Crazy, strong & loving it for February!!

Good Morning,

We spent the entire weekend moving so I have alot of unpacking to do. I haven't been able to workout and don't know if I will get a chance today DH needs to get my tv set up in the workout room.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Belinda-sorry to hear about the butt doms.

Hi everyone.

I did Rocking Body " Dance Party" w/Shaun T:D Very fun workout.

Heidi - I know it's hard not seeing your kids. Hope you get to see your DD soon. Thanks for the recipe.

Roxie - be kind to yourself. Moving is a lot of stress.

I will try to be back later. Have a wonderful day and workout.

Hi girls;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Pump- Pump 'n Burn= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Les Mills Combat- Power Kata 45= 45 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 461

Les Mills Pump- Core= 13 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 89

Total calories burned= 861;)

Debbie- Nice workout today with Run Fit with Candace Grasso sounds awesome. WTG!!!:)

Roxie- Understanding about not working out when your moving and unpacking boxes. That is exhausting work and yes that in my book that is truly a workout! Take care and relax with a nice warm bath when you are done for the day. Hugs;)

Belinda- Good call to rest if your super sore, no reason to risk injury. I'd suggest a nice warm bath with epsom salts and maybe take some aleve or motrin for pain. Take care and take it easy girlfriend. :);)

Chris- I'm sure your doing an awesome job with your workouts. I hope your getting the rest you need with the overnight shifts those gotta be tough. Have a great day and Hugs to you girlfriend.

Hugs to eveyrone and blessings too!;):)

Nora

Hey girls,

Did P90X Chest & Back with DH and DS. Now I am beat:eek: Lots of push ups and chin ups:confused:

Nora - your workouts look intense. No, I didn't rest today:p should have.

Waving Hi to everyone that follows today. Good night.

Today was Yoga and I did Tone by Bryan Kest. Love that workout. I have a little pang in my shoulder blade right now, I hope it doesn't get worse. Danggit! I can't win.

Good Morning,

My tv is set up in my workout room so now I don't have any excuses not to do it. I got some of the kitchen unpacked but I am running out of room so I need the pantry DH built but its buried in storage and we are going to have to buy a portable island. I will do XT Legs today and Burn Sets Bis & Tris because I can't go anywhere my car is buried in snow.

Debbie-I hope the pain doesn't get worse.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Nora-thank you for making me feel better about not working out this moving and unpacking is exhausting.

Hi Girls!

Last week my boys were home on Winter Vacation. They kept me busy! :eek:

It feels so refreshing to have a day off . alone. :D

Yesterday I did Super Cuts, and today I did Intensity: Step & Bootcamp Premix.

That Intensity step is TOUGH!!! :eek:

Roxie: Good to see you are in your new home now!

Belinda: Are you going to do P90X rotation now? How's your foot?

Nora: You are still doing Combat? They are super good workouts!! I agree!

Debbie: Hope your shoulder is ok with rest! I've been having some shoulder soreness, I should really rest it. It's not horrible, just feels sore in certain positions.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now just check in.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Warrior 1 Upper Body Blow Out= 25 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 222

Les Mills Combat- Combat 60 Live Ultimate Warrior= 60 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 614

Total calories burned= 836:cool:

Chris- Yes school breaks/days off with the kids does definitely keep you busy, no doubt LOL!! Excellent job doing Super Cuts yesterday and Intensity step boot camp premixes. Yes intensity is awesome and I did try out a Super Cuts time saver premix last week and that was fun. Excellent workouts both of them and I'm glad your having fun with them. Yes, I am still doing Combat but not following a rotation, I'm just having fun mixing things up. I do think it is addictive. I know I need to work on fitting in more Xtrain workouts probably weight work. I just can't seem to tear myself away from Combat right now, I love it!!! I think they might need a 12 step program for those of us addicted to it so we can taper off to do other workouts or combine them. LOL!!

Roxie- No worries, I know how crazy it is moving and unpacking. Its definitely a workout unpacking and organizing stuff so no worries about getting to an actual traditional workout with Cathe etc. If you do get squared away to workout, that's a bonus and gold star for you. Take care and don't over do it. ;):)

Debbie- I hope you'll feel better soon, take care!;):)

Belinda- How's the tush today? Better? I'd suggest taking it easy and not do anything that makes you hurt from over tight or used muscles. I give you permission to rest and take an epsom salt bath and relax. Take it easy girlfriend!;)

Hugs and blessings to everyone!;):):cool:

Nora

Hey girls,

Almost skipped my workout today, had a burst of energy this afternoon. I did a mix of workouts today: Cardio Kickbox w/ Jillian Michaels = 30 min, Knockout Body Blast(KB wo) w/Jessica Smith = 10 min and 10 min Cardio Quick workout (high intervals) w/Jessica Smith. Worked up a great sweat;)

Nora - as you can see....I couldn't sit still:D My tush is still sore:( Your workouts are amazing. Well done, girl!

Chris - my foot is 100 % again:eek: once in awhile I feel my heal spur:eek:not sure what's that all about? Thanks for asking. Good job on Intesity. Not sure, if I want to do P90X:eek: I have Turbo Jam coming:eek:

Roxie - how are you doing?

Debbie - no kidding? What's up with your shoulder, girl? Hope you feel better. Maybe a nice massage would help?

Off to the shower. Try to be back later.

Today I did a total body workout. Went light and had an ok workout. I miss lifting. :(

I did 3 sets of 10 reps with a 1 minute rest between each set.

Squats - 60#
Leg Press Station - 145#
SLDL - 20's

Dumbbell Bench Press - 20's
Incline Flyes - 15's

Barbell Curl - 35#
Alternate Hammer Curl - 15's

Overhead Tricep Press - 25#

No shoulder work. My upper back is sore from yesterday's workout.

