Crazy, Strong and Loving it for April 2014!!

Good afternoon,

P90X3 CVX and Gym Style Back, Biceps and shoulders are done!

Nora - nice cal burn today.

Waving Hallo to everyone that checks in after me.

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Kickbox 1 when I got home from work. I really want to start CK25 again but that requires getting up in the morning.

Belinda-good job with your workouts today.

Nora-Trim Down is a good one.

Geez, have I even worked out this week? What a weird week it has been. Woke up with strained neck Thursday so I didn't workout yesterday. It's about gone today so I did Cardio Coach #1 and did Challenge #3 from Cardio Coach #3. Had a great workout.

Workout was 50 minutes total, ran 2.75 miles and burned 402 calories.

Chris - Please tell me more about this Body Beast. Sounds like a workout I would love. Can you send me the link or wherever you got it from? Thanks!

Good morning,

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet? The rotation calls for a 45 min run, Can't run with my heal spur/PF. Maybe I do a leg workout instead. I also will do P90X3 Isometrics (core, flex and balance) today.

Roxie - nice job with KCM last night.

Debbie - sorry about your neck. WTG, on your run this morning.

Waving Hi to everyone that check in today. Have a great workout and Friday. BBL!

Happy Friday girls!;):)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #1 Premix= 39 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 453

Les Mills Combat- Combat 30 Live= 34 Min
MV= 7.50
CB=348

Total calories burned= 801

Belinda- Have a great workout today with whatever you decide to do. I like that you are choosing workouts that are not going to hurt your heel spur or PF situations, way to work out smart! Have a blessed Friday!;):cool:

Debbie- No worries about having a hit and miss workout week, we all have those I know I have. Great job with today's workout though with Cardio Coach #1 and did Challenge #3 from Cardio Coach #3. That is an impressive workout there girlfriend, killer calorie burn and distance. Awesome killer workout today, you rock!!!;):):D:cool:

Roxie and Chris I hope you both have an excellent day and had great workouts today. Take care girls and have a fab blessed Friday!;)

Hugs and blessings;):D:cool:

Nora

Howdy!

Yesterday was a rest day. Today I'm back to Body Beast! Back and Biceps. I was shaking! :)

Debbie, Body Beast is 100% weight training focused. It's a little put-offish at first, because it's got all huge muscle guys in it doing the workout, But I looked around online and found out the results women get from it (there's a FB group Body Beast for Women that is amazing) and I was hooked! When I say 100% weight focused, I mean, for the lean rotation there is ONE HiiT workout a week for cardio. LOL! .. it's hard to do for me, who loves cardio, but I'm giving it a shot. The FB women swear by it. ... It's put out by Beach Body. I got it from Total Fitness DVDs. Not bad for a price right now. I think it's about $90 and you get one bonus DVD. Here's the link for preview:

Body Beast - Glimpse at the Body Beast Workout Program - YouTube

and here's the link at Total Fitness DVDs, it gives you details of what you get:

Body Beast DVD Package

Nora, Nice job with kicking and punching today!

Belinda, sounds like a good sub for a run. My PF pain is gone, and I would LOVE to run, but I'm so afraid of making it hurt again. I miss running though.

Roxie, I like that KCM Kickbox too! Nice workout!

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM YBB2 before work today, I would love to go for a walk but it will be late when I get home.

Debbie-we all have weeks like that good job today.

Belinda-I hope you had a good workout.

Chris-sounds like you are enjoying your workouts.

Nora-that is one that I can't seem to like to many jumping jacks.

Hi girls;)

I just finished my late workout for Saturday and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp Day #18 Burn Out= 3 min each Time through X5= 15 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 210

Turbo Fire- Starter Class = 37 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 404

Total calories burned= 614:cool:;)

Well, that's it for me today. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll be back Monday. If you workout today have a great workout.:)

Hugs and blessings to all my girls: Debbie, Chris, Roxie and Belinda you guys rock!:D

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM's Cardio Blast premix with Plyo and then DH and I went for a 6.0 mile bike ride in wind gusting to 35mph and he decided to set a faster pace then last week.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Good evening,

Just finished GS Chest & Triceps! Had an awesome afternoon with Aleisa, we tea at the Historic Rosemont Manor.

