Crazy, Strong and Loving it for April 2014!!

Good morning,

Today is LIC Premix: Cardio Blast Timesaver and tonight P90X3 yoga.

Roxie - good job last night.

Happy Hump Day, everyone. BBL!

Good Morning,

Its suppose to be my day off but I find myself at work. I didn't want to get up this morning so I will do some planks here at work then do KCM YBB Combined Premix when I get home. Suppose to be almost 70 today then 40 tomarrow crazy weather.

Belinda-have fun with that workout.

Howdy!

Keeping up with my Body Beast workouts. Yesterday was Build: Chest & Tri's (DOMSing today!!) and today was Build: Legs.

I work tonight, so tomorrow is my rest day.

Nice workouts everyone!!

Debbie, We also had snow last night. After it was mid 70's on Sunday and Monday. Crazy crazy!!! . 10 Minute Trainer sounds interesting! I love tony!

Roxy, YBB sounds like a good one. I don't think I have that workout.

Nora, Yes. Snow here too as I commented to Debbie. So icky!!! Good idea to rest and get your energy back. I did send you a message about Body Beast, I hope you got it?

Belinda, Nice job with LIC cardio AND Yoga! Do you like the yoga in P90X3?

Have a great day, girls!

Hi girls!;)

I'm a bit late so I'll just get to checking in part and skip personals today.

Here's today's workout:

Daily Hiit - Catching Fire 30 Day Challenge -Day2 = 30 Min(15 Min approx. 2X through.
MV= 11.0
CB= 451

Chalene Extreme- Burn Circuit 2= 38 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 311

JUN 12 2013: KILLER SIX PACK ABS - HIITCORE #1= 5 Min each X 2X= 10 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 89

Total calories burned= 851;):cool:

That is it for me today girls, I wish for you all to have a great wednesday (Hump Day) and I hope everyone had great workouts today.;)

Hugs and blessings;):)

Nora

Good afternoon,

Forgot to post this morning's workout:I ended up doing Turbo Fire EZ55, instead of LIC premix: cardio blast I just did the Blast one 2 weeks ago, need to mix things up. Or I get bored. Tonight I will do P90X3 YogaX. Love that one.

Nora - what happened to your rest week? Good job anyway!

Chris - good job keeping up with the Beast:D I love the yoga in P90X3.

Roxie - I hear you on the crazy weather:roll eyes: Have fun with your workout tonight.

Debbie - hope you having a great day.

BTW, Totalfitness is having a Easter Sale tomorrow I don't need anymore workout dvd's:roll eyes: LOL!

I will see you all in the morning. Good night.

Hi everyone. Didn't workout yesterday, went to bed too late the night before. I could not get up that early. Today I did Run Fit by Candace and had a great workout!

Workout was 52 minutes total, ran 3.25 miles and burned 510 calories.

I got the 10-Minute Trainer yesterday and I watched a few of the workouts this morning. It looks awesome. I can't wait to try it. I'm going to use their guidelines on doing 3 workouts a day for 5 weeks. Their schedule is 4 weeks but there are no days off and I don't like working out on the weekends. So I'll follow the schedule but take Sat. & Sun. off so that will extend it to 5 weeks. My DH has to put hooks in a wall in my workout room because you use the bands for most of the workouts and you are supposed to hook it to the door. But my door is near my pullup tower so I don't have much room to workout over on that side of the room. So hopefully we can do that this weekend. I'm a little leary of using the bands so much because I'm always afraid they will snap and hit me. I hope that doesn't happen. I'm looking forward to starting it because I really need to do something different.

Good afternoon,

GS legs is done!

Debbie - 10 min Trainer is a fantastic program. Have fun with it. Great job on your run this morning.

I will be back later.

Hi girls,

I woke up with severe post injection flu like reaction. This is bad I have fever, chills, body aches as if beaten with baseball bat. Plus balance and strength are bad today as well, so needless to say I did plan to workout but I physically can not and I'm forced to cancel the rest of this weeks workouts in hopes I can recover by Monday to start again. I wish you all the best with your workouts for today and will check back with you all tomorrow.

Hugs and blessings!;)

Nora

ood evening,

P90X3 CVX and B&G stability ball abs done.

Nora - please, listen to your body. REST:) Hope you feel better soon.

Good night, ladies! See you all in the morning.

Good Evening,

I did the 1 minute planks before work then did KCM TLC 1 Boxing and Total Body Kickbox 1 after work. Its pretty smoky here again today hoping the burning stops soon.

Nora-rest and take care.

Debbie-glad you found some workouts you will like.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Chris-you are doing great.

Good morning,

Today I will do GS BSB.

Roxie- good job last night.

I will be back after my workout. Have a great day, everyone.

Good Morning and Good Friday!;):)

I am not working out today or this weekend just trying to feel better and recuperate from my MS injection reaction that happens once in a while. I hope everyone has an incredible workout day and Friday and let blessing follow you and be with you through out your day.

Belinda- Great job with your GS workout with BSB. Have a wonderful blessed day!

Hugs and blessing to all our girls: Debbie, Chris, Roxie and Belinda!

Nora

Good evening,

P90X3 Isometric is done, I also walked the dogs.

Nora - hope you feel better after a few days rest.

Good night, ladies.

Good Morning,

I did KCM's Power Sculpt, Body Training 2 Pilates, Total Body Stretching and 3 1 minute planks and later DH and I plan on going on a bike ride if its not to smoky already planning on it being windy. Cleaning today and hopefully get some sun.

Good afternoon,

I will do P90X3 Agility today and abs.

Roxie - nicely done this morning.

Have a great weekend. I will be back later.

Happy Easter,

I never got my workout in yesterday, I did yard work instead I am also getting ready to sell some of my Cathe DVD's on amazon. Like Xtrain + ride. Still have it in shrink wrap I also have STS/ ab circuit + User guide up for sale. Also in shrink wrap. Trying to figure out how amazon works?

Roxie - good job on that bike ride yesterday.

I will be back later. I will try to post a pic of my small garden.

Good evening,

Went for an hour long walk with the dogs and I also did P90X3 Agility before lunch. So what do you think about Cathe's new streaming:eek: Who is signing up? I am tempted for her live classes. But I am still doing her rotation which will end in August:eek: The price is really good! Now I wished I wouldn't own all her dvd's, although I like having my dvd's:confused:

Good night, ladies.

Good morning,

Today am starting week 4 with the Gym Style rotation and week 3 with P90X3.
I will do GS CT and P90X3 Accelerator.

Hallo to everyone that checks in after me. I will be back after my workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.