Chris, Roxie, Nora & Belinda - I have no clue what's going on with my upper back. I have an email out to my doctor for a referral to a sports doctor. I'm hoping to hear from her soon. I plan on doing something about this as soon as all this stuff with my mom is over. I can't take it much longer, it's going on 3 years that I've been dealing with this. And it isn't getting better. Some days it's tolerable and I think it's healing and then BAM! The next day I'm in really bad pain. So something is wrong, obviously. I need to figure it out, I really miss working out like I used to.

Good Morning,

I will do All Out Low Impact Hiit. We close on the house today so that chapter of our lives will be closed and while we are up there we are going to visit the GS.

Debbie-sorry you are having so much trouble with your shoulder but its nice to see you getting some lifting in.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Pump- Pump 'n Shred= 48 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 426

Les Mills Combat- HiiT 2 Shock Plyo= 30 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 410

Total calories burned= 836:cool:
_________

Roxie- Congrats on closing on your old house, I'm sure in someways its bittersweet but the memories are all yours to take with you to the new house. Oh and Hugs and seeing your GS while up closing on the old house. Have a great visit with DD, her DH, and GS. ((Hugs));)

Debbie- Goodness this should thing needs to go away for good. I hope that you do get that referral to a sports doctor I think that would be just the thing. I agree with you this has gone along way too long. There must be something going on with that shoulder to do all this and cause so much pain and prohibit you from doing your favorite fitness activities. Its definitely time to get to the bottom of this and send it packing for good. I'm anxious for your doctor to get back to you with that referral A.S.A.P!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. How is your mom doing? ((Healing prayers and hugs to her)) Nicely done on your workout today and its good you didn't push yourself to do shoulders if they are still sore from the other day. I know its tough to go light on the weights for you but I applaud the care you are taking to not irritate shoulder or back by going as heavy as you know you can safely do. I truly hope you get that referral and see a sports doctor and can solve this mystery and pain for good. ((Hugs and healing prayers));):)

Shout outs and hugs to Belinda and Chris, I'm thinking of you both.

Hugs and blessings to everyone!;):):cool:

Nora

Good evening,

I did P90X Shoulder & Arms (Biceps/Tricpes). I liked the trisets and my biceps are fried.

I will catch up on personals in the morning. Good night.

Today was cardio and I did Cardio Coach #1. I am sore from yesterday's workout so I decided to do a short cardio and a stretch. After CC #1 I did Yoga Stretch. It felt great!

CARDIO STATS:
37 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
12 minutes in zone
24 minutes above zone
317 calories burned
2 miles traveled

I did well with this cardio workout, I find I am jogging or running more than walking during these workouts. Usually when the breaks come and you're supposed to do a steady state between challenges, I usually just walk. I've been trying to at least jog it out when the stead states come. I started this while doing Candace's Run Fit because she has 2 - 10 minute steady states in her workouts. I walk it out until my HR is under control and then I start jogging again. My problem is, I can't keep my HR at a level 2. I always end up in level 3. :confused:

Thanks everyone about my shoulder. I need to figure out what's going on. I haven't heard back from my doctor so I plan to do a google search for sport doctors around here, see what I come up with. My mom is doing good, just waiting for the surgery. I appreciate the prayers!

Good Morning,

I need some help I haven't worked out since last Friday just not in the mood or stressed about finding a job not sure but I just don't seem to be in the mood so I need you guys to kick my butt when I don't report a workout. I will do XT BS Chest Back and Shoulders.

Debbie-good job I need to start CK25 again I was doing really well with the running until it made my knees hurt. I hope you find a doctor that will help you and get you back to lifting I know how much you love it.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and in a bit of a rush so I will try to be back later for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Power HiiT1= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

Les Mills Combat - Combat 30 Live= 34 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 348

Les Mills Combat- Core Attack= 20 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 137

Total calories burned= 854;)

That's it for me today girls, have a great day. As I said I'm in a rush today and not sure if I can but I will try to come back for personals.

Hugs and blessings to : Debbie, Chris, Roxie, and Belinda ((Hugs));):cool:

Nora

No workout for me today. I have to work until 9 tonight and I just couldn't fathom getting up at 4:30. I should have, but I didn't.

Maybe I'll try to get a run in tomorrow...

Roxie - Thanks! Me too. I'll keep you all posted.

Morning girls,

Yesterday ended up being a rest day Got home to late.

DH is off from work today, not sure what I will do or how much time I have to workout? We plan on going shopping. BBL!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's super fun kick butt Friday workout. Oh, and FYI for Twilight fans tonight is the midnight release of Twilight's Breaking Dawn Part II, yep the send off of twilight.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Pump- Pump Challenge= 25 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 222

Les Mills Combat- Combat 60 Live Ultimate Warrior= 60 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 614

Total calories burned= 899:eek::cool:

_______

Debbie- No worries about not working out today, it sounds like the extra sleep was needed. Just rest up and enjoy today, besides its Friday so go forth and have a fab rested Friday. ;)

Belinda- It sounds like you had a great rest day yesterday. I know you mentioned having shopping plans with your DH today, sounds like fun. Just enjoy Friday and have a fun shopping day with your DH. I hope your tush is recovering from that workout a few days ago. Take care girlfriend!;):)

Roxie- How are you today? I hope all is well with you. No doubt needing to rest up from all the frantic unpacking and stuff. Take care:)

Chris- Hey girlfriend, its Friday so have a fab day and enjoy the day whether that be with a workout or just resting a bit. So Carpe Diem, Seize the Day!!!;):)

Hugs and blessings to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.