll now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Pump- Pump 'n Burn= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Les Mills Combat- Combat 60 Live Ultimate Warrior= 60 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 614

Total calories burned= 925 Wow!

Roxie- Loading stuff up to move is seriously a killer workout. I know I'd count that as a workout, and good for you getting through it all. Its tough going but I hope it all pays off in the end and I'm confident it will for you. Hang in there kiddo and job well done, so give yourself a ^^^5

Belinda- Glad you had a lovely lunch and visit with Alesia, enjoy!

Debbie- Congrats on your feeling good, its the best~ Also, well done on Yoga Melt Down, I do like that workout but your right sometimes I really would just like to mute Jillian. WTG on your workout and awesome about feeling good again, keep that going forward

Chris- I hope you were able to get some rest I'm sure those overnights are brutal. So, what are you up to workout wise for today? Oh, I hope your son is doing much better now. I know you mentioned he wasn't and it messed with his blood sugar levels so I hope all is well now. Take care!

Hugs and blessings to everyone

Nora

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now quickly check in.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Power HiiT 1= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

Les Mills Combat- Core Attack= 20 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 137

Les Mills Combat- Inner Warrior Stretch & Strengthen = 20 Min
MV= 3.0
CB= 82

Total calories burned= 588;)

That's it for me today. I hope everyone is doing great and has kick butt workouts and blessed day.:)

Hugs and blessings to everyone!:):cool:

Nora

Good Morning,

I got called into work so I didn't get my workout in, I will do Xtrain CB&S when I get home.

Debbie-no we haven't moved still talking about the same job. We sold our house and are in the process of looking for a place to live but choices are getting limited.

Belinda-thanks for the hugs.

Nora-good job with your workout.

XTrain Super Cuts is done!

Nora - I must been asleep this morning:confused: Glad you had fun with your workouts. WTG!

Roxie- hope your day is better today:D

Debbie - how is your mom doing, BTW?

Chris - are you not checking in with us anymore? :(

Have a great day, everyone! BBL!

Today I decided to try weights again. I was very conscience about how my left shoulder blade area was feeling through this workout. Almost EVERY exercise irritated it and made it burn.

W - T - F??? (excuse my french)

So I stretched after each exercise. It feels a little tight right now, but not too bad. I really need to go see a sports doctor and figure out what is going on.

I did 3 sets of 15 reps with a 30 second rest between each set.

Leg Press Station - 125#
Squats - 50#

Bench Press - 45#
Incline Flyes - 12's

Shoulder Press - 8's - 1 set of 15, then 2 sets of 10

Dumbbell Curl - 10's
Hammer Curl - 12's

Lying Tricep Extension - 10's
Overhead Tricep Press - 15#

Even going light I felt the burn in my shoulder blade. I dont' understand why this is happening. I foam rolled after my workout and stretched really good.

Roxie - Did your dh get that job? Is he working now? Are you just trying to find a place to live and a job also?

Belinda - My mom is doing fantastic. This week we go see the Neuro Opthtamologist (sp?) and then next week is her MRI and consult about the surgery. Her eye site is still really bad, but her spirits are great. She made 500 torellini's yesterday. Nothing can stop this woman!

Chris - Hey girl! Where you at?

Nora - Kick butt workouts, girl! As always! :)

Hallo everyone,

Did TJ instead of TF:D

Debbie - sorry your shoulder is still bordering you. Take it easy! I know it's hard. Good for her and glad she is in good spirits! Tell your mom I am coming for dinner:p Yummy!

Well wishes to ALL!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and its a crazy busy day for me I feel like I'm lucky to get a shower in short of day. So, I don't think I'll be back for personals. I'll just check in now and do that.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Pump- Pump 'n Shred= 48 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 426

Les Mills Combat- Power Kata 45= 45 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 461

Total calories burned= 887:eek::cool:;)

Debbie- I hope your shoulder feels better. Nice workout sorry about the shoulder.

Hugs and blessings to: Debbie, Chris, Belinda, and Roxie.;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

The house hunting didn't go so great there has been a spike in their market and leases start June 1 and ends June1 so nothing is available. We found one house that was nice but in the wrong part of town and they wanted 800 a month for it. We looked at a house in a small town and it stinks and not the best lay out but it will get us by for a year at 600 dollars a month. My eating and working out has been horrible.

Debbie-DH has been working at the job since Dec and driving 3 hours a day 5 days a week until we could sell our house and now that that has happened we have to find a place to live and I need to find a new job. Sorry to hear your shoulders hurt.

Morning girls,

Still not sure where we going today? I know that much I will be gone for the next 4 days:eek:????? Let the fun begin....I willl be back Monday, maybe?

