Crazy, Strong and Loving it for April 2014!!

Hi everyone! I'm back. I went away for a long weekend get-away with my cousins. We had so much fun. We walked for miles this weekend but ate really bad too. My legs are really sore. Today I just got on my treadmill and walked 1.5 miles. Jogging or running was not in the cards for me.

I see you all had awesome workouts lately! Nice job everyone! :)

Good morning,

Today I am starting week 2 off the Gym Style rotation, I will do Drill Max " Scrambled Blast and abs". I am also starting round 2 with P90X3 this evening.

Roxie - hope that stretch helped your sit bone! Good job!

Debbie - glad you had fun with your family this weekend. Good for you>

I will be back after my workout.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's shorter workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp Day #15 = 15 Min 2X thru= 30 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 430

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp- Day #15 Burn Out X 2 = 16 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 175

Total calories burned= 605 ;)

That's it for me today I gotta run I have a dentist appointment so I sadly won't be able to do personals today.

Have a great workout girls and a wonderful day!;):)

Hugs and blessings!;)

Nora

Good evening,

I did Drill Max " Scrambled Blast" this afternoon, I also did abs:) Just finished P90X3 Accelerator.

Nora - hope your dental appointment went well. Nice job on your workouts.

Good night, everyone!

Good Evening,

Since I ended up working which I wasn't planning on all I got done was Ab work from Pinterest. My toenail is starting to come off so wearing shoes is not a pleasant experience so I am trying to decide kind of cardio I can do that won't irritate it.

Debbie-sounds like a nice weekend.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Belinda-that is a toughie good job.

Well, no workout for me this a.m. We had unexpected company come over late last night and that really threw me off. I could not get up when my alarm clock went off. :( I'll get something in for sure tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great day and workouts!

Good morning,

I have Gym Style Legs and P90X3 The Warrior.

Roxie - ouch, about the toenail:( Sounds painful! Good job, yesterday.

Debbie - sounds like you had fun with your unexpected company last night.

I will be back later.

Good Morning girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp Day #16= 3 X Thru = 42 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 545

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp Day #16 Burn Out 2X Thru = 10 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 96

KCM 30MTF TLC- Quick Blend Premix= 19 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 195

Total calories burned= 836:cool::);)

Belinda- Thanks for passing on the happy news that Collage Video is coming back, that's awesome news! I like your workout you have planned for today it sounds great. You'll have to share what the GS rotation is because I don't know that one. I do have GS and its awesome, but haven't done it in a while I'd be grateful if you could share what the GS rotation is etc... Have a great workout and enjoy being fit today!;):)

Debbie- No worries on the workout. Its good to take time to visit with friends or family and enjoy them. I hope you had a nice visit. Have a great day and be well!;)

Roxie- Yikes please be careful with your toe. ((Healing Hugs)) Take it easy and maybe use neosporin and lots of bandages on it to protect it while it heals or does what ever. The neosporin is a topical antibiotic type cream that will help to promote healing

Chris- I hope all is well with you this Tuesday and that you had a great workout for today. Have a great day girlfriend and smile it will make people wonder what's up. LOL!!;)

Have a blessed day girls and don't forget to be awesome!;)

Hugs and blessings,;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Muscle Definition 1 tonite after supper. DH and I are going to the lake tomarrow its suppose to be in the 80's but a little windy.

Debbie-sounds like fun.

Nora-thanks I need to soak it to lossen it up.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Good morning,

I will do BM2 Premix: Cardio Blast + BM2 abs, this evening I will do P90X3 X3 Yoga.

Roxie - nice job last night. Have fun at the lake:)

Happy Hump Day, everyone. BBL!

Today I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace and I did the whole thing. Usually I skip the 3rd challenge because I don't like it, but this morning I decided to do it, plus I needed the extra time. Had a good workout but sometimes felt like I was slogging instead of jogging or sprinting. Oh well.

Workout was 55 minutes total, ran 3.25 miles and burned about 469 calories.

Good Morning,

I did KCM TLC 2 Sculpting now getting ready for the lake going to be cold this morning but will warm up this afternoon.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

My MIA Post! :eek:

I started Body Beast last Friday. I just finished week 1 today! :D

I love it!!!

It will take some getting used to not doing a lot of cardio. I will have to see how my body responds, I may add some in. As the rotation goes there is just one day of cardio (HiiT workout). The only other cardio Sagi recommends is "walking or sex". ;)

The first phase is called BUILD. Today was Chest & triceps. I ReALLY enjoy the weight exercises. Nothing fancy. Just go heavy, burn it and get out. the workouts are 50 minutes max. Most are shorter.