Roxie - good job with KCM's Cardio Blast premix with Plyo and the 6.0 mile bike ride.

Nora - fantastic job today.

Chris - I also miss running. Oh well! Glad you enjoy Body Beast.

Debbie - hope you have a wonderful weekend.

I will be back in the morning. Good night!

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. Ended up taking a rest day! DH and I went and bought some vegetables plants for my vegetable garden. I will make only a small veg garden

Today's workouts is : B&G premix: Overall Legs and abs and tonight P90X3 Accelerator.

I will return after my workout. Have a great Monday, everyone.

This morning I did my version of Cardio Coach #2. I had a pretty good workout. Wasn't much into it today, though.

Workout was 39 minutes long, burned 337 calories and traveled about 2.25 miles.

I was watching an infomercial this weekend about 10-Minute Trainer by Tony Horton. I decided to get it and see how much I like it. I've seen this commercial before and the workouts look fun. Plus it's only 10 minutes and I like the fact that you can add on workouts to make it 30, 40, 50 or even an your of workouts. I get 90 days free trial so we'll see. I should get it sometimes this week.

Good Morning,

It was suggested to me by my bosses that I stay home today due to the cold and wind so I did but feel a little quilty. I did KCM's Body Shop 1, CK25 WK1 D1 and then a friend suggested I do YBB Abs/Core then I did TBS.

Debbie-good job with your workout I have been having alot of days lately where I don't want to workout. I hope the new workout helps.

Hi ladies,

Butts and Guts" Overall legs" is done!

Debbie and Roxie - fantastic job this morning.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I will be back later, to report workout #2:eek:

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp- Day #21 = 13 Min each- 2X through= 26 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 373

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp-Day #21 Burn Out = 9 Min Each- 2X Through= 18 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 209

Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit #1= 37 Minutes
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 303

Total calories burned= 885;):cool:

Belinda-WTG with Butts & Guts- Overal legs that is a killer workout. Awesome job today! Have a beautiful Monday!;):D

Roxie- It sounds like your day was very productive in spite of not going into work today. Wow! You were so busy and way to go on the amazing workouts of KCM's Body Shop 1, CK25 WK1 D1 and then YBB Abs/Core then did TBS. You are on fire with that workout today, so awesome. High Fives!!! You go girlfriend and have a fab Monday.

Debbie- Great workout for you today with Cardio Coach #2 your version. Nicely done with Cardio Coach #2 and love the distance you ran and your calorie burn, high fives!!! Now go and have an awesome day!;):)

Chris- How are you doing? How's Body Beast Going? I've been thinking about Body Beast and was curious about your thoughts and observations on it so far. I hope you had an awesome workout and off to have an awesome day!;):)

Hugs and blessings girls!;):)

Nora

Good evening,

P90X3 Accelerator is done!

Nora - those Daily HiiT workouts look intense, good job! Have a great evening, my friend.

Good night ladies. Need to shower and feed the dogs.

Wow, yesterday is was 71 degrees when I woke up. Today, 30 degree and snowing. WTH??? I'm so sick of this weather. I'm done with snow and winter. It's time for spring. I don't even want to head out in this stuff again. Very depressing.

Today I did the upper body premix of STS Total Body. Had a good workout.

Hope you are all getting better weather than we are, but reading Roxie's post from yesterday, I don't think you are! :(

Hi girls;)

I'm taking today off for sure. I probably should take the week off since I've been fighting fatigue and feeling tired. Have a great Tuesday girls and kick butt workouts for today.

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good afternoon,

GS Chest & Triceps are done! My chest and triceps are on fire, just did that workout on Saturday:eek: I will do P90X3 The Warrior tonight.

Debbie - I hear you on the weather:confused: Good job on your UB workout this morning.

Nora - get some rest, girl! Glad you listen to your body.

Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL>

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Cardio Quick Fix Combined Premix when I got home from work. DD's DH's family wants to get together in July at the lake so guess who is going to have to work really hard from now until then.

Debbie-it made it up into the upper 50's today so another warm up is coming.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.