Roxie - hang in there! You willl find something soon.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Today I did a much needed Yoga Relax by Cathe. Had a nice, relaxing workout and I really needed it because I am sore from yesterday's workout. Fuzz helped me today with my yoga. Weaving in and out of my legs, rubbing his face on my calves and then plopping down in front of me to play with him purring the whole time. :cloud9: These guys make my workouts so fun!

Luckily my shoulder blade isn't bad today, I used my massage pillow last night to loosen up the muscles, that must have helped. Sometimes that thing makes it worse. I contacted my doctor via My Chart to ask her what she thinks I should do and if she has a Sports Doctor recommendation for me. I'll check to see if she responded yet.

Today is my mom's Neuro Opthamologist appointment. I'm working half day and then taking her.

Roxie - Wow Roxie, so much on your plate. The only good thing I see about this is you will get away from the toxic job of yours. Hopefully you'll find something you like when you finally move.

Hope you all have a great day and workouts!

Good Morning,

Well they called this morning and we passed the credit check on the house we ended up with so we are set to start moving next weekend.

Debbie-I hope everything goes ok with your mom today and they can help her see again. You are right it does give me a reason to get out of this job.

Belinda-have fun.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- HiiT 2 Shock Plyo= 30 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 410

Les Mills Combat- Warrior 2 Lower Body Lean Out= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Les Mills Combat- Core Attack= 20 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 137

Total calories burned= 875:cool:

Debbie- great job with the yoga workout you did today. I wish your mom all the best with her doctor's appointment. ((Hugs));)

Roxie- Congrats on the credit check and now you can get stuff ready to move in, that's awesome. I hope everything goes smoothly for you with all these new changes. I'm happy for you.;):)

Belinda- Take care and enjoy where the day takes you. Have fun!;):)

Chris- I'm sure all is well with you and yours. I know you are kicking butt with the workouts you usually do, keep up the great job!!!:)

Hugs and blessings to everyone!;):)

Nora

Sorry girls!!! I'm such an asshat lately about posting. The week got away from me!!

I've been following Cathe's Feb Rotation. Today I did Supercuts and burn set biceps! First time for Supercuts. Good workout, but definitely easier than AT and AB.

You girls have been doing great this week! Roxie, sorry to hear about the house hunting. I'd be stress eating horribly in that position!! Nora, great Les Mills this week. How long will you be doing this rotation? Yes, my son is well !! Had trouble with our dog this week , but he's better too. Debbie, nice job on yoga and CC. I'm not a fan of Jillian's banter either. Though she's somewhat better on Body Revolution. Belinda, nice job on the low impact!!!

I'll try to get here better! I don't know how this week flew by!

After a 3 hour appointment and dealing with total yahoo's yesterday, we were told by the Neuro Eye Guy that he wasn't completely sure my mom's eye issues were happening because of the tumor. I'm not so sure I agree with him. He ordered an orbital MRI which she will have done next week with her brain scan. I guess then we will know what is going on.

My poor mom, I feel so bad for her. She keeps her spirits high but I know how worried she is. :(

Thanks for keeping her in your prayers!

Today I did Run Fit again. I really love that workout. Had a great workout!

CARDIO STATS:
55 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
33 minutes above zone
471 calories burned
3 miles traveled

Hi girls,

I did workout yesterday, but could not check it off or log in to check in I gather the web site was having issues. So, I will check in today, but now I'm having issues. My computer crashed so badly that the motherboard is not so good and I have less than half of the programs I had before and no email etc.. that's all gone with very little functioning left on it:(. Its sadly on limited life support. So I will check in now.

Here's Friday's workout:

Les Mills Combat - Combat 30 Live= 34 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 348

Les Mills Combat- Warrior 1 Upper Body Blow Out= 25 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 222

Total Calories burned= 570

I'm now done with the Combat rotation and I loved it. Ok gotta run using hubby's computer and hands are numb. Not what I'll do workout wise next week so i think I'll wait and see what happens. I'll try to check in but not sure about computer situation.

Hugs and blessings to everyone!;)

Nora

Hi girls!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's Today's Workout:

Les Mills Pump- Pump Revolution= 58 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 515

Les Mills Combat- Power HiiT 1= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

Total calories burned= 884:eek::cool:

I'm using hubby's computer at the moment and it is shared with our youngest Trevor, 16 who does seem to be on it all the time so I gotta go. I hope everyone has a great day and workout for today. I finished Les Mills Combat 8 week Rotation Friday and sort of winging it now. Good luck with where your fitness journey is leading you.

Hugs and blessings to everyone!;):cool:

ps. Debbie- I hope all went well with your mom's doctor's appointment ((Hugs))

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.