So that's what I've been up to!

The weather is just STARTING to get nice here. 50's-60's.

You girls have been doing great!

Belinda, You are doing P90X3 AND a Cathe rotation? wow. That's tremendous!! Thanks for the info on Collage Video too!!! That's GREAT news!!!

Debbie, Good to see you got a fun long weekend. Very important to have fun!! Nice workouts the past week too.

Nora, As always, you are doing some kickbutt workouts!!! Someone gave me a link to a Daily HiiT workout for lower body. Looks pretty cool. I wonder, is it the same site you use? Is it this? 5 Day Booty Blast | Hiit Blog. I was thinking of adding on this leg routine with BB.

Roxie, I am jealous of your weather AND the bike ride! Sounds nice! good job getting in KCMs too. Did you order the newest workouts? They are close to being done, I hope!

I work tonight. So the rest of the week will be a blur! 2 of my boys are on baseball teams, not the same one. So we have been running around in opposite directions most days. :eek:

Hey girls,

BM2 premix: Cardio Blast is done!

Debbie - nicely done this morning.

Roxie - good job on KCM TLC 2 Sculpting today. Have fun at the lake.

Chris - have fun with the BEAST:p Yeap, doing both rotations:eek: LOL, about Sagi's cardio:p

I'll be back later

Good Morning, and Happy Hump day!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp- Day # 17= 8X thru X 7 Min= 56 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 650

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp- Day #17= 1X Thru= 8 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 93

Total calories burned= 743 Killer workout I was a total sweat fest mess afterwards, loved the workout.

Belinda- Nicely done today with Body Max 2 premix- Cardio Blast, BM2 is a fun workout and love the music. Glad you had a great workout and fun time with that. High fives on your workout today girlfriend WTG!!:D:cool:

Chris- Hi :D Wow! you started Body Beast, that's so cool. I've been wondering about that workout. I hear it is very good solid old school weight training. Some people either love Sagi or don't. I have read that there were alot of women doing Body Beast and they really love the results. I'm dying to know more about it as you go along with it what your impressions are and how it seems. So please do share about Body Beast and your experiences with it since I've been interested in it as well. Thinking of Beach Body products did you see Chalene Johnson has a new one coming out in June called PiYo. I want to see more stuff about it first before I decide but I'm intrigued so far. So that maybe one I can add to my wish list as well as P90X3. DH was asking me about it the other day saying he'd like to do that one. He did P90X original and thought that was too long and he just dreaded long workouts and had a tough time being consistent and shorter workouts seemed more doable for him. Now we just got to save up for them.
Yes the link you showed is correct, The DailyHiit | The DailyHiit I love that the workouts are free and time efficient, please check them out so fun and challenging. Also you can find some workouts of theirs at bodyrocktv.com, youtube, and pinterest. Enjoy Body Beast and let us know what you think. Busy busy with work and your boys is baseball too! Take care and have a blessed day!;):):cool:

Roxie- Great workout today with KCM TLC 2 Sculpting. That's a great workout and will definitely bring on the sweat. I hope you do get to enjoy the lake as well today. Have a fabulous Hump Day and take care. PS how's the toe?;):)

Debbie- Congrats on your workout today doing all of Cardio Coach 6. Amazing distance and calories burned on today's workout. Awesome workout today girlfriend now go and have an excellent blessed day!;):cool:

Hugs and blessings;):cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

Nora-we made it to the lake it was windy but if you found the right spot it was ok. I haven't taken the band aide off since Sunday afraid it will take the nail with it.

Chris-so can't wait for Kelly's new workouts.

Good evening,

Dog walk, P90X3 yoga and abs are done!

Roxie - good job on your workout, girl! Keep up the good work! Ouch, on the toe nail. Glad you had fun at the lake today.

Nora - good job on Daily Hiit double workout today. I also like the music in BM2, so much fun.

Hi to everyone that checks in today. Have a great evening.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout a while ago and am running late so I'll just check in and skip personals for today.

Here's today's workout:

Daily HiiT- 21 Day Boot Camp Day # 18 = 12 Min X 3 through= 36 Mn
MV= 10.50
CB= 516

KCM 30MTF- Trim Down- Workout #1 = 31 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 317

Total calories burned= 833;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful workout today and has a blessed Thursday!

Hugs, and blessings